HINTS AT WATERSHED MOMENT IN AMERICAN HISTORY
by Sharon Rondeau
(Jun. 13, 2013) — Reporting from New York City on Thursday, Glenn Beck indicated that America is about to enter a period of change in order for “civil rights” and First Amendment protections to be upheld.
He was in New York for a meeting of “movers and shakers” in the cable television industry and spoke to the audience as he walked down Fifth Avenue.
Beck indicated that he was in Washington, DC on Wednesday meeting with members of Congress, who he hinted might be perceived as “heroes” after the event to which he referred took place.
On June 7, Beck compared the targeting of Tea Party members by the IRS to Hitler’s rounding up of political enemies during the 1930s. He questioned “how many people” understood that the IRS will be keeping track of whether or not Americans have health care under the “Obamacare” bill to which the majority of people was opposed when it was passed.
On Wednesday, Beck said on his internet television program that he had become aware of a one-page document which members of his staff had seen and which came from a whistleblower who was afraid for his life. That evening, an internet rumor invoking the June 7 broadcast, in which Beck had personally addressed U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice John G. Roberts, began to circulate which contended that Roberts had been blackmailed last June into voting to uphold the hotly-disputed Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA).
Beck had hinted that blackmail could be involved in the scenario he was painting for his listeners.
The Supreme Court decision hinged on Roberts’s vote, which was cast with the four “liberal” members to create a majority. A larger majority of the court, however, opined that forcing the 50 states to establish health care exchanges was “coercive” and that the bill could not be considered constitutional under the Commerce Clause of the U.S. Constitution.
But was Roberts coerced into writing the “majority” opinion?
Keith Koffler, a former White House reporter, said that Roberts might have felt “pressured” by Obama at the time.
On July 1, CBS News reported that Roberts had switched his vote about a month before the ruling was announced, much to the bewilderment of Justices Kennedy, Scalia, Alito and Thomas, describing the move as an “unusual shift” which had “stirred the ire of the conservative justices, who believed Roberts was standing with them.”
In the months leading up to the June 28, 2012 announcement by the court, many pundits had predicted that Roberts would vote with the four “conservative” associate justices to rule the bill unconstitutional. Surprisingly, Roberts opined that the requirement for all Americans to buy health insurance could be considered “a tax.”
Two weeks after the ruling, Rep. Michele Bachmann, who has announced that she will not run for re-election in November 2014, said that Roberts’s decision was “completely and utterly wrong.”
About a month before the Supreme Court ruling, former Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi predicted that one of the four “conservative” justices would vote with the other four to uphold the bill.
Many states chose not to implement health care exchanges, and Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius is now embroiled in a scandal of her own after apparently coercing private companies to donate money to support the PPACA. She was also found by the Office of Special Counsel to have violated the Hatch Act by engaging in political activity in her official capacity as HHS Secretary and initially making a trip during which the political remarks were made at the cost of the U.S. Treasury.
Regarding Sebelius’s soliciting of private funds to run Obamacare, the Senate Republican Policy Committee stated that “The real issue is that the American people need to know that their government is not a thug. They need confidence that their government will act in the people’s best interest…”
The Obama regime has attempted to limit rights under the First Amendment, Second Amendment, Fourth Amendment, Ninth Amendment, and Tenth Amendment. It is still unknown if Obama meets the eligibility requirements of Article II, Section 1, clause 5 of the U.S. Constitution, which states that the president shall be “a natural born Citizen.”
Obama’s long-form birth certificate and Selective Service registration form have been analyzed and found to be “computer-generated forgeries.” Cold Case Posse lead investigator Mike Zullo has been attempting to bring the matter to the level of a congressional investigation. Beck has not been willing to report on the fraudulent documents, but rather, has attacked Obama on policy issues since 2009.
In Thursday’s video, Beck did not mention Obama, but he said that “empires fall quickly after a long setup.” He asked the audience to think about what liberty is worth to them. “Yesterday in Washington, I felt that we were having historic conversations with members of Congress; I’ve never seen them like this ever; never before,” he said. Beck quoted those with whom he was speaking as having said that it is possible that “nothing else ” will be saved “except the Constitution.”
Beck said that he would be meeting with “some possible history-changers” and advised his listeners to “defend those who are called pariahs.” He said that “hopefully,” within “24-36 hours,”he would “introduce” his listeners to “some real heroes. Then, you’ll be called into action.”
“When this begins, it will happen quickly,” Beck said.
Beck clearly indicated his opposition to the NSA’s access to people’s email, phone and internet activity as was revealed by Edward Snowden, a former contract worker who took refuge in Hong Kong before speaking with The Washington Post and The UK Guardian beginning on June 6.
Over the last several weeks, revelations of systemic corruption within the Obama regime have been made public after whistleblowers came forward.
- The IRS was found to have discriminated against “conservative,” pro-life and evangelical groups while favoring those with an agenda in agreement with Obama’s.
- The Department of Homeland Security reportedly waived mandatory background checks beginning last December in order to “keep up with the flood of amnesty applications” following Obama’s executive order allowing young people who had been brought to the U.S. illegally by their parents to remain in the country for up to two years as long as they were not felons.
- Allegedly because of sequestration, which officially began on March 1, DHS ordered the release of felons from jails, some of whom were considered dangerous, which contradicted DHS’s contention that only non-violent offenders would be released.
- The U.S. State Department is under scrutiny for allegedly failing to discipline the ambassador to Belgium, Howard Gutman, who reportedly engaged in misconduct which included children. Another investigation was reportedly abandoned or never done involving four Hondurans who were shot and killed in 2011, two of whom were pregnant women.
- Obama has never explained why four Americans were left to die at a U.S. compound in Benghazi, Libya when they might have been saved. His Joint Chiefs Chairman has contradicted the testimony of Gregory Hicks, who became charge d’affaires after Amb. Christopher Stevens was declared dead on September 11, 2012.
- Reports of religious persecution of Christians in the military are increasing, and U.S. Army instructors have been teaching their students that evangelical Christians, Catholics, and religious Jews could be dangerous.
- Obama’s FBI paid visits to law-abiding Tea Party leaders in 2009 because they had spoken out about what they viewed as excessive government spending and labeled people quoting from the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights as “potential domestic terrorists.” Innocent people have been incarcerated for “thought crimes” after unlawful arrests and rigged trials as they were in Nazi Germany and in Orwell’s 1984
- Obama’s EPA discriminated against “conservatives” by charging them for FOIA requests, while allowing politically-aligned groups to obtain requested documentation free of charge
- Some EPA employees used fraudulent email accounts to conduct government business purportedly to avoid having to turn over information requested under the Freedom of Information Act
- Journalists’ phone records have been subpoenaed by the DOJ without notification to their employers, with one named a “criminal co-conspirator” in an alleged national security leak
- The person or people who created Obama’s fraudulent documents have not yet been identified or brought to justice. Forgery of a government record is a felony.
Will members of Congress expose Obama’s fraud?
Will they announce that they have drafted Articles of Impeachment against him?
Will they defund Obamacare?
Have they seen the evidence in the possession of the Cold Case Posse, which may show that Obama committed identity fraud to enter the White House?
Will they have Obama arrested? Will he be charged with treason?
What would cause Beck to say that after the event occurs, the country will be sharply “divided,” as he did on Wednesday?
Is it a Watergate moment for America?
Will the truth finally set us free?
Sharon Rondeau has operated The Post & Email since April 2010, focusing on the Obama birth certificate investigation and other government corruption news. She has reported prolifically on constitutional violations within Tennessee’s prison and judicial systems.