More Tonight on Obama Birth Certificate Investigation

ZULLO TO APPEAR ON “FREEDOM FRIDAY” FOR THIRD CONSECUTIVE WEEK

by Sharon Rondeau

(Dec. 29, 2017) — Obama birth certificate investigator Mike Zullo will be Carl Gallups‘s guest on “Freedom Friday” today at 5:00 p.m. EST/4:00 p.m. CST.

The show is live on WEBY 1330 or can be heard as a podcast through Gallups’s website.

In March 2012, Zullo, a former New Jersey detective, concluded that the image posted on the White House website on April 27, 2011 representing Barack Hussein Obama’s “long-form” birth certificate is a “computer-generated forgery.”

Many Americans are unaware of the finding given that the mainstream media has refused to report it or launch its own investigation based on the evidence Zullo gathered over a 5+-year period.

Gallups tweeted the news of Zullo’s appearance on Friday afternoon.

Zullo was also a guest on the program on December 1, 15 and 22.

42 Responses to "More Tonight on Obama Birth Certificate Investigation"

  1. James Carter   Tuesday, January 2, 2018 at 3:55 PM

    T.F. Bow wrote:
    “James Carter is, of course, free to believe anything he desires (as is Mike Zullo), but there’s nothing reasonable about holding exactly one candidate (who was later twice duly elected to the presidency) to standard different from all others. Especially when the “doubts” about Obama’s eligibility have neither a legal nor factual basis, and also when Carter admits that his expectations are not legally required.”

    There is, of course, nothing reasonable about holding one specific presidential candidate to a standard different from all others UNLESS, of course, unlike all others, that one specific presidential candidate says his father was a citizen of a foreign country and his mother was an American citizen — thus making that one specific presidential candidate a dual-citizen at birth unlike all others (except Chester A. Arthur) who were sole-citizens at birth or exempt from the sole-citizen requirement by the grandfather verbiage.

    T.F. Bow also wrote:
    “And Carter is free to refuse to see the indications of a seal on the long form, or the clear seal on the COLB. (Just as Carter is free to be curiously content with not seeing any certificate from any other candidate.) But both of Obama’s certificates would be accepted if the paper versions were presented to any governmental agency; that they do not meet Carter’s unrealistic standards is his concern alone.”

    Indications of a seal do not a legitimate seal make, and the “clear” seal on the COLB has no clearly legible verbiage. T.F. Bow is free to provide a link to an image of Obama’s LFBC and COLB which have a seal even remotely as recognizable as this image has:
    https://www.google.com/search?q=Hawaii+Department+Of+Health+seal&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=waQUQSJQTGW60M%253A%252CNQzGuNIMVbB1CM%252C_&usg=__Jkrm3HTsG90Qyih0QTM7pMtd3IU%3D&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj2xIrV4rnYAhXpRN8KHR7-BwoQ9QEIQDAH#imgrc=waQUQSJQTGW60M
    To say that any government agency would accept a birth certificate which does not have the clearly recognizable and legible seal of the issuing agency is ridiculous.

    T.F. Bow also wrote:
    “A receipt is some evidence that a governmental agency issued a document, but it is not the only or exclusive means of proving such a fact. (For example, there are letters documenting the transmission of Obama’s long form birth certificate.) Nor is such a receipt required for official documents, as they speak for themselves — for example, in Carter’s travails with various governmental offices, at no point was he ever required to produce receipts for his official documents. Carter is again free to make demands on exactly one person, and Carter is free to believe his demands are reasonable; just as others are free to infer other motives from Carter’s highly eclectic and subjective criterion based in neither law nor reality.”

    Lack of a receipt is evidence that a government agency did not issue a document. Since, as you say, there are letters documenting the transmission of Obama’s long form birth certificate, there should also be receipts for certified copies of his COLB and LFBC — not only in HDOH’s files/records but also in Obama’s campaign files/records. Receipts for same are, of course, not required, however in this day an age of easily forged official documents receipts for same certainly help substantiate their authenticity. I’m curious to know how T.F. Bow knows what I wasn’t required to show to various governmental agencies during my travails — especially/specifically regarding what I was required to show the FBI during their background investigation for my security clearance — know it all liberal/progressive personified. I am indeed free to make the same demands of a presidential candidate that several city, state and federal agencies made of me, and I’m also free to believe doing so is reasonable; just as T.F. Bow is free to do and believe the exact opposite, and imply another motive on my part based on assumption and speculation.

    T.F. Bow also wrote:
    “All of which is why real Secretaries of States — real officials in real offices making real decisions — had no problem accepting Hawaii’s verifications. Carter should not be surprised that their decisions, grounded in law and reality, hold more weight than random internet commenters.”

    Our current real President, Speaker of the House and Senate Majority Leader — real officials in real offices making real decisions — had no problem enacting tax reform. T. F. Bow should not be surprised that their decisions, grounded in law and America First ideology, hold more weight than random internet/media commentators.

    T.F. Bow also wrote:
    “The Hawaii Democratic Party’s not certifying Obama as eligible is not the same as it certifying Obama was ineligible; this is basic logic, and its certification was not legally required. In contrast, a hospital is legally required not to disclose the identity of its patients, which is why Kapiolani cannot publicly claim to be birthplace of Obama.”

    Not only is your basic logic flawed but your belief that the Hawaii Democratic Party’s certification of Obama was not required is false. Hawaii Revised Statute 11-113 required that not only of the Hawaii Democratic Party but the National Democratic Party as well. It’s curious at best that the latter produced two different certifications for Obama — one with and one without the certification statement required by Hawaii Revised Statute 11-113 — and sent the one with the certification statement only to Hawaii’s election office.

    T.F. Bow lastly wrote:
    “Regardless of whether Judge Malihi’s court had the authority to order the attendance a sitting president (hint: it didn’t), Judge Malihi had no problem accepting Obama’s COLB into evidence and concluding Obama’s Hawaiian birth was sufficient to confer natural-born citizenship. And there’s no “ruse” to “convince” the public: every judge who has considered the eligibility issue has ruled that birth in United States is sufficient to confer natural-born citizenship. The unsuccessful attempts to amend the presidential eligibility requirements were all aimed at permitting naturalized citizens to serve; none of them had anything to do with a candidate’s parents’ citizenship.”

    As previously posted elsewhere on “The Post & Email” by Editor in Chief Sharron Rondeau, four Supreme Court of the United States cases — The Venus, 12 U.S. 8 Cranch 253 253 (1814), Shanks v. Dupont, 28 U.S. 3 Pet. 242 242 (1830), Minor v. Happersett , 88 U.S. 162 (1875) and United States v. Wong Kim Ark, 169 U.S. 649 (1898) — either ruled or opined that natural-born citizens are those born in the country of parents who are citizens. Dred Scott v. Sandford, 60 U.S. 393 (1857) and Perkins v. Elg, 307 U.S. 325 (1939) did the same. The Supreme Court of the United States has never applied the term “natural born citizen” to any other circumstance of birth. No lower judge or court TRUMPS the judges of the Supreme Court of the United States. PERIOD! The unsuccessful attempts to amend the presidential eligibility requirements were not all aimed at permitting naturalized citizens to serve, but, rather, they were all intended to undermine the Founders intent to restrict eligibility to those most likely to have sole faith in and allegiance to America — those born in America to parents who were Americans. Attempts to permit anyone else to serve do in fact have everything to do with their parents citizenship.

  2. James Carter   Tuesday, January 2, 2018 at 11:20 AM

    Mark Bellison
    “Perhaps he [Obama] didn’t believe the administrative court had jurisdiction over him. Which is exactly what the Georgia Superior Court ruled.”

    So a president can refuse to comply with a subpoena simply because they don’t believe the issuing party has jurisdiction over them? Really? Sounds dictatorial to me.

  3. James Carter   Tuesday, January 2, 2018 at 11:07 AM

    Mark Bellison wrote:
    “Savannah Guthrie graduate cum laude from University of Arizona with a degree in
    Journalism. She graduated magna cum laude from Georgetown University with a law degree.

    By any objective standard she is a “real/true journalist“.

    None of which means she can’t be politically biased, can’t fudge the truth or can’t lie.

  4. Mark Bellison   Monday, January 1, 2018 at 8:38 PM

    “The date-stamp and registrar text/signature are just two anomalies left on the LFBC”

    There is nothing anomalous about the date-stamp and Registrar text/signature stamp. All of the so-called anomalies claimed by experts have been proven no to exist as anomalies.

  5. Mark Bellison   Monday, January 1, 2018 at 8:31 PM

    “If it is impossible to print the PDF and get the document that Guthrie photographed then it was impossible for the State of Hawaii to verify the printed copy of the PDF that at least one State Secretary of State attached to their letter to the HDOH requesting verification. You don’t get to have it both ways, my friend.”

    I’m afraid you do not understand Hawaii law on certified letters of verification. The letter both SoSs received verified not the PDF copy printed by the SoS but the information on the copy. Here is what the law states:

    “ (b) A verification shall be considered for all purposes certification that the vital event did occur and that the facts of the event are as stated by the applicant.”

    So what does this tell us about the verifications received by the SoSs? That the vital event did occur and the facts of the event are as stated by the applicant.

    In both cases the applicants (SoS) used the copy of the PDF to detail the facts of the event.

  6. Mark Bellison   Monday, January 1, 2018 at 4:30 PM

    “That those two Secretaries of State accepted the State of Hawaii’s verification of the LFBC flies in the face of the 2008 Democrat Party of Hawaii not certifying Obama eligible per the U.S. Constitution as it was required to do under Hawaii election law, so that is also not good enough for me.“

    You continue to make this claim without providing the Hawaiian statute that you claim requires it.

    The law only requires “the appropriate official” certify the candidates. The Hawaii Chief Election officer determines who that appropriate official is.

  7. Mark Bellison   Monday, January 1, 2018 at 4:21 PM

    “If birth in the United States to two U.S. citizen parents has not been the requirement ever since the grandfather exception no longer applied then why did several members of Congress make several attempts from 2004 (after Obama’s Keynote Address at the DNC Convention made him nationally known) through 2008 to change/eliminate that requirement?”

    Like all the previous attempts to change the requirements these were attempts to allow naturalized citizens to be eligible to be President.

    For example google “the schwarzenegger amendment”.

  8. T.F B0W   Monday, January 1, 2018 at 3:45 PM

    James Carter is, of course, free to believe anything he desires (as is Mike Zullo), but there’s nothing reasonable about holding exactly one candidate (who was later twice duly elected to the presidency) to standard different from all others. Especially when the “doubts” about Obama’s eligibility have neither a legal nor factual basis, and also when Carter admits that his expectations are not legally required.

    And Carter is free to refuse to see the indications of a seal on the long form, or the clear seal on the COLB. (Just as Carter is free to be curiously content with not seeing any certificate from any other candidate.) But both of Obama’s certificates would be accepted if the paper versions were presented to any governmental agency; that they do not meet Carter’s unrealistic standards is his concern alone.

    A receipt is some evidence that a governmental agency issued a document, but it is not the only or exclusive means of proving such a fact. (For example, there are letters documenting the transmission of Obama’s long form birth certificate.) Nor is such a receipt required for official documents, as they speak for themselves — for example, in Carter’s travails with various governmental offices, at no point was he ever required to produce receipts for his official documents. Carter is again free to make demands on exactly one person, and Carter is free to believe his demands are reasonable; just as others are free to infer other motives from Carter’s highly eclectic and subjective criterion based in neither law nor reality.

    All of which is why real Secretaries of States — real officials in real offices making real decisions — had no problem accepting Hawaii’s verifications. Carter should not be surprised that their decisions, grounded in law and reality, hold more weight than random internet commenters.

    The Hawaii Democratic Party’s not certifying Obama as eligible is not the same as it certifying Obama was ineligible; this is basic logic, and its certification was not legally required. In contrast, a hospital is legally required not to disclose the identity of its patients, which is why Kapiolani cannot publicly claim to be birthplace of Obama.

    Regardless of whether Judge Malihi’s court had the authority to order the attendance a sitting president (hint: it didn’t), Judge Malihi had no problem accepting Obama’s COLB into evidence and concluding Obama’s Hawaiian birth was sufficient to confer natural-born citizenship. And there’s no “ruse” to “convince” the public: every judge who has considered the eligibility issue has ruled that birth in United States is sufficient to confer natural-born citizenship. The unsuccessful attempts to amend the presidential eligibility requirements were all aimed at permitting naturalized citizens to serve; none of them had anything to do with a candidate’s parents’ citizenship.

  9. Mark Bellison   Monday, January 1, 2018 at 3:43 PM

    Savannah Guthrie graduate cum laude from University of Arizona with a degree in
    Journalism. She graduated magna cum laude from Georgetown University with a law degree.

    By any objective standard she is a “real/true journalist“.

    “If only there was a judge to issue Obama a subpoena to show them to him/her. Wait, there was. And Obama ignored him.”

    Perhaps he didn’t believe the administrative court had jurisdiction over him. Which is exactly what the Georgia Superior Court ruled.

  10. James Carter   Monday, January 1, 2018 at 3:14 PM

    Mark Bellison wrote:
    “The document Guthrie photographed had a physical round seal on it, you can see how it creased the paper. And that seal is in the same location as the one on the PDF. It is impossible to print the PDF and get the document Guthrie photographed (as was suggested by early computer experts). It is possible to scan the document she photographed and get the PDF.”

    If it is impossible to print the PDF and get the document that Guthrie photographed then it was impossible for the State of Hawaii to verify the printed copy of the PDF that at least one State Secretary of State attached to their letter to the HDOH requesting verification. You don’t get to have it both ways, my friend.

  11. James Carter   Monday, January 1, 2018 at 3:04 PM

    Mark Bellison wrote:
    “What anomalies are left on the birth certificate? The only document that matters to eligibility. A lack of understanding on how birth certificates were processed and how scanning software works is not an anomaly on Obama’s part.”

    What anomalies are left on the birth certificate? “You CAN’T be serious!” — John McInroe. The date-stamp and registrar text/signature are just two anomalies left on the LFBC — why they are anomalies has been explained over and over, and is obvious to anyone with more than a modicum of experience with “Desktop Publishing”. Your lack of understanding of “Desktop Publishing” and how scanning software works, and doesn’t work, renders your opinions about Obama’s birth certificate(s) intellectually dishonest at best.

  12. James Carter   Monday, January 1, 2018 at 2:10 PM

    T.F. Bow wrote:
    “In any event, the photographs indicate a seal; Hawaii verified the long form; and Obama’s father’s place of birth isn’t legally relevant as Obama was born in Hawaii.”

    In sum, the photographs do not show anything even remotely recognizable as the official seal of the HDOH, or anything else for that matter; the 2008 Democrat Party of Hawaii did not certify Obama eligible per the U.S. Constitution as required by Hawaii election law; and Obama’s father never being a U.S. citizen is legally relevant no matter where Obama was born.

    T.F. Bow also wrote:
    And, of course, Obama is no longer the president.

    And, of course, America is much better off without a president who despised and was hell bent on destroying (fundamentally transforming) everything about legacy America virtually from the day he was born — whenever, wherever and to whomever that happened.

  13. James Carter   Monday, January 1, 2018 at 1:43 PM

    T.F. Bow wrote:
    “An article with actual interviews of Guthrie, Applewhite, Bauer, and Pfeiffer would be noteworthy. (And Evans as well.) A topic worthy of an intrepid reporter.”

    An article with actual photographs of Obama’s vital records by a real/true journalist would be even more noteworthy.

  14. James Carter   Monday, January 1, 2018 at 1:32 PM

    T.F. Bow wrote:
    “No one thinks that a digital image is a birth certificate; it is a straw-man argument to suggest otherwise. (But it does raise the issue of why Zullo is obsessed with a digital image.)”

    Maybe, just maybe, Zullo is obsessed with a digital image of an alleged birth certificate simply because the original birth certificate has never been shown to the public? Ya think? Maybe?

    T.F. Bow also wrote:
    “It is easy to speculate reasons why Obama did not hold his long form birth certificate as the 2011 press conference. If only there was a reporter to ask these kinds of questions.”

    It is also easy to speculate excuses why Obama has never allowed anyone, other than a couple of HDOH officials with inherent authority, to look at his vital records. If only there was a judge to issue Obama a subpoena to show them to him/her. Wait, there was. And Obama ignored him.

  15. James Carter   Monday, January 1, 2018 at 1:06 PM

    T.F. Bow wrote:
    “The second James Carter should tell the first James Carter that there is, in fact, an indication of a seal.”

    T.F. Bow knows, or should know, that an indication of a seal in no way, shape or form substantiates the actual existence of a seal.

  16. James Carter   Monday, January 1, 2018 at 12:53 PM

    T.F. Bow wrote:
    “James Carter is, of course, free to believe whatever he wants, but every judge who has considered the eligibility issue has ruled that birth in the United States is sufficient to confer natural-born citizenship. And if birth in the United States to two U.S. citizen parents was ever a requirement, then why would anyone forge a birth certificate that would document Obama’s ineligiblity?”

    T.F. Bow also is, of course, free to believe whatever he/she wants, but it’s my recollection that only one judge who has considered Obama’s eligibility actually issued Obama a subpoena to appear before them with evidence of his eligibility — and Obama ignored it. Obama’s forged birth certificates were created to substantiate his statement on the White House web-site that he was born to a non-U.S. citizen father — all a ruse to convince the public that being born to two U.S. citizen parents was not required. If birth in the United States to two U.S. citizen parents has not been the requirement ever since the grandfather exception no longer applied then why did several members of Congress make several attempts from 2004 (after Obama’s Keynote Address at the DNC Convention made him nationally known) through 2008 to change/eliminate that requirement?

    T.F. Bow also wrote:
    “James Carter holds Obama to an unrealistic standard: he demands a birth certificate with an extremely visible seal. Obama’s COLB has that, yet that is somehow not good enough. Obama’s long form also indicates the presence of a seal, and there’s a witness who saw it; also not good enough for Carter. And the State of Hawaii has verified the long form to two Secretaries of State, who both accepted that verification.”

    I hold Obama, aka Sortoro, aka Soebarkah to a reasonable standard: I demand an image of a birth certificate with a seal just as easily recognizable/perfectly legible as the seal on the scanned image of my birth certificate — that my mass consumer-grade scanner could do that means that the White House’s commercial-grade scanner could have done that as well. Obama’s COLB does not have anything even close to an easily recognizable/perfectly legible seal, so it’s not good enough for me. Obama’s LFBC also does not have anything even close to an easily recognizable/perfectly legible seal, so it’s also not good enough for me. That those two Secretaries of State accepted the State of Hawaii’s verification of the LFBC flies in the face of the 2008 Democrat Party of Hawaii not certifying Obama eligible per the U.S. Constitution as it was required to do under Hawaii election law, so that is also not good enough for me.

    T.F. Bow also wrote:
    “In contrast, the current president has provided none of those things.”

    Most likely because our current president has never said he was born to a non-U.S. citizen father and/or in a foreign country — neither in a public forum or a non-public forum (such as a biographical pamphlet) — and therefore his eligibility has never been questionable.

    T.F. Bow also wrote:
    “And Carter also demands a receipt from the issuing agency, another demand not made on the current president. Just as no hospital has declared itself the birthplace of the current president.”

    A receipt from the issuing agency equals evidence of issuance. No receipt from the issuing agency equals no evidence of issuance. Simple, eh? No doubt about eligibility equals no reason to demand a receipt from the issuing agency. Also simple, eh? Not the first African-American in history to run for and, moreover, be elected president of the United States no historic reason for any hospital to declare itself the birthplace of our current president. Also simple, eh?

    T.F. Bow also wrote:
    “And George W. Bush never even produced a birth certificate (with or without a seal), let alone a receipt or hospital’s pronouncement.”

    And George W. Bush’s eligibility also was never in doubt or his election historic. Simple, eh?

    T.F. Bow lastly wrote:
    “But James Carter is, of course, free to make all the demands that he desires. He should not be surprised, however, that they ignored as being completely unreasonable.”

    I am not making any demands regarding Obama/Soetoro/Soebarkah that the states of New Hampshire, Oklahoma, Texas, Virginia and Maryland have made regarding my eligibility to obtain a driver’s license and register to vote, and the U.S State Department made regarding my eligibility to obtain a U.S. Passport. Furthermore, I am in fact not making a demand regarding Obama/Soetoro/Soebarkah that the U.S. Army made of me — that I undergo and pass an extensive FBI background investigation (which included my parents and three siblings, their friends and acquaintances, and their professional and social activities and associations) in order to qualify for training and duty which required a “Top Secret – Need To Know” national security clearance. I realize none of the foregoing is required to run for or be president, but if T.F. Bow believes I am being completely unreasonable then he himself is being completely unreasonable.

  17. T.F B0W   Monday, January 1, 2018 at 12:05 AM

    Loretta Fuddy witnessed the copying of Obama’s long form birth certificate and attested to its authenticity. And nothing about her death changes those basic facts.

  18. Three-Pound Sledge   Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 9:40 PM

    @TheFogbow:
    “Obama’s long form also indicates the presence of a seal, and there’s a witness who saw it; also not good enough for Carter. And the State of Hawaii has verified the long form to two Secretaries of State, who both accepted that verification.”

    Loretta Fuddy agreed with TheFogbow, up until December 12, 2013. Now she’s not too sure.

  19. Mark Bellison   Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 7:07 PM

    What anomalies are left on the birth certificate? The only document that matters to eligibility. A lack of understanding on how birth certificates were processed and how scanning software works is not an anomaly on Obama’s part.

    “Most likely the forger created what eventually became the White House LFBC PDF, printed copies of which the White House made available to reporters at the April 2011 “presser”.”

    The document Guthrie photographed had a physical round seal on it, you can see how it creased the paper. And that seal is in the same location as the one on the PDF. It is impossible to print the PDF and get the document Guthrie photographed (as was suggested by early computer experts). It is possible to scan the document she photographed and get the PDF.

    So why study the PDF other than to review the information?

    BTW, the press gaggle was before Obama’s press conference – you have it backwards.

    Why are there no pictures of Romney, Jindal, Cruz or Trump holding their birth certificates? Are there any images a any politician holding their birth certificates?

    As to Obama, maybe the White House felt the whole thing was insulting to the President and his family and demeaning to the office of the Presidency.

    If the image of the certified copy taken by Guthrie does not satisfy some people, why should anyone think a photograph of Obama holding a copy of the certified copy would satisfy those people.

    FYI, here are pictures of Jake Tapper holding the handout given out by the White House. In the December, 2016 press conference Zullo said the White House handed out jpeg images.

    https://twt-thumbs.washtimes.com/media/image/2015/04/24/4f926b2c5c169712740f6a7067005294_c0-191-3844-2432_s885x516.jpg?bbb14ceb9daa6bbfe4948e33951ec1a6f0a89fe9

    https://twt-thumbs.washtimes.com/media/image/2015/04/24/4f926b2c5c169712740f6a7067005294_c0-191-3844-2432_s885x516.jpg?bbb14ceb9daa6bbfe4948e33951ec1a6f0a89fe9

  20. T.F B0W   Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 6:52 PM

    The articles about contacting those individuals don’t seem to be in the Post & Email archives. Still, rather odd for a newspaper to ask its readers to do the reporter’s job.

    In any event, the photographs indicate a seal; Hawaii verified the long form; and Obama’s father’s place of birth isn’t legally relevant as Obama was born in Hawaii.

    And, of course, Obama is no longer the president.

  21. Sharon Rondeau   Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 6:15 PM

    I’ve asked, and they’ve not responded. That was a long time ago. Why don’t you try and see if you fare better?

  22. T.F. B0W   Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 5:24 PM

    An article with actual interviews of Guthrie, Applewhite, Bauer, and Pfeiffer would be noteworthy. (And Evans as well.) A topic worthy of an intrepid reporter.

  23. Sharon Rondeau   Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 4:38 PM

    There is!

  24. T.F B0W   Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 4:05 PM

    No one thinks that a digital image is a birth certificate; it is a straw-man argument to suggest otherwise. (But it does raise the issue of why Zullo is obsessed with a digital image.)

    It is easy to speculate reasons why Obama did not hold his long form birth certificate as the 2011 press conference. If only there was a reporter to ask these kinds of questions.

  25. Sharon Rondeau   Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 3:14 PM

    The fact is that a PDF is not a “birth certificate.” Why didn’t Obama hold one of the certified copies in his hand as he spoke at the presser that day? Then the cameras could have zoomed in on that raised seal!

  26. James Carter   Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 2:55 PM

    Mark Bellison wrote:
    “Is it possible Hawaii uses a low relief seal that doesn’t ‘t copy or scan easily to prevent forgeries?”

    It is indeed possible. It is also possible that all the other anomalies with every document having anything to do with Obama’s eligibility to serve as president has a similar (innocent) explanation…literally possible but virtually impossible given the number of them.

    “BTW, if you zoom in on the White House LFBC PDF you can see the round seal is present and in the same location as on the image taken by Savannah Guthrie.

    https://myveryownpointofview.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/400-seal.jpg

    So is it more likely the Guthrie image was used to create the White House LFBC PDF or the forger created two documents and happened to place the round seal in the exact same location?”

    I saw SOMETHING circular in that location but NOTHING recognizable as the seal of the HDOH.

    Most likely the forger created what eventually became the White House LFBC PDF, printed copies of which the White House made available to reporters at the April 2011 “presser”.

    Is it possible that the reason Obama left the room before Dan Pfieffer (sp?) showed the original LFBC allegedly received from the HDOH to the audience was for plausible deniability?

  27. T.F. B0W   Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 1:57 PM

    James Carter wrote, “None of the photos to which he provided a link to shows any indication whatsoever that the photographed document had been embossed with the official seal of the HDOH.”

    James Carter then wrote, “Bits and pieces appearing to form a a circle are visible IF you are specifically looking for something circular, but to claim those bits and pieces represent the embossed seal of the HDOH is ludicrous.”

    The second James Carter should tell the first James Carter that there is, in fact, an indication of a seal.

  28. T.F B0W   Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 1:28 PM

    James Carter is, of course, free to believe whatever he wants, but every judge who has considered the eligibility issue has ruled that birth in the United States is sufficient to confer natural-born citizenship. And if birth in the United States to two U.S. citizen parents was ever a requirement, then why would anyone forge a birth certificate that would document Obama’s ineligiblity?

    James Carter holds Obama to an unrealistic standard: he demands a birth certificate with an extremely visible seal. Obama’s COLB has that, yet that is somehow not good enough. Obama’s long form also indicates the presence of a seal, and there’s a witness who saw it; also not good enough for Carter. And the State of Hawaii has verified the long form to two Secretaries of State, who both accepted that verification.

    In contrast, the current president has provided none of those things.

    And Carter also demands a receipt from the issuing agency, another demand not made on the current president. Just as no hospital has declared itself the birthplace of the current president.

    And George W. Bush never even produced a birth certificate (with or without a seal), let alone a receipt or hospital’s pronouncement.

    But James Carter is, of course, free to make all the demands that he desires. He should not be surprised, however, that they ignored as being completely unreasonable.

  29. Mark Bellison   Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 11:05 AM

    Many of the Hawaiian birth certificates posted to the internet have illegible, nearly legiable or legible seals. Here are several examples:

    Johanna Ah’Nee’s daughter’s:

    http://www.wnd.com/images/misc/042611longformmarch15.jpg

    Miki Booth’s son’s:

    https://i2.wp.com/www.thepostemail.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/boothbc1.jpg

    Alan’s 1963:

    http://snarkybytes.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/hawaii-birth-certificate-1963.jpg

    Cory Tomoyasu’s:

    https://nobarack08.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/another-hawaiian-bc.jpg?w=468&h=447

    Is it possible Hawaii uses a low relief seal that doesn’t ‘t copy or scan easily to prevent forgeries?

    BTW, if you zoom in on the White House LFBC PDF you can see the round seal is present and in the same location as on the image taken by Savannah Guthrie.

    https://myveryownpointofview.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/400-seal.jpg

    So is it more likely the Guthrie image was used to create the White House LFBC PDF or the forger created two documents and happened to place the round seal in the exact same location?

  30. James Carter   Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 9:56 AM

    Huggy Bear wrote:
    “If you use your browser view controls to zoom in on the Guthrie wide photo the embossed seal is quite visible on the left above the date stamp.”

    Did that before I posted the comment you are referring to. Bits and pieces appearing to form a a circle are visible IF you are specifically looking for something circular, but to claim those bits and pieces represent the embossed seal of the HDOH is ludicrous…even the worst scanner I’ve ever used, circa 1985, would have produced a complete and legible representation of an embossed seal (of whatever).

    T.F. Bow wrote:
    “The current president has not released a birth certificate with a raised seal. Neither the president nor any state agency has produced a receipt for his birth certificate. And no hospital has ever said the current president was born there.”

    Most likely because, unlike our previous (p)resident, our current president has never stated that his father was not a U.S. citizen and, therefore, his eligibility to serve as president has never been in doubt, much less questioned.

  31. Huggy Bear   Saturday, December 30, 2017 at 9:08 PM

    @Mark Bellison

    Nice job on the comparison of the two Guthrie photos. I was planning on doing something like that.

    I don’t think Zullo realizes that as the resolution of an image are is lowered that means pixels get larger in comparison to the physical dimensions of a document. Pixels can only be one color so a pixel on the edge of a letter may be either dark or light depending on how the algorithm averages the color of the area. Using a low resolution image where letters may only be 8-10 pixels in width and height to try to say letters are shifting horizontally or vertically is just an exercise in futility.

    Claims that the markings on the edge of the LFBC PDF are pencil codings is also silly. The LFBC supplied by Hawaii was a scanned image of the original in a book that was reduced and printed on a sheet of security paper. Anything on the edge of the document was either on the security paper or was added in a subsequent scanning or copying process.

    Zullo is also being less than truthful when he tries to pass these off as new claims. In fact claims that the Guthrie photos don’t match other BC photos date back to at least 2012. The edge mark claims were made and then abandoned by Gillar and are at least as old

    You can draw you own conclusions why Zullo would be digging up old debunked claims six years after the CCP investigation commenced and a year after it ended. I suppose he thinks it makes for good radio.

  32. Mark Bellison   Saturday, December 30, 2017 at 6:41 PM

    Zullo is actually saying that the letters in the words “East Africa” in the closeup image by Guthrie are “wildly” misaligned to the same letters in second image taken by Guthrie. The problem is that the two images have wildly different resolutions. Here is an image of the section of the two Guthrie photographs.

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DSRZPVNUQAMO-XU?format=jpg

    The top image is from the wider view image by Guthrie, the middle is from the closeup view by Guthrie and the bottom is an enlargement of the top image to approximately the same size as the middle image.

    From Zullo to make the comparisons he is discussing, he would need Guthrie’s original raw images taken by her Blackberry. Not the compressed images she loaded to the internet. Her 3 to 4 mb images were reduced to 100 to 200 kb images.

    The same would hold true for the Applewhite AP image. He said his camera shoots at 40 to 50 mb per image but the his images for sale on the AP website are only 1.5 and 1.0 mb. Think about the loss of information in the compression from 40 mb to 1.5 mb.

    As to the two smudges or pencil codes, if they are codes they have no relation to any information on the certified copy. All the other codes describe specific entries on the certificate and they appear in specific boxes. These two “codes” are not associated with anything. No other Hawaiian birth certificates contain codes outside the designed boxes. Since the scanning software altered the colors of text entries how can Zullo know if the software also changed the color of these two smudges?

  33. Mark Bellison   Saturday, December 30, 2017 at 3:27 PM

    The Guthrie image has a raised seal and it is exactly in tge same location on the document she photographed as on the White House LFBC PDF.

    The only explanations are:

    The forger put a seal in exactly the same location on two different documents (the one used to create the PDF and the one photographed by Guthrie).

    The document Guthrie photographed was used to create the White House LFBC PDF.

    The PDF itself could not have been used to create the document Guthrie photographed because the PDF is a lower resolution image.

  34. Huggy Bear   Saturday, December 30, 2017 at 1:58 PM

    James Carter wrote:

    “None of the photos to which he provided a link to shows any indication whatsoever that the photographed document had been embossed with the official seal of the HDOH.”

    If you use your browser view controls to zoom in on the Guthrie wide photo the embossed seal is quite visible on the left above the date stamp.

    I really can’t see the differences Zullo is talking about in East Africa. The three images he is talking about (White House PDF, AP photo of the handout, and Guthrie photo) were capture in different resolutions in completely different ways and have all been compressed. Of course there are going to be slight differences when you try to zoom in.

    As to the so called pencil marks on the right side under the clipping mask… Mark Gillar made a video about this but pulled it probably because they aren’t pencil marks but instead are smudges that were on the glass of the Xerox scanner the White House used to make the color PDF version that was posted. That’s why they don’t appear on the photos Savannah Guthrie took of one of the original certified copies from Hawaii.

    A Youtuber named Bigone5555j made a video critiquing GIllar’s now hidden video on the smudges.

  35. T.F B0W   Saturday, December 30, 2017 at 1:45 PM

    What is biased by noting an investigation’s failure to present any evidence of investigating obvious, primary sources of information?

  36. Sharon Rondeau   Saturday, December 30, 2017 at 1:39 PM

    Aren’t you making assumptions based on your own biases?

  37. T.F B0W   Saturday, December 30, 2017 at 12:38 PM

    The current president has not released a birth certificate with a raised seal. Neither the president nor any state agency has produced a receipt for his birth certificate. And no hospital has ever said the current president was born there.

  38. T.F. B0W   Saturday, December 30, 2017 at 12:32 PM

    Last week, Zullo’s silence made it clear that he has never even tried to contact Evans or Abercrombie. This week’s silence makes clear that he also has never attempted to contact Applewhite or Guthrie. No wonder there hasn’t been much progress in this “investigation.”

    And Three Pound Sledge is, of course, free to believe anything, but every judge who has considered the eligibility issue has ruled that Obama’s Hawaiian birth was sufficient to confer natural-born citizenship.

  39. Sharon Rondeau   Saturday, December 30, 2017 at 12:27 PM

    Maybe he’s a disinformation agent.

  40. James Carter   Saturday, December 30, 2017 at 12:03 PM

    Mark Bellison is intellectually dishonest.

    None of the photos to which he provided a link to shows any indication whatsoever that the photographed document had been embossed with the official seal of the HDOH.

    Furthermore, as far as I am aware, neither Obama’s White House or the HDOH has made public Obama’s request or payment for a certified copy of his short-form birth certificate.

  41. Three-Pound Sledge   Saturday, December 30, 2017 at 10:13 AM

    While Mark Bellison is doing the Mexican hat dance, cockroaches (lies and fabrications) emerge from under the hat.

    The only thing that the LFBC i(if it is legitimate) is good for is proof that HUSSEIN Obama is not a natural born U.S. citizen. His father was not a U.S. citizen. LFBC is a red herring. HUSSEIN disqualified for POTUS.

  42. Mark Bellison   Friday, December 29, 2017 at 7:22 PM

    Zullo is an idiot.

    Here are archived copies of the Guthrie photos.

    https://web.archive.org/web/20120409214711/http://lockerz.com/s/96540937

    https://web.archive.org/web/20120814092104/http://lockerz.com/s/96540721

    Nothing has been scrubbed, it’s just the the website Guthrie used (Lockerz.com) is no longer around.

    As to the AP photograph. The photo was taken by J. Scott Applewhite of the handout given to reporters at the April 27th press conference. You can buy his image at the AP website.

    http://www.apimages.com/Search?query=Applewhite+birth+certificate&ss=10&st=kw&entitysearch=&toItem=15&orderBy=Newest&searchMediaType=allmedia

    Applewhite reported it this way.

    “You ask about the president’s birth certificate photo. I went to the White House regularly for many years but now concentrate on Congress. I certainly remember that day when the White House press office was handing out copies of the President Obama’s birth record in order to dispel the controversy and argument about his true nationality. Since I don’t have a macro setup or lens, I’m sure I just copied the sheet of paper handed out by the White House by using my Canon EOS 1D Mark IV at the time, either using a 24-70 zoom or a 50mm lens. And yes, handheld.”

    “”This wasn’t art. It was early in the day and I was simply making a quick copy of the document to transmit to the AP’s Washington Bureau — it would have been their job then for the reporters to use their resources to validate or question the information. My cameras are pretty high resolution — generally about 40 to 50mb every time I push the button. This time however I was just a human xerox machine. As for the bluish tint, not sure, since I was simply relaying the information on the document, I may not have done the usual color correction which is normal to adjust proper skin tones, etc.”

    “As I recall, it wasn’t too long after copying the document that President Obama actually appeared in the Press Room to personally address the issue.”

    https://rcradioblog.wordpress.com/2014/04/11/how-did-ap-photographer-j-scott-applewhite-photograph-the-copy-of-the-obama-lfbc/

    Does not sound to me like Zullo contacted Applewhite as part of the criminal investigation.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.