IS IT ALL BEGINNING TO MAKE SENSE?
by Sharon Rondeau
(Dec. 12, 2017) — Infowars’ Dr. Jerome Corsi reported in an explosive story on Tuesday that Obama birth certificate lead investigator Mike Zullo presented evidence gleaned from a confidential informant that the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) participated in the creation of the “long-form” birth certificate image posted at whitehouse.gov on April 27, 2011.
In his article, Corsi explained that the revelation is the “universe-shattering” information Zullo claimed to have in late 2013 after former NSA and CIA contractor Dennis Montgomery approached the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office (MCSO) with information concerning alleged breaches of Arizonans’ bank accounts, specifically in Maricopa County.
On April 27, 2011, an image said to be a scan of a certified copy of Barack Hussein Obama’s long-form birth certificate from the Hawaii Department of Health (HDOH) was uploaded to the White House website, after which Obama held a brief press conference and stated that the public was now in possession of “additional information about the site of my birth.”
As Obama spoke, he did not hold a document in his hands, nor was one displayed as a backdrop.
In August of that year, then-Maricopa County Sheriff Joseph M. Arpaio agreed to launch an investigation into the authenticity of the image given that several computer experts had called it a poor forgery within days of its appearance.
Arpaio delegated the investigation to his “Cold Case Posse,” a volunteer group of former and retired law enforcement professionals led by Zullo. After an initial analysis of the image, the team members agreed that it was suspect and merited additional investigation.
On March 1, 2012, Zullo spoke at a press conference in which he declared that probable cause existed to believe that the long-form birth certificate image is a “computer-generated forgery.”
That which became a five-year probe took Zullo across the country several times and to Hawaii twice in an effort to discover why a forgery would have been posted “with the intent to deceive.”
As he did in an interview with this publication last week, Zullo stressed to Corsi that although in January 2011, then-Hawaii Gov. Neil Abercrombie abandoned his effort to release additional documentation about Obama’s alleged birth in the state to an increasingly-skeptical public, the prior HDOH director, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, had said that she had seen the documentation and that all was in order.
Corsi quoted Zullo as having said:
The problem here is that Fukino claims to have physically inspected the original birth certificate in 2008. However, in 2011 some 3 years later Gov. Abercrombie goes on an exhaustive search to locate the same document, but it is nowhere to be found. It is not in the bound volume as in accordance with state policies and procedures. Somebody is lying.
The electronic intrusions, Zullo told Corsi, would have made possible the insertion of necessary data into the records of the HDOH such that upon request, a “short-form” Certification of Life Birth could be produced by an employee without any trace of the intrusion.
In a December 1 interview with Carl Gallups of “Freedom Friday,” and subsequently with The Post & Email, Zullo frequently invoked the “Deep State,” a term that President Donald Trump and other prominent Americans have also come to use.
In Tuesday’s article, Corsi explained that repeated, remote intrusions reportedly made by the CIA into the archives at the HDOH bear specific times and dates as supplied by the former confidential informant, Dennis Montgomery.
As Corsi reported, in 2015 Montgomery, represented by Attorney Larry Klayman, approached the FBI with evidence of illegal breaches of a myriad of Americans’ personal information and was given two immunity agreements. However, the FBI took no action on the evidence. Zullo told Corsi that “The Obama birth certificate information was included in the information Montgomery turned over to the FBI.”
Klayman has been outspoken about the constitutional violations contained in the information his client claims to have and has filed a federal lawsuit against the FBI; its former director, James B. Comey; the CIA and NSA, et al.
On June 20, 2017, Klayman wrote on his Freedom Watch website:
The case involves allegations that James Comey, in concert with the other defendants, buried an FBI investigation, caused by whistleblower Dennis Montgomery, a former NSA/CIA contractor, into mass illegal surveillance on not just President Trump, but the chief justice of the Supreme Court, other justices, 156 judges, and even Klayman. Montgomery came forward to Comey years ago with 47 hard drives containing classified information, under grant of immunity, and even was interviewed under oath by FBI agents Walter Giardina and William Barnett. Despite this, the complaint and the motion alleges that Comey buried the investigation and thus obstructed justice, since as recently alleged and revealed by Circa News and the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court, the FBI was engaged in this illegal and unconstitutional surveillance under Comey, allegedly along with the intelligence agencies.
According to the documentation provided to Corsi, the CIA’s breaches of the HDOH records began ten days after the November 4, 2008 election in which Obama was declared the winner over his Republican opponent, Sen. Jon McCain. While a number of breaches targeted the “Vital Records” area, others were aimed at the “archives.”
Two targeted the “Hawaii Government, Office of the Governor” during the time that Abercrombie had said he was determined to make public Obama’s original birth record.