“GOOD AGAINST EVIL”
by Capt. Joseph R. John (Ret), ©2020
Well, my fellow Americans, listen up! I’m not just voting for President Donald J. Trump. If you absolutely MUST know what I am voting for:
- I’m voting for the right of every American Citizen to bear arms, as outlined in the Second Amendment to the US Constitution.
- I’m voting for the next Supreme Court justice who will not legislate from the bench, but will issue decisions in accordance with the US Constitution.
- I’m voting to retain the Electoral College, to support the Constitutional Republic that governs all Americans equally under US Federal Law.
- I’m voting for equal justice for every American, against racism, and against Progressives who call me a racist because I was born white.
- I’m voting for law and order in support of police officers; against Black Lives Matter Marxist and Antifa domestic terrorist violent riots in 400 US cities.
- I’m voting in support of the US Military and Veterans who fought and died for their fellow Americans and the Republic for 244 years.
- I’m voting to respect of the American Flag that is always missing from the Democratic debates and events.
- I’m voting to say “Under God” in the Pledge of Allegiance to the American Flag, which was eliminated from the Pledge during the Democrat Convention.
- I’m voting for the Freedom of Speech, the right to speak my opinion without being censored, or being told I am not politically correct.
- I’m voting to close the southern border to prevent white slavers, drugs, MS-13 gangs, terrorists, and illegal aliens from 60 nations from entering the US.
- I’m voting for Freedom of Religion and the right to praise God without the fear of being attacked by Progressives and Democrats.
- I’m voting for every unborn soul that Planned Parenthood and Democrats supports removing from the womb up to the day of birth, using taxpayer money.
- I’m voting to support the Bill of Rights—Freedom of Assembly, Individual Rights, the Free Enterprise System, and Liberty For All.
- I’m voting for good and against evil, for Patriotic Americans who oppose the anarchy by Black Lives Matter Marxists and Antifa domestic terrorists.
- I’m voting to strengthen the US Armed Forces, to protect the Republic from the threats from Communist China, Cuba, Venezuela, Russia, and Iran.
- I’m voting to support standing and placing my right hand over my heart, and not kneeling when the National Anthem is played.
- I’m not just voting for the President, I’m voting for the future of our US Constitutional Republic, and to retain our individual freedoms!
What are you voting for?
Copyright by Capt Joseph R. John. All Rights Reserved. The material can only posted on another website or distributed on the Internet by giving full credit to the author. It may not be published, broadcast, or rewritten without the permission from the author.
Joseph R. John, USNA ‘62
Capt USN(Ret)/Former FBI
Chairman, Combat Veterans For Congress PAC
2307 Fenton Parkway, Suite 107-184
San Diego, CA 92108
Then I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, “Whom shall I send, and who will go for Us?” Then I said, “Here am I. Send me!” -Isaiah 6:8