If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my free Email alerts. Thanks for visiting!
THEN WHAT IS HE DOING IN THE WHITE HOUSE?
by Sharon Rondeau
(Apr. 7, 2014) — On Saturday, The Post & Email published an interview conducted with Tracy Fair, who meticulously gathered and analyzed online White House visitor logs to build a timeline of the activity of White House guests on September 11, 2012, the day four Americans were murdered in Benghazi, Libya by a terrorist attack.
Fair has hypothesized that Obama was attending a fundraiser “party” or “9/11 Victory Party” in the West Wing of the White House that night which he desired to keep secret. In a video which she produced containing questions voiced by various media commentators about Obama’s whereabouts on that evening, Fair included a monologue by Glenn Beck which suggested that Obama could, in fact, have been attending a fundraiser as Americans were murdered without a rescue attempt made by the U.S. military.
Although then-Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta stated that he and Joint Chiefs Chairman Gen. Martin Dempsey had told Obama at 5:00 p.m. EDT of the attack on September 11, they have also maintained that they did not communicate with Obama for the remainder of the day. The meeting was reportedly scheduled before the attack in Benghazi occurred.
Panetta has also said that he both “sent deployments” to Benghazi after learning of the attack but also that there was not “enough time” to do so.
Fair discovered that most of the guests who arrived at the White House at 7:00 p.m. and afterward were designated as having attended a “White House Tour,” with a departure time of “23:59.” Many of the entries for the evening’s guests do not show when their appointments to visit the White House were made, which is a departure from the majority of the visitor logs which became available online in 2010.
White House tours, normally operated five days a week, were closed to the public on March 1, 2013 as a result of sequestration, a budget-cutting measure which closed national parks, veterans’ memorials and White House tours which had been available to the public for decades. CBS News reported that Secret Service spokesman Brian Leary said the decision to cancel the tours came from his agency, while other reports suggested that it had been Obama’s decision and he had deflected “blame” on to the Secret Service.
In November, the tours resumed on a “limited” basis three days a week, although the White House website now cites them as again available five days a week, scheduled after a constituent requests a tour through his or her U.S. representative. A foreign national can request a tour through his country’s embassy in the United States.
On Monday, Fair found that according to posted White House policy, tour requests from members of the public must be submitted at least 21 days and up to six months in advance. However, most of the visitors designated as taking a “West Wing Tour” on September 11, 2012 did not give three weeks’ notice.
Fair searched the visitors’ logs at Data.gov for specific individuals, then compiled them to show certain patterns. In one such presentation, the appointments were made the same day as their visit to the White House:
The White House website states that in order to take a tour of the White House, “All guests 18 years of age or older will be required to present a valid, government-issued photo identification (detailed below). All foreign nationals must present their passport. All other forms of foreign identification will not be accepted.”
Barack Obama has never presented “a valid, government-issued photo identification” to any member of the public; therefore, what is he doing in the White House?
A criminal investigation spanning more than 2.5 years determined after six months that his long-form birth certificate and Selective Service registration form are “computer-generated forgeries.” Obama has never released his passport records, which many suspect were issued by a foreign country, and he has never released any photo identification.
With the exception of two different and unexplained Selective Service records and a registration form deemed fraudulent, Obama has released only electronic images which do not qualify as a “valid government-issued United States identification card.”
The White House further states:
No other forms of identification will be accepted; photocopies, expired IDs, or other transmissions of these documents are NOT valid.
Why, then, have electronic images been “accepted” as proof of Obama’s identification, proof of constitutional eligibility to serve as president, or citizenship for the last five years?
A video produced by Mark Gillar, who has been close to the criminal investigation identifying Obama’s documentation as fraudulent, suggests that employees within the Hawaii Department of Health, U.S. Postal Service, Selective Service System, and the contingent of “Obots” deployed to spread propaganda and crush research into Obama’s eligibility and background will be prosecuted for their part in falsifying Obama’s documentation and the commission of other crimes discovered afterward.