“FOUNDATIONAL LIE” LEFT TO FESTER BY COWARDLY CONGRESSES; HAVE AMERICANS BEEN NEEDLESSLY SACRIFICED?
by Sharon Rondeau
(Dec. 31, 2015) — In response to a Wall Street Journal report issued on Tuesday stating that the National Security Agency (NSA) under Barack Hussein Obama conducted “spying” on Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu during conversations with parliament members and those of the U.S. Congress, Rep. Lee Zeldin (R-NY1) on Wednesday issued a press release calling for an investigation to be launched by a special prosecutor and Congress “to pursue full clarity and accountability regarding this deeply troubling activity.”
Since Obama has occupied the Oval Office beginning on January 20, 2009, congressional hearings and investigations have focused on:
- the Fast & Furious gunrunning operation which killed U.S. Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry and several hundred Mexican citizens
- the collection of journalists’ phone records by the U.S. Department of Justice without notification to their employers
- the collection of “bulk phone records” by the National Security Agency (NSA) as revealed by Edward Snowden in June 2013 which was successfully challenged in federal court
- whistleblowers’ allegations about poor service and denial of timely care to hundreds, if not thousands, of veterans
- allegations of retaliation against military whistleblowers
- misconduct by the U.S. Secret Service, members of the military and Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) during a presidential trip to Colombia
- why a would-be murderer was able to enter the White House grounds with a knife and enter the residential area of the White House
- the events that led to four Americans’ deaths at a U.S. compound in Benghazi, Libya on September 11, 2012
- the determination that then-Attorney General Eric Holder should be cited for contempt of Congress
- the admitted targeting of “conservative,” Second-Amendment, anti-illegal immigration groups by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- the plague-ridden launch of Obama’s health care law known as “Obamacare” and the inflation of enrollments
- “wasteful spending” by the General Services Administration (GSA) on a conference in Las Vegas
But would any of these investigations have been necessary if an investigation into Obama’s missing documentation been undertaken when American voters first raised questions about his constitutional eligibility in 2007 and 2008?
Had that question been investigated and answered, would he have taken office?
Would the 30 special forces have been killed in Extortion 17?
Would the victims killed in San Bernardino, CA still be alive? the Ft. Hood victims killed by an Islamic radical embedded among them?
Would tens of thousands of Middle Eastern peoples have been killed, maimed, displaced, enslaved, and tortured?
Would the Boston Marathon victims who lost limbs be whole, and the three killed be alive and well?
Would Lt. Col. Terry Lakin have been sent to Ft. Leavenworth?
Would Islam have been forced onto an unsuspecting electorate?
Would the U.S. be negotiating and making a “deal” with a state sponsor of terrorism and murderer of thousands of Americans?
Would military veterans have been shut out of their own monuments?
Had Congress launched its own probe after the Maricopa County Cold Case Posse announced its findings on March 1 and again on July 17, 2012, would the deaths in Benghazi have occurred? Would those individuals be alive today had the “computer-generated forgeries” of Obama’s long-form birth certificate and Selective Service registration form been analyzed and their mystery solved?
In order to visit the White House, one must show:
- Valid government-issued United States identification card (e.g. drivers license, military ID, etc.)
- Valid United States or other official government-issued passports
yet Obama has shown none of these to the American public.
Is another investigation into Obama’s lawlessness just another smokescreen masking the real problem?
If Obama is eligible to serve, as his supporters insist, why has his regime proffered only forgeries as documentation?
Why does Congress not investigate “the foundational lie of this presidency” instead of merely its symptoms?
Sharon Rondeau has operated The Post & Email since April 2010, focusing on the Obama birth certificate investigation and other government corruption news. She has reported prolifically on constitutional violations within Tennessee’s prison and judicial systems.