I’m Sorry, but I Don’t Know What to Say Anymore

I’m Sorry, but I Don’t Know What to Say Anymore

IS AMERICA SICK BEYOND REPAIR? by Jerry A. Kane, ©2019, blogging at The Millstone Diaries (Mar. 12, 2019) — Several weeks ago I received a letter with an obituary of an acquaintance who had died last December. She’d been “on the wagon” and kept away from the drugs and alcohol by busying herself with church […]

Opinion: School Shootings Evidence of a Confluence of Issues

Opinion:  School Shootings Evidence of a Confluence of Issues

VIOLENCE, DRUGS, FAMILY BREAKDOWN AMONG CAUSES by Anonymous (Feb. 22, 2018) — There are so many underlying issues behind the mass shooting problem that have nothing to do with our Second Amendment. To name a few, in this country video games, movies, and television extol violence with and without guns. Guns and drugs are smuggled […]

The Sentry (RR)

The Sentry (RR)

“NO POLITICAL CORRECTNESS” by OPOVV, ©2018 (Feb. 13, 2018) — “Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to ‘Pulse of the Nation,’ the enjoyable info-news show. Hello, my name is Roving and I’ll be your host for this evening’s program. As you can see, we’re back on our corner about to waylay some of our […]

Our Imperial Presidency

Our Imperial Presidency

“AN ELECTED KING” by Michael Gaddy, ©2016, blogging at The Rebel Madman (Mar. 17, 2016) — “When the president does it, that means it’s not illegal.” — Richard Nixon I certainly did not realize what would be the extent of time spent researching for my future class on: who were the five best and who […]

Report: Female Prison Correction Officer Assaulted by Gang Member at NWCX

Report:  Female Prison Correction Officer Assaulted by Gang Member at NWCX

NON-DELIVERY OF DRUGS SAID TO BE CATALYST by Sharon Rondeau (Feb. 27, 2016) — Over the past nine months, The Post & Email has received a plethora of reports from inmates at the Northwest Correctional Complex (NWCX) in Tiptonville, TN of gang violence, correction officer and inmate injuries, physical abuse of inmates by correction officers, […]

Can There Be an “Operation Ghost Guard” in Tennessee?

Can There Be an “Operation Ghost Guard” in Tennessee?

INDICTMENTS ISSUED FOR GEORGIA PRISON CORRUPTION by Sharon Rondeau (Feb. 12, 2016) — On Thursday, the FBI reported that it had “uncovered extensive crimes carried out by inmates with the help of corrupt guards” in 11 of Georgia’s 35 state prisons, resulting in the indictments of more than three dozen individuals, including corrections officers. The […]

The Origin of Trust (RR)

The Origin of Trust (RR)

SAVING, NOT DRUGGING, OUR VETERANS by OPOVV, ©2015 (Dec. 17, 2015) — “Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. By popular demand, our boss sent us back out on the streets to waylay people in a hurry. I actually don’t mind it; after all, it’s how I got to be a household name in our city, along […]

Is This “Promoting the General Welfare?”

Is This “Promoting the General Welfare?”

WHAT HAS GOVERNMENT REGULATION WROUGHT? by Michael Gaddy, ©2015 (Nov. 8, 2015) — In my most recent Musing I wrote of the senseless loss of black lives taking place in Chicago. I stated I was surprised the mainstream media had addressed that issue in the murder of a 9-year-old boy whose life was obviously cursed […]

When the Government Turns its Back

When the Government Turns its Back

WHOSE JOB IS IT TO HOLD THE VETERANS ADMIN ACCOUNTABLE? by OPOVV, ©2014 (May 22, 2014) — I’ve been going to the VA for over 40 years. I’ve always been treated fairly and been completely satisfied with my care unti Obama became the de facto Chief-Clown-Major-Embarrassment president. I’ve been treated for everything from broken bones to things that […]

The Bread & Circus Show

The Bread & Circus Show

“LULLING OUR SENSIBILITIES” by OPOVV, ©2014 (Jan. 3, 2014) — Before Christ, back in the infancy of the Roman Empire, to distract the citizens from sleazy, inappropriate and illegal maneuvers of the government, lavish shows were made available. Free, or virtually free, entertainment, along with food and wine; anything to distract the populace from what was […]

Gangs and Payoffs

Gangs and Payoffs

“EVERYTHING TO DO WITH MONEY” by OPOVV, ©2013 (Sep. 7, 2013) — [Note: I’ll give you that maybe 10% of law enforcement are honest. This editorial is aimed at the remaining 90% that are nothing more than members of a gang that wears uniforms. This gang is nation-wide. The requirement for membership is to not honor […]

Stop Drugging Our Children

Stop Drugging Our Children

DO THESE SUBSTANCES CAUSE PATIENTS TO KILL? by Paul R. Hollrah, ©2013 (Feb. 8, 2013) — Do all Muslims walk around in public places with explosives strapped to their bodies, hoping to blow themselves up along with a lot of innocent people?  No.  But it is fair to say that essentially all those who do walk […]