- Law Cases
by Sharon Rondeau
(Apr. 24, 2013) — Last week during his internet TV show, Glenn Beck promised to reveal information proving a cover-up relating to the Boston Marathon bombings on the part of the federal government if those responsible did not come forward before Monday, April 22.
On Monday morning, Beck began releasing exclusive information which stated that a Saudi man, Abdul Rahman Ali Al-Harbi, hospitalized after the Boston Marathon attacks and deemed a “person of interest” in the case, had been given a national security threat designation which required his deportation from the country due to “terrorist activities.”
Early reports stated that Al-Harbi was “in custody” as either a “suspect” or “person of interest.” The New York Post said that Al-Harbi had been “caught less than two hours after the 2:50 p.m. bombing on the finish line of the race, in the heart of Boston.”
Further, CBS said at the time:
The Saudi national is … here on a student visa. He was at the scene along with many other people when the blast happened. As everybody is standing in shock, three Boston PD detectives see this guy moving quickly out of the crowd. As they’re watching him, he seems to be moving very deliberately away — which could be a very natural thing after a bombing — they stop him because he’s covered with blood … they think he may be injured…they engage him, they start asking questions … there are things about his responses that made them uncomfortable, so they arranged to get him to the hospital.
They stayed with him. The FBI has come along, they’re talking to him. So he’s somebody that they’re really interested in.
CBS’s John Miller said on television that the Saudi man was “in custody” on April 15, affirming the reports from The New York Post.
The Saudi national’s deportation was reported to have been scheduled for Tuesday, April 23.
On April 16, putative Secretary of State John Kerry met with Saudi Foreign Minister Saud Al-Faisal in a scheduled meeting at the State Department which was “abruptly closed to press coverage.” Politico reported that “media reports have said that a Saudi national in the U.S. on a student visa is a ‘person of interest’ to investigators probing the bombings at the Boston Marathon on Monday. The person being investigated was badly injured in the attack, sources said.”
The New Media Journal reported:
The State Dept. provided no reason for the change, but media reports that a Saudi national in the US on a student visa is a “person of interest” to investigators probing the bombings at the Boston Marathon appear to be the catalyst.
A State Department spokesman said that the closure of Kerry’s meeting to the press “was just a scheduling change on our part.”
A photo of a young man in a hospital gown with a wide grin has been reported to be the “badly injured” Saudi Arabian national, Al-Harbi, referenced by Politico. Walid Shoebat reported the man’s full name to be “Abdul Rahman Ali Issa Al-Salimi Al-Harbi.”
On Tuesday, April 16, The Washington Post reported that the Saudi man was “a witness, not a suspect.” The Post added that the man had a student visa to “study at a university in the Boston area,” amidst agreeing statements allegedly made by Saudi and U.S. officials. Boston police and FBI stated that they had no one in custody.
The New York Daily News stated on the same day, “He didn’t do it,” referring to Al-Harbi, who it said “was apparently in the wrong place at the wrong time.”
On Wednesday, Obama was said to have met with Saud Al-Faisal to discuss the civil war in Syria in a meeting not appearing on Obama’s public schedule. The Washington Times reported that the Boston bombings were raised and Al-Faisal’s condolences offered on the casualties of the atrocity. ”In the immediate aftermath of the Boston bombings, police questioned a Saudi national, but authorities later said he was considered only a witness,” reported The Washington Times.
Obama’s national security adviser, Tom Donilon, was reportedly already conferring with Al-Faisal prior to Obama’s arrival.
However, Beck had learned that the designation in the man’s file was “altered” last Wednesday and that the plan to send him back to Saudi Arabia might also have been changed. Agents from the Immigration and Customs Enforcement Agency (ICE), which reports to the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) responded to Beck’s reportage by calling it “categorically false.”
Beck stated that his report was accurate and supported by documentation in the possession of several congressmen. Todd Starnes of Fox News had reportedly written an article stated to have confirmed Beck’s research which was removed from the web and as of this writing, has not been restored.
The Saudi man is reportedly a student who shares an apartment in Revere, MA with two other Saudi students. Following the marathon explosions, state and federal authorities searched the apartment, removing several items in the overnight hours between Monday and Tuesday of last week.
Police and federal agents searched an apartment building on Ocean Avenue in nearby Revere late Monday night in connection with the bombings.
On the same day, CBS reported:
CBS has confirmed that the Revere apartment officials raided last night is the home of a spectator and not a suspect. The Saudi man originally mentioned, related to the investigation, is not a suspect.
In his radio broadcast on April 22, Beck stated that federal employees “are facing 20 years in prison,” and “have been threatened” should they release the information which he then proceeded to divulge.
Beck said that the Tsarnaev brothers, formally named suspects last Thursday, “are not the only ones involved.” He said that there are three suspects, but the mainstream media is reporting only on the Tsarnaevs.
Walid Shoebat, a Middle East expert and fluent in Arabic, quoted from the Arabic news source, Okaz, which reported Michelle Obama having visited the two Saudi nationals:
“Michelle Obama visited the two injured Saudis Abdulrahman Ali Essa Al-Salimi Al-Harbi and Nura Khalid Saleh Al-Ajjaji to check on their medical conditions.”
Adding credibility to this report seems to be multiple tweets made by the inner circle of the Al-harbi family:
then showed a tweet in Arabic and a photo of the Saudi male in the hospital with an unidentified man.
In light of recent reports that Alharbi was scheduled for deportation on ‘national security grounds’, the first lady’s visit takes on much added significance if those reports are true. We already know that the Alharbi clan consists of multiple Al-Qaeda members. This would seem to bolster the claims of scheduled deportation, not claims to the contrary made by the likes of DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano, who actually never really answered the question; she just got rankled and blew it off.
Various U.S. news reports appearing on television and the internet identified the Saudi man as having been taken into custody and having gunpowder on his clothing. One report supported Shoebat’s conclusion that the man was hospitalized at Brigham and Women’s Hospital.
On Thursday evening, two men were shown on surveillance video and declared suspects in the bombings by the FBI. The men were later identified as brothers from Kyrgyzstan. The elder, Tamerlan, was killed in the early hours of Friday in a shootout with police. The younger, Dzhokhar, was captured and hospitalized on Friday and has begun to provide investigators information on their motive for the deadly attacks.
In a video released on April 23, Beck provided information about the Islamic Society of Boston (ISB), whose imam had been arrested and convicted of attempting to assassinate the Saudi Crown Prince. He then reported that Tamerlan had attended an ISB mosque in Cambridge. Of the suspects, Beck said, “They were being radicalized.”
He stated that the Saudi national is a third suspect in the bombings. “The Blaze believes more attention should be paid to the Saudi Arabian suspect, yes, Suspect #3. It’s the guy with the happy face…” he said, referring to the photo from Okaz cited by Shoebat of Al-Harbi. “But now, we don’t even know where he is,” Beck said, repeating that which Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano said on April 23.
Beck reported that documents in Al-Harbi’s file indicate that he had a visa giving him permission to attend school only in Findlay, OH. Senate and House committees have now questioned Janet Napolitano about his status. He said that an “event file” was started on Al-Harbi last Tuesday at 4:00 p.m. by the National Counter-terrorism Center (NCTC) in accordance with the Patriot Act. Napolitano admitted on April 23 that the man’s name was “placed on a terror watchlist” following the Boston bombings and that he had been “detained.” However, she stated that she did not know his current whereabouts.
Beck reported that Al-Harbi had been scheduled to enroll in a college in Findlay, OH but “he never enrolled.” “Janet Napolitano and the Department of Homeland Security have flat-out refused to answer our questions,” Beck said. Napolitano had said that a Saudi man is in custody, as ICE had, with the same name.
In a second video released Tuesday, Beck recapped the details of the Saudi national, who he said “was close enough to the blast to be hurt,” referring to the twin explosions at the Boston Marathon. He recapped news reports which stated that two FBI sources described the man as “in custody” on that Monday evening, during which time his apartment was searched after a judge signed a search warrant.
The Saudi man’s roommate said “I don’t remember” when he was asked the last time he saw Al-Harbi (second video). Beck said that the designation given to Al-Harbi justifying his deportation, “212 3B,” must be agreed upon by a federal panel after reviewing the evidence and indicates a significant threat to the nation’s national security.
Beck reviewed the fact that the FBI “started to backtrack” on its previous statements that Al-Harbi was a suspect or person of interest beginning on Tuesday, April 16. CNN reported that “a dark-skinned man” was reported to have been a possible suspect, citing a “senior government official.” Beck then speculated that the press was told to “bury” the story which he believed related to Al-Harbi.
A press conference in Boston was canceled on Wednesday afternoon because of “a bomb scare.” Beck then said that at 5:35 p.m. that day, the Saudi national’s classification was changed, which could have been ordered only by two officials, a feat he called “impossible” given the short time frame for any type of review.
On Thursday, Napolitano testified that she was “unaware” of anyone ordered deported as a result of the Boston bombings. ICE and Napolitano said that there was another man with the same name in custody.
Beck said that Rep. Jeff Duncan “has detailed information” about the Saudi national’s file with the “212 3B” classification, and members of the House Homeland Security Committee asked Napolitano for a classified meeting on the matter.
Beck stated that on January 16, 2013, Napolitano designated Saudi Arabia as a country deserving “trusted traveler” status, which expedites the check-in process for airline passengers coming in to the United States. He said that “over 140″ Saudi nationals were flown out of the country right after the 9-11 attacks, a contention which Keith Davies reiterated to The Post & Email in an interview last Thursday.
Since Obama took office, anyone challenging his policies, life story, scant documentation and inconsistent statements has been threatened, labeled a racist, defamed, ridiculed, and marginalized. Journalists have reported threats to the Cold Case Posse, which is reportedly making progress on convincing officials to open a federal prosecution for the forgery of Obama’s long-form birth certificate and subsequent duping of the American public.
With Obama’s documentation described as “definitely fraudulent” and his possible guilt of identity fraud, it is unknown if any executive order, law or proclamation he has signed will be valid if the suspicions are proven to be accurate and he is removed from office. The mainstream media and Beck himself have ignored the evidence and refused to report on Obama’s fraudulent identification documents.
The regime has additionally lied about the events in Benghazi on September 11, 2012, which killed four people and injured approximately 30 others who have also reportedly been intimidated from relating their accounts of that night. Obama and his putative attorney general, Eric Holder, have refused to turn over documents to Congress relating to Fast & Furious, a botched gun-running operation which killed at least one American and several hundred Mexicans.
Obama has nationalized health care, driving up premiums significantly, in contrast to his promise of “affordable health care.” Following the shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in December, he began an aggressive campaign to restrict Second Amendment rights under the guise of making schools and communities safer, using children and victims’ families as props.
Since before taking office, Obama’s handlers have controlled the information reported by the media. First Amendment restrictions and religious persecution of Christians have become increasingly frequent.
Schools are now indoctrinating America’s children as to alternative lifestyles, sexual activity, left-leaning ideology, and the Obama regime plans to fully implement the “Common Core” curriculum nationwide, which will place the focus on functioning in “the global economy.”
To date, no one in Congress has stood up to the Obama regime.
Evidence shows that the FBI, DHS, and the U.S. military have adopted policies which arise from “sensitivity training” toward Muslims. Conversely, they have increasingly demonized Americans wishing to see the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights upheld. Veterans, evangelical Christians, Catholics and home-schooling parents have been labeled “potential domestic terrorists” while, if Beck’s assertions are correct, actual terrorists are allowed to go free by means of concealment and deceit.
Tags: affordable health care, Al-Harbi, Barack Obama, Benghazi Libya, Boston Marathon bombings, Congress, DHS, FBI, First Amendment, Glenn Beck, intimidation, Janet Napolitano, John Kerry, Michelle Obama, Obama's long-form birth certificate, Saudi Foreign Minister, Second Amendment, State Department