If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my free Email alerts. Thanks for visiting!
…AND THAT RUBIO IS A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO CRUZ BECAUSE HE WAS BORN ON U.S. SOIL..
by Neil B. Turner, ©2016
(Feb. 5, 2016) — Citizens for the Constitution:
For those ‘Registered Republicans’ who may be thinking ‘ABT’ (Anybody But Trump), and that Rubio is a better alternative to Cruz because he was born on U.S. soil, albeit of parents who were both non-U.S. citizens, and is therefore less likely to be challenged in the Courts by the Dems (for his non-natural born Citizenship status), should he be the Republican candidate … I offer you this shocking list of achievements (or non-achievements), considering one’s feelings on Borders, Language, Culture, and the Constitution!
Marco Rubio’s 7 Top Achievements in U.S. Senate
Excerpts from an article by Julia Hahn, 4 Feb 2016, Washington D.C.
… Though Rick Santorum was unable to name the accomplishments of the man he just endorsed, there are indeed several accomplishments that are quite noteworthy. Below are a few of Sen. Rubio’s achievements that Rick Santorum could have identified on MSNBC this morning:
(1) The Rubio-Schumer Gang of Eight Bill (For massive immigration and amnesty)
(3) Blocking Curbs to Muslim Immigration
(4) Enabling His Corporate Backers to Replace Americans With Foreign Workers
(5) Blocking Food Stamp Reform
(6) Benghazi (George Will notes that “Rubio supported this third adventure in regime change in the Muslim world since 9/11, perhaps on the principle that practice makes perfect.” The destabilization and chaos that resulted from the overthrow of Qaddafi not only provided an operating ground for ISIS, but also provided the conditions that led to the 2012 terrorist attack in Benghazi.)
(7) Worst Attendance Record
Also, considering the past performance by the Courts in covering up or ignoring Obama’s forged, fabricated, and stolen ID documents: Certificate of Birth, Selective Service Registration, and a self-published stolen SS# 042-68-4425 that fails E-Verify (plus the hidden ones as well) – in order to keep their corrupt regime of benefactors in power, can one honestly think they will have any trouble finding both Cruz and Rubio ‘ineligible’ under Art. II, Section 1, Clause 5 (‘No person except a natural born Citizen, … shall be eligible to the Office of President;) and Amendment XII (… no person constitutionally ineligible to the office of President shall be eligible to that of Vice-President of the United States.)?
Although Rubio’s record shows that he will be a strong supporter of furthering Obama’s (and Hillary’s) objectives and agenda, it is highly unlikely that the Dems will allow supporting someone with an (R) after their name in ‘their’ White House.
So if one is thinking of voting in the Republican primaries in their state, one should be fully aware of the folly of voting for Rubio or Cruz. You may achieve the opposite effect of your stated goals.
In Liberty and In Truth.
Neil B. Turner