UPDATE: Attendee at Trump Meeting: “It Couldn’t Have Gone Any Better”

MEETING PARTICIPANTS REPORTEDLY GIVEN “HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENTS” BY TRUMP

What will the "homework" assignments turned in by the attendees at today's meeting with Donald Trump yield?

(Apr. 8, 2011) — A citizen reporter for The Post & Email close to a source who attended the meeting with Donald Trump at the Trump Tower in New York City this morning at 11:30 said that the source reported that “It couldn’t have gone any better.”

Citizen Reporter: Trump gave them a little over 30 minutes.  WorldNetDaily had been patched in somehow and apparently had been privy to what was going on.  Also, there were a lot of media outside in the hallway, but none was allowed into the meeting.  The only people in the meeting were Trump, (Michael D.) Cohen, and the three people from Arizona.

The Post & Email: Who were the people who came from Arizona?

Citizen Reporter: Rep. Carl Seel, Jeff, and Kelly, who represented a tea party group.  I was told that Trump didn’t seem to know about the “natural born Citizen” issue at all.  He gave Jeff homework by saying, “I want to know everything about ‘natural born Citizen,’ and I want to know about these reports from Kenya when members of the Kenyan Parliament had talked about Obama having been born there.”  Trump was very, very familiar with the tape from the grandmother; he actually quoted from it verbatim.  But he wanted people to gather more information and get it to him.

The Post & Email: I included the statements made by the Parliament members in my letter to Mr. Trump.

Citizen Reporter: Yes, right.  He has made a pledge that he will go to Arizona in the summer.  He fully supports the Arizona eligibility bill and throws his weight behind that.  He is going to go to Arizona in support of it if it hasn’t passed by then.  I was told that the primary topics of the meeting were the Arizona eligibility bill and Obama’s eligibility.

There was no follow-up meeting scheduled.  When they came out of the meeting, Rep. Carl Seel spoke to the press.   As they were leaving, Theresa Cao said something to Jeff, who was trying to figure out who she was.  He asked her, “Are you Theresa Cao?” and she said, “Yes, I am.”  And she went to lunch with him.

The Post & Email: Did you say that Arizona Governor Jan Brewer was invited but was unable to go?

Citizen Reporter: That was based on an earlier conversation, but I didn’t reconfirm that.  We were informed and believe that Gov. Brewer was unable to attend.

The Post & Email: If the meeting began at 11:30 and ended around noon, what were they doing between then and now?  Were they talking to the gaggle of reporters outside?

Citizen Reporter: Only Rep. Seel spoke with them; that was the agreement that the other two were not to answer questions.  He made a brief statement to the press and reassured Jeff and Kelly, saying that he had “said some good stuff.”  As Jeff said, though, who knows what gets reported by the press these days?  Then they went to lunch.

I followed up with a phone call and left a voice message which Jeff got, and when he called me, he said, “We’ve been out of here for over an hour and went to lunch.”

I’ll have more information tonight.  Jeff said that Trump was engaged, asked questions and asked people to get information for him.  He clearly showed that he wants to know more.  If there was an issue with which he was unfamiliar, he definitely asked for people to get information back to him.  Jeff characterized it that he was receiving a homework assignment from Trump.  Kind-of as if they were “The Apprentices” there.

Update, April 8, 2011, 5:14 p.m. EDT: The following email communication was received from Jeff, one of the attendees at the Trump meeting earlier today:

Dear Friends and Fellow Fighters for the Preservation of Our Constitution,

As several of you may know already, State Representative Carl Seel, Kelly Townsend, and myself met in Donald Trump’s office in NY today with Mr. Trump and his chief executive Michael Cohen.

We had three goals going into the meeting and I believe that we met all three to the best extent possible in a 30 minute meeting (actually 20 because Mr. Trump took a call from Newsmax during the meeting).  The goals were 1) to obtain Trump’s stated support for the current Arizona Eligibility Bills, which will come to decisive votes this coming week or the one after.   2) To find out as much as possible what the Trump Organization already knew and what they still may not know about the entire eligibility issue, and 3) to get a committment from him to come to Arizona to speak with the Governor, other public officials and the public.

RESULTS:

Goal # 1 …..  Met in total, permission received to state his support for the bill publicly!!
Goal # 2 …..  Met within the time constraints.  The discussion trend allowed me to ask Mr. Trump right after he was speaking about the Kenyan grandmother, whether he knew about the Kenyan Assemblyman, (James Orengo) who stated on their Assembly floor so that it is documented that Obama was a son of their soil.  He apparently did not know of that and asked me to send him the documentation.  Anyone who has it readily available is welcome to send it to me so that I can forward it.  Even more importantly, I also had the opportunity when we were discussing whether a real long form birth certificate actually exists to do two things.  I mentioned Tim Adams, the Hawaiian election clerk and recent affadavit and ALSO asked whether he, Trump, was going to take the issue beyond the birth certificate and place of birth to the question of NATURAL BORN CITIZENSHIP.  He asked me to explain precisely what that was and I then got to recite the precise clause from Article II, Section I and explain what the founders meant by it; and where they got the concept from, that being Vattel.  He said that he liked the way I was explaining it and gave me another “homework” assignment to send him more information about it.  Also, at some point in the discussion, the false social security number belonging to someone from Connecticut born in 1890 came up and so they are aware of that situation to some extent – maybe not all the way to the FOIA actions and suits filed vs. the Social Security Administration by Orly Taitz.  Time did not allow getting into the issue to that full extent.  ANYONE WHO WANTS TO HELP ME WITH THESE HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENTS, PLEASE DO, I WELCOME IT.

Goal # 3 ….   Met, very largely in total.  Donald Trump has agreed to come to Phoenix probably in June and asked that Carl, Kelly, and myself be his “point men” when he does come.

Other items to possibly discuss that were on my personal “checklist” included the Pelosi Dual Nomination Forms constituting Election Fraud; the Secretary’s of States allowing anyone and everyone on ballots i.e. Roger Calero;  McCain’s role in Senate Resolution 511; Terry Lakin and Theresa Cao (more on her below) the Congressional Research Service Report; the Newspaper Birth Announcements; the Selective Service Registration; Pastor Manning; and the Barnett vs. Obama case now going to be heard in 9th Circuit Court of Appeals.  I’M SORRY BUT TIME AND DISCUSSION TRENDS DID NOT PERMIT THESE TO BE DISCUSSED.

There were at least ten to fifteen television cameras there and Carl Seel did about a ten minute interview with them and the press.  At the end of that line was a lady who appeared to be a press member but turned out to be Theresa Cao.  For those of you who don’t know who Theresa is and her story, I don’t have time here to get into it but she is an American hero and came all the way from DC by train this morning to see what was happening with this meeting.  I had the pleasure of not only meeting her but taking her to lunch with us!

Anyone who has any additional questions, can feel free to contact me.  Thanks.

———————–

Editor’s Note: Citizen comments can be left for Donald Trump’s team at the website “Should Trump Run.”

80 Responses to "UPDATE: Attendee at Trump Meeting: “It Couldn’t Have Gone Any Better”"

1. Jesse   Monday, April 11, 2011 at 8:57 PM

Me too, Auntie!

2. Jesse   Monday, April 11, 2011 at 8:54 PM

2 affidavits from the people who were there on the call – and they both recalled the same things!

It is a precious gift because that is quite a rare thing in witness “accounts”. There is usually some small “variation” that gets picked at and pecked at by “lawyers”, setting one witness against the other, but in this case the witnesses are in full accord and no “lawyer” can pick their memory apart.

They can’t “duck” it any more. We are nearing check mate.

3. Debbie Larson   Monday, April 11, 2011 at 8:17 PM

I would like to know if Mr. Trump intends on drilling for oil here, in the USA, wherever we can and as soon as possible. If so, then take the pay cut and go for it.

4. RacerJim   Monday, April 11, 2011 at 12:11 PM

Another PROUD BIRTHER here. :-)

5. A pen   Monday, April 11, 2011 at 5:06 AM

I applaud Mr Trump’s attention to this issue. Many who have pressed the legal avenue have met the type of justice a tyrannical governments employ. There is only justice when the government says so. This issue must be settled by the people. Once the reality that Obama has refused to submit proof of eligibility, the same that Mr Trump and every citizen born in this nation has, there will be a critical mass required to demand he produce the proof or be removed and face prosecution. From watching the budget debate it is clear the entrenched political despots intend to never relinquish power.

6. Tim   Sunday, April 10, 2011 at 8:12 PM

There are some good articles on this site today:

7. Mike   Sunday, April 10, 2011 at 6:10 PM

The question should be who in government can we contact? Eric Holder?

If there was ever a need a special prosecutor it is now.

Does anyone if the law allowing for a special prosecutor is still on the books or did it expire?

8. Mike   Sunday, April 10, 2011 at 6:08 PM

“Sideshow behavior”

As Jason Robards said playing Ben Bradlee in All the Presidents Men:

“Another non-denial, denial. They doubt our heritage, but they don’t say our story in wrong.”

When asked was a real denial is…

“When they start calling us ‘GD liars’ we better circle the wagons.”

No one is calling Mr. Trump a liar.

They ridicule, they mock, they quote their own lies – such as when they say the grandmother corrected her claim that Obama was born in Kenya – she did not and there is a signed affidavit on file from the translator attesting to that. But they are ducking the fight, they are ducking the issues.

9. Tim   Sunday, April 10, 2011 at 4:11 PM

Before they contemplate whether or not Trump will be hired, they should be worried that they all will be fired pretty soon:

Obama aide dismisses Trump ‘sideshow behavior’

10. Bob1943   Sunday, April 10, 2011 at 2:29 PM

I’m sticking with Mr. Trump, and I am extremely thankful he’s doing what he is on the issue of Obama’s ineligibility and, “Who is Barry Soetoro?”

I don’t think I’ll be doing a lot of criticizing or second-guessing of Mr. Trump.

On the other hand, if he will fly me to New York. I’ll give both him and his wife a big hug!!

11. AuntieMadder   Sunday, April 10, 2011 at 2:07 PM

You read more into my response to you than what’s there. No one’s asking you to support Trump or not to voice your concerns. You said that Trump says he’s intelligent and then asked “but us what?” I answered your question by informing you that he’s defended us repeatedly. The use of the term “birthers” was mine, not his.

Like you, Trump doesn’t like the term “birthers.” In a letter he wrote in response to columnist Gail Collins’ piece on him pursuing the “birther” issue, and was posted at the NY Times web news site (don’t know if it was printed, too), Trump wrote, “The term used by Ms. Collins-“birther”-is very derogatory and is meant in a derogatory way.”

As for me, I’ve been called much uglier names and insults over the last three years. So, although I initially resented and resisted being called “birther,” I gave up, gave in embraced it, and now wear the label proudly. I know I’m on the right side of this issue no matter what anyone else says. Sticks and stones.

12. RacerJim   Sunday, April 10, 2011 at 11:50 AM

I wholeheartedly agree. However, unless/until someone else other than Donald Trump, with just as much as if not more wherewithal than Donald Trump to compete with Obama in 2012, steps up to the plate ASAP and calls Obama’s bluff like Donald Trump already has then Donald Trump has my vote.

13. RacerJim   Sunday, April 10, 2011 at 11:39 AM

Thanks for the link to that information. Below is what I believe is the most relevant part thereof, and what I believe would be the most helpful to Jeff and Mr. Trump.

Obama Presidential Eligibility – An Introductory Primer
    Contents
    38. What can we do?
    (1)
    [10th (last) bullet]

According to a 1948 Supreme Court opinion, when a verified fact directly challenges the eligibility of an elected or appointed Federal official, the burden of proof falls on that official to substantiate her or his claim to the office she or he is holding. Birthers have produced verified facts which directly challenge Barack Obama’s natural born citizenship and eligibility to hold office. These facts include but are not limited to (1) Obama’s foreign citizenship at birth, and (2) historical documents suggesting that the purpose of the natural born citizen provision was to exclude, from the presidency, anyone who was born with foreign citizenship. Given these facts, President Obama now has the legal obligation, and he how bears the burden of proof, of conclusively establishing his eligibility to hold office.

Now that Obama’s citizenship has been seriously questioned, the burden of proof rests squarely on his shoulders. The “burden of establishing a delegation of power to the United States … is upon those making the claim.” Bute v. Illinois, 333 U.S. 640, 653 (1948). And if each of the General Government’s powers must be proven (not simply presumed) to exist, then every requirement that the Constitution sets for any individual’s exercise of those powers must also be proven (not simply presumed) to be fully satisfied before that individual may exercise any of those powers. The Constitution’s command that “[n]o Person except a natural born Citizen … shall be eligible to the Office of President” is an absolute prohibition against the exercise of each and every Presidential power by certain unqualified individuals. Actually (not simply presumptively or speculatively) being “a natural born Citizen” is the condition precedent sine qua non for avoiding this prohibition. Therefore, anyone who claims eligibility for “the Office of President” must, when credibly challenged, establish his qualifications in this regard with sufficient evidence. (Vieira)

Birthers do not need to prove that Obama is ineligible. They only need to present verified facts which directly challenge the President’s eligibility. Birthers have done their part and have presented such facts to the general public. Obama now bears the burden of proving his claim to the Office of President.

14. Art   Sunday, April 10, 2011 at 10:13 AM

AuntieMadder says:
    Sunday, April 10, 2011 at 3:56 AM
    “Trump says on every show “I am an itelligent and educated man” but us what?

Trump has defended “birthers,” our intentions, intelligence and sanity repeatedly.”

For too many years we have put our full trust and faith in man, and to what end. Our Founding Fathers each had different religious beliefs but, they understood formost where our freedoms come from and they placed throught the Constitution ways to prevent men from forming a tyrannical Government. They understood what lies at the bottom of some hearts, regardless of gender, race, class, party, or a label.

So I do not consider myself a “birther” but, an American first, then a defender of my American way of life which includes the Constitution, a simple level playing field created for a “melting pot” Country where life liberty and the pursuit of happiness are acheivable so long as WE continue to fight for it.

So if you choose to support whomever, I only ask that we use a healthy bit of skepticism when promoting someone running for our highest elected office. It is painfully obvious this was not done the last time, and so that is my point, I feel like we might be running out of opportunities to get this right, to restore our Constitution, to restore our America.

15. RacerJim   Sunday, April 10, 2011 at 9:54 AM

Typically the [NYT’s] user comments attacked the messenger [Trump] because they couldn’t refute the facts.

16. ConcernedOne   Sunday, April 10, 2011 at 8:16 AM

I agree Art – something is strange with the fact that he waited years to investigate this – considering how “intelligent” he is! Why now? Could it be because he’s seen so many decent citizens go up against the Obama camp only to be squashed like a bug and he figured this is getting ridiculous and maybe I can get somewhere??? Who knows….

In my little opinion, I’m thinking he’s using this “running for the Presidency” bit as a front in order to uncover the truth about Obama and THEN once it’s all out – he’ll give the announcement he’s not running….I just hope that everyone involved in trying to get these answers and wanting to be heard for the past 3 years will be acknowledged.

17. SteveT   Sunday, April 10, 2011 at 5:30 AM

Please forward to Jeff this information, which I believe might be helpful to him regarding his homework assignment.

Thanks.

18. AuntieMadder   Sunday, April 10, 2011 at 3:56 AM

Trump says on every show “I am an itelligent and educated man” but us what?

19. L2P2   Saturday, April 9, 2011 at 11:47 PM

SB 1308 IS NOT the bill to which Jeff was referring. SB 1308 was an attempt to deny citizenship to babies born in Arizona to parents that are here illegally. It had a flawed definition of “natural born citizen,” but it was not and is not the bill that focused on eligibility of presidential candidates. SB1308 is also “dead.” The current eligibility bills in Arizona are HB 2177 and SB 1157. These are very much alive and scheduled to be voted on in the next few weeks. These are the bills to which Jeff was referring.

20. tom   Saturday, April 9, 2011 at 9:28 PM

Sadly but, I suppose, not surprisingly. The “moderators” at The New York Times will not post intelligent, substantive , well-supported comments that are not consistent with the nonsense they promulgate. Yes, they will permit 1 or 2 posts but the “opposition” to their stance but only to promote an image of fairness and objectivity–the one’s tey choose are seized upon by crazed Obots who launch the usual assortment of half-truths , outright lies and garbage eg the 14th Amendment perversion etc. How do I know this? I have attempted to post quite a bit of material that is devastating to the outlandish assertions of the deluded among their readership –only to have my comments not make it past the “moderator” /censor while they freely permit the rantings of countless Obots to wit read the piece they did recently –dozens and dozens of comments posted personally attacking Trump’s physical traits along with a whole host of childish ridiculing while a simple post containing the powerful words of Lyman Trumbull, John Bingham, Supreme Court Chief Justice Melville Fuller don’t get by the screener The fact that this is taking place on such a massive and wide scale in OUR country is beyond disturbing

21. MichaelN   Saturday, April 9, 2011 at 9:09 PM

Joe, I agree that it was badly worded and anti-constitutional with the one parent thingy, but It seems like1308 failed

BILL STATUS OVERVIEW
    SB1308
    SPONSORS: GOULD P GRAY P PEARCE R P
    BIGGS C BUNDGAARD C KLEIN C
    MELVIN C MURPHY C SHOOTER C
    SMITH C HARPER C
    TITLE: interstate compact; birth certificates.
    SENATE FIRST READ: 01/31/11
    AMENDMENTS
    APPROP (ref Bill) adopted
    Jackson flr amend (ref Bill) (sub APPROP) failed
    THIRD READ: DATE AYES NAYS NV EXC EMER AMEND RFE 2/3 VOTE RESULT
    Vote Detail 03/17/11 12 18 0 0 Y FAILED

22. Jack   Saturday, April 9, 2011 at 7:56 PM

Goal # 1 ….. Met in total, permission received to state his support for the bill publicly!!

Is he saying that he has Trumps support for the bill known as SB 1308 ???

Please advise!

———————
    Mrs. Rondeau replies: I am told that that was an old version of the bill which was scrapped.

23. kittycat77   Saturday, April 9, 2011 at 5:11 PM

Sharon,

Ladysforest has some excellent research on the birth announcements and the index from the Vital Statistics, I believe it is. Have you noticed her blog? This is her link:

And if you scroll down and look at the right-hand side under a place entitled Pages, you can see all of that research. I feel this is important because of all the anomalies that have been found. Also because so many people hold these announcements up as a legal document, almost.
    ————
    Mrs. Rondeau replies: Yes, we have linked to her excellent work several times.

24. Joe The Blogger   Saturday, April 9, 2011 at 4:41 PM

Arizona Senate Bill 1308 is worse than trash.

The authors of this bill have no respect for The Constitution of The United States of America.

The purpose of this bill is to give Obama a free pass on his foreign national father.

The Obots must be laughing at this, even more than they did when they wrecked The Constitution, by electing an ineligible con man.

It’s all about Obama and trashing The Constitution.

25. Art   Saturday, April 9, 2011 at 2:26 PM

Trump, in my opinion, is doing a tremendous job getting the information out to a larger group of people then we ourselves could. BUT he still has too many ties that I personally can’t seem to shake.

Why has it taken him this long to discover the truth about Bam Bam (is it the election year cycle). Trump says on every show “I am an itelligent and educated man” but us what?, “idiots” have been onto Bam Bam since the campaign and why for such a intelligent and accompished man is he having to be caught up to speed by us and not his investigative team? Trump has made donations to Chuck Schummer (Anti Second Amendment) which makes it difficult for me to believe that Trump himself is pro Second Amendment. Trump has made campaign contributions to Rahm Emanuel’s Mayoral election “never let a good crisis go to waste” but, we are suppose to believe that Trump, like Bam Bam, is not affected by who he associates with. Then there are his global business dealings that he has become wealthy off of and we are not suppose to believe that he has “Globalist” aspirations.

I want to know more about what his feelings are towards the corrupt Federal Reserve, has Trump read “The Creature from Jekyll Island”, does he understand how this cabal of private bankers has bankrupted America and enslaved our future generations.

There is a cult like feel to Trump and the emotions he brings out in us that gives me the “set-up” hebee jebees. I maybe way off but, I know there is something there and I hope that for the folks that do believe in him, please remeber, we all suffer as a Country once the election is over and we no longer get the “change” we were promised. We are the smartest and brightest the world has to offer so please commit to, whoever you may support, doing the responsible research behind your canidate and there mask of party affiliation.

God Bless America

26. ELmo   Saturday, April 9, 2011 at 2:09 PM

The “Fat Lady” has not sung yet – but to all those of you who worked tirelessly to get to this point – May God Bless You All.
    May God Bless the Constitution and the USA.
    ELmo

27. JinOhio   Saturday, April 9, 2011 at 1:55 PM

Sharon, this is urgent. Leo Donofrio has read the Arizona eligibility bill. Unless it has been revised since then, this is bad legislation. Read this: http://naturalborncitizen.wordpress.com/2011/02/23/beware-arizona-senate-bill-1308-defines-dual-citizens-to-be-natural-born-citizens/

Please reach out to Leo and get him together with Trump’s staff. The Arizona bill as written when Leo wrote this article is BAD LEGISLATION.

28. kingskid   Saturday, April 9, 2011 at 1:11 PM

If you need help, Sharon, please let me know. I’d be glad to assist. Also, Canada Free Press has a great compilation of 50 acts that could lead to serious consequences for obama et al: http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/26650

29. kingskid   Saturday, April 9, 2011 at 12:20 PM

Rather than people sending comments directly to Mr. Cohen without knowing if they are sending info that others have already sent, wouldn’t it be better for us to organize and come up with a forwarding party who can compile the documents so Mr. Cohen wouldn’t be inundated with duplicate info?? I like the idea of our retired military being point men. I think they probably carry a lot of weight with Mr. Trump for having served our country. Thoughts on this
    ——————-
    Mrs. Rondeau replies: I am willing to collect information from all readers of The Post & Email and either fax it or send it by certified mail. That way, the duplicates can be sorted out and neat packages of new information can be sent such that we know he receives it. I have been told that certified mail is the best way. However, if a retired military person would like to become a point person for taking care of the mailings, that is fine, too.

30. Birdy   Saturday, April 9, 2011 at 12:17 PM

Gail Collins is responding to Trump’s response here:

Looks like Gail is another person in the media trying to cover for Obama with lies. Hopefully the user comments will call her to the carpet.

31. Jesse   Saturday, April 9, 2011 at 11:12 AM

This is great!

I have been waiting with baited breath for Trump to get onto the “2 Citizen Parents” requirement.

It won’t be long now before he gets that out in the “open” and everyone will be reacquainted with what we were all taught as kids.

“Checkmate”!

32. Bob1943   Saturday, April 9, 2011 at 10:03 AM

Hi Mr. Kerchner,

I am heading to the Post Office to send a packet of stuff containing the April 2009 Congressional Research Service Document, the DNC and Hawaii Democrat Party certification documents for Obama/Biden and the Hawaii ones for Gore in 2000 and Kerry in 2004. Also, the Kenyan Parliament documents where they are saying in no uncertain terms that Obama was “born in Kenya and is not even an American citizen” and several other documents, including about eight different news articles from 2004-2008 referring to Obama as “Kenyan born”.

I included cover letters and highlighted the most important points.

I’m sending the stuff certified, overnight, signature required and whatever else the Post Office can charge me for.

Please, let this help, and thank you again Donald Trump!!

And all the others who have worked tirelessly on this issue for years, of course!!

33. kingskid   Saturday, April 9, 2011 at 9:36 AM

That researcher was Leo Donofrio and he needs to get credit for that.

34. Lorene B   Saturday, April 9, 2011 at 8:58 AM

In another remark by Michelle Obama, she also stated that he was ADOPTED by his step-father in Indonesia.

35. Joe Maine   Saturday, April 9, 2011 at 8:55 AM

Notice how it says edited by Apuzzo 3-14-11? This information has been out for some time.

We need to put it all out there, and bring it together. There is no doubt that the Obama camp during his life, and later on in his political life, has lied about a great many things.

36. Zeb Blanchard   Saturday, April 9, 2011 at 8:48 AM

Trump is also winning the Newsmax poll.
    Vote here now:

37. PJPony   Saturday, April 9, 2011 at 7:52 AM

Check out the information at this link. Hopefully someone can verify this.

38. Jay   Saturday, April 9, 2011 at 7:51 AM

Why not just skip to the heart on the matter,and the Donald Contact Orly Taitz and / or Jerome Corsi?-they have it ALL.

39. Zach Jones   Saturday, April 9, 2011 at 7:13 AM

Good morning! Great news about Trump investigating ‘natural born citizen’ aspect.

Hope you suggest the following to those who might come in contact with Trump.

This is part of a post I made at a military site.

…..It seems like Trump might have the ability to bring an action for a Declaratory Judgment and bring more clarity to this issue. I would hope that he could bring it before a Judge who actually takes his/her oath seriously. If the Judge rules that Trump is eligible to run since his mother was naturalized before his birth, the dam would burst with new lawsuits. As Charlie Sheen says, “Winning!”…….

40. Tim   Saturday, April 9, 2011 at 4:33 AM

Trump Takes On NYT, Gail Collins…

This is very significant article by Trump – groundbreaking for NYT

41. Larry Brian Radka   Saturday, April 9, 2011 at 3:48 AM

A “Certification of Live Birth” only confirms that one is born of a woman. One’s mere presence here on Earth attests to the fact. There was one dumb bunny that conjured up that politically correct forgery of a Hawaiian “Certificate of Live Birth.”

42. Bob Smith   Saturday, April 9, 2011 at 1:08 AM

Gentlemen,

This thing is getting ready to bust wide open. Hang on, the ***** will hit he fan soon.

43. Linda   Friday, April 8, 2011 at 11:21 PM

So what’s everyone’s opinion? Is he for real or just relishing the attention and entertainment?

44. Stephen Thorburn   Friday, April 8, 2011 at 11:21 PM

Article 2 Section 1 of the Constitution reads: No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

If two citizen parents were not required for ‘Natural Born Citizen’ status then there is no possible logical reason for the adoption clause in Article 2 Section 1. All the founders were charter citizens with non-citizen parents because the country did not exist when their parents gave birth to them. And there were many citizens at that time who were born on U.S. soil but not to citizen parents for the same obvious reason. The only distinguishable difference between the “citizens at the time” and a “natural born citizen” is the citizenship of the parents at the time of birth. The founders knew it would take a generation to produce the first ‘Natural Born Citizen’ born on U.S. soil from parents who were citizens to produce a candidate free from any direct foreign birthright allegiances. The founders needed to include the charter citizens in order to have Presidential candidates (themselves) until a ‘Natural Born Citizen’ could be available for candidacy. At the time of the adoption there were only two groups of charter citizens available for the candidate pool…native born citizens (born on U.S. soil to non-citizen parents) and naturalized citizens (those born abroad). If either of these groups were eligible to hold office as President then there would be no reason for the adoption clause nor would there be a need to distinguish ‘Natural Born Citizens’. and to those who would suggest that the adoption clause was because the ‘soil’ was British before the adoption and that it was strictly a matter of jus soli, the article would read ‘no person except a native born citizen’ instead of ‘no person except a natural born citizen’ as it was well understood and a part of the language of the day to regard a person born on the soil a native born citizen.

Obama’s birth certificate is relevant only if it confirms that Barack Obama Sr. was his father as Obama claims in his book and on his website. Barack Obama Sr. was not a U.S. citizen at the time of Obama’s birth nor did he ever naturalize during his lifetime. If Obama is telling the truth about who his father is then he was born a British citizen by virtue of the British Nationality Act of 1948 as he openly admits on his website. Obama says he is a ‘Native Born Citizen’ with dual citizenship at birth. As pointed out above this means he is ineligible to hold office and is subject to arrest for federal election fraud.

President Chester Arthur faced a challenge by those who believed his father was not a citizen when Chester was born. Before the authorities could seize them Arthur took all his family documents and burned them in his back yard effectively covering up the fact of his ineligibility to hold office. It was only recently in 2009 that a researcher found documentation which confirmed that Arthur’s critics were right about his ineligibility because his father was not a citizen at the time of Chester’s birth.

So, even if Obama was born on the White House steps he is not nor can ever be eligible to hold office as President of the United States of America

45. David B   Friday, April 8, 2011 at 11:06 PM

The Times has apparently scrubbed that article. I just got the “This page does not exist” error message. I’m sure Mr. Trump is winning hearts though.

46. gaim   Friday, April 8, 2011 at 10:29 PM

One other snippet. In addition to his grandmother saying that he was born in Kenya ( the Obots say that it was mistranslated and that she was referring to someone else ), she did say this in an interview with the Daily Nation (which was not mistranslated.) on receiving an honorary doctorate by a local university for her over 50 years of work with orphans.

“This is a show of blessing from God, since I have always dedicated my time to tend to the orphans. Even the US president passed through my hands added the grandmother.”

Now , she is not implying that he was an orphan, but that he passed through her hands as a child. His official story was he first went to Kenya in his early 20’s. I don’t think you would refer to an adult as “passing through your hands ”

47. CDR Kerchner (Ret)   Friday, April 8, 2011 at 10:27 PM

For people wishing to send information to Donald Trump’s top adviser and lawyer to pass along to Donald Trump. Attach an executive summary cover page telling him exactly what page to read the statements you want to call to their attention and highlight them with yellow highlighter which will not block out text when making copies at their end if they so desire, such as pink or other color highlighters do sometimes. Try not to address too many issues in one packet, 2 or 3 at most, and prepare an executive summary page, 1/2 page of text for the summary cover page for each enclosure, for what you are sending.

Send the package by some sort of next day or 2nd day service such that you know it gets delivered promptly and you can easily track it.

Michael D. Cohen
    Executive Vice President and
    Special Counsel to Donald J. Trump
    The Trump Organization
    725 Fifth Avenue
    New York, NY 10022

CDR Charles Kerchner (Ret)

48. gaim   Friday, April 8, 2011 at 10:17 PM

A few things Trump should be made aware of. The first is that he keeps on referring to what Obama has produced as the CertificATE of Live Birth. He produced the CertificaTION of Live birth. The CertificATE is what Hawaii calls the longform, i.e the “birth certificate”. By confusing these terms, when Hawaii says that the CetificATE of Live birth is the birth certificate ( which it is ), people may believe that is what he produced. It isn’t

The second thing is the birth announcements. Whether the ones in the microfiche were forged or not is irrelevant for countering the argument that the announcements prove he was born in Hawaii. The announcements were put in the paper by the Department of Health. The hospitals submitted their lists to the DOH, which in turn submitted their lists to the newspapers. However, that is not the only place the DOH got info. Applications by individuals due to home birth, birth out of state, etc. also were sent to the DOH, which in turn sent the info to the papers- triggering the announcements. Here is a link on it:

From WND :

The Honolulu Star-Bulletin, for example, according to its website, now reprints birth information it receives from Hawaii’s Department of Health.

We don’t have an editor who handles birth and marriage announcements; we print what we receive from the Department of Health Vital Statistics System, a Star-Bulletin newsroom operator explained to WND.

The operator said, This is how we’ve always done it.

49. James   Friday, April 8, 2011 at 10:16 PM

Dr. Greg Lakin should send his and Terry Lakin’s letters they both sent directly to Obama requesting that he release his birth certificate to Doanld Trump. I am sure Donald Trump would be floored that Obama would simply allow a decorated Army Doctor destroy his career (Remember Terry Lakin did invite his own court martial) rather than producing his birth certificate.

50. elspeth   Friday, April 8, 2011 at 9:55 PM

Trump is winning hearts: http://www.nytimes.com/2011/04/08/opinion/lweb08trump.html?_r=3

51. Thomas Morato   Friday, April 8, 2011 at 9:44 PM

I’m extremely encouraged and discouraged by Mr. Trump getting involved in the issue.

On the encouragement side, it’s great to see someone finally give voice to such an important constitutional issue in our country’s history. For the moment, Trump is getting media attention on the issue. Trump also has the resources to conduct the thorough investigation that our government/media refuses to do.

On the discouragement side, when it comes to today’s MSM you only get a short window of opportunity in the beginning to make your strongest arguments… as they are well-funded and experts in spinning and discrediting valid concerns on the issue. Trump IMHO did not seem prepared when he was being hammered by the Communist News Network’s anchor in countering or disputing the propaganda she was spewing. It appears from this “meeting” that Trump, prior to making the media rounds did not get fully informed on all aspects of the issue and I’m concerned now that the MSM will continue an attempt to make him look like a fool before he gains full traction on the issue.

I pray for a positive outcome in all this. Unfortunately, when it comes to resolution, I realized that ever since he took office the entire federal government and all television journalistic media outlets have EVERYTHING to lose and nothing to gain by uncovering that BHO is not qualified to hold the office. They (both the government and media) will pull everything out of their hats to keep the public misinformed and distracted while Trump attempts to get answers the country deserves.

Godspeed, Mr. Trump, in all your efforts! Get well-informed on the issue and attack from every angle. Your opponent is crafty and will attempt to derail you at every turn.

52. Cody Judy   Friday, April 8, 2011 at 9:22 PM

Featured a letter of interest published to Donald Trump in my book Taking A Stand and Donalds remarks on Fox News. I couldn’t believe when the reporter asks him “Why go down this road?” Kind of interesting, and I roll out first Presidential 2012 Commercial

There is a very interesting theory being buzzed around that this is the Democrat and Republican way of getting out from under Obama because they both are in the tank with not calling Obama’s trump card on eligibility and taking a stand for our Constitution. Donald Trump has made a few comments that to the untrained ear would be okay, however to those of us who have been involved in this fight since the beginning as I have, actually sueing Sen. John McCain because he was naturalized 11 months after his birth in the foreign nation of Panama, and also sueing Obama in Federal District Court as a Presidential Candidate in 2008. It was clear Trump wasn’t up on his facts of the qualification of Natural Born Citizen being the qualification for President much more precision then “Citizen of the U.S.” as is required for Representatives and Senators. I wonder why if Donald has millions to spend on his campaign (perhaps) as a candidate in 2012 for President why he hasn’t been involved in this since 2008? Is Trump doing this for a real estate deal brokered from some Clinton payback or Republican deal?
    Why hasn’t Congress busted out with a hearing of verification for qualification with the media firestorm this has created? Do they suppose their concern with a budget signed by a qualified President isn’t the highest priority we have?

Cody Robert Judy

Thank You Sharon for the informative report!
    ——————
    Mrs. Rondeau replies: You’re quite welcome.

53. AuntieMadder   Friday, April 8, 2011 at 9:20 PM

The Evans story is one that I’d choose not to include in a briefing to someone trying to catch up to speed quickly because it’s superfluous, a second-hand account that the source, a known supporter of socialism and liar (he “remembers” the Obamas out and about together as a couple and a small family of three, which is impossible because it never happened; Stanley Ann Dunham and Obama Sr never socialized in Hawaii as a couple, with or without Junior).

So, you have two guys, one of which is a communist and a liar and the other who does himself no favors by claiming the communist and liar to be his decades-long friend. The latter of the two then gives a second-hand account that he claimed he was told by the former, only to retract it a day or two later.

Between you and me, and this is just from my gut, the way Evans went on and on in the first discussion with the radio show host (whose name I’ve forgotten) about what good friends he and Abercrombie are and have been for decades has me convinced that they aren’t good friends at all but are merely acquaintances going back many years. Evans was trying too hard to convince the host what good friends he and Abercrombie are. Then, when speaking to the show host again a day or two later to retract his first story, his tone sounded to me like he’d been spanked by Abercrombie or someone in Abercrombie’s camp, not simply told by a long time good friend that he’d mixed the story up and needed to make it right. In fact, in the second discussion with the radio show host, he hardly sounded like the same man who’d talked to the host a day or two before.

Butterdizillion’s recent piece on the forged birth announcements is another that I’d not include in a briefing. Which isn’t to say that the work she put into them was for nothing or what it’s revealed doesn’t have value; it does. It’s just that the birth announcements neither prove nor disprove a US birth or eligibility. The value of her work on the forged ads will be realized when it’s time to start arresting the conspirators.

PS: That he’s an attorney and therefore knows what’s important to win an argument is why I’d name Mario Apuzzo as the number one go-to guy on this.

54. Justitia   Friday, April 8, 2011 at 9:19 PM

Dear Mrs Rondeau:

Your site provides interested readers with in-depth insight.

Thank you for the link to the Indonesia story which I shall read forthwith.

You are our Paul Revere.

Mr Trump is our Capt John Parker, the Minuteman, brave in the cornfield facing organized opposition malevolent to our way of life.

Orly is Dolley Madison, saving precious elements of our history, such as the Constitution, while the enemy of Liberty encamps itself on the Potomac.

God bless you all and give you strength during this chapter in American democracy and sovereignty.
    —————-
    Mrs. Rondeau replies: We all must do our part.

55. Justitia   Friday, April 8, 2011 at 9:00 PM

Thank you, California.

Vis-a-Vis “Soebarkah” it is more probable that when Stanley Ann Dunham wrote “SOEBARKAH” on the passport application, she was using “Barry’s” INDONESIAN one word NAME.

To illustrate:

In Indonesia it is common for people to have a first name with no last name. If you look at Indonesian political figures most go by one name. Such as Suharto or Megawati.

When they immigrate to the US the first name is used as the surname and FNU is used for the first name.
    ————————-

In contrast, this is not the case for Indonesian CHRISTIANS who use Christian first and Family Last names.

This is yet another indication that “Barry” or whatever his name REALLY IS, was given a traditional Indonesian moniker when he was adopted and given Indonesian citizenship status.

Not only do we have a man with an American mother in the White House, but one with Kenyan citizenship and British Overseas status both concurrent with Indonesian citizenship status juxtaposed to a TOTALLY undefined American citizenship status, no matter what the “au courant” narrative is about “him.”

His is the man behind the curtain in Oz but he is NOT from KANSAS!
    ———————–
    Mrs. Rondeau replies: These assertions are backed up by our interview with a native Indonesian here: http://www.thepostemail.com/2010/08/05/native-indonesian-soebarkah-most-likely-name-given-to-obama-upon-adoption-by-indonesian-stepfather/

56. James   Friday, April 8, 2011 at 8:20 PM

Gary Keep and Stephen Pidgeon also have a deal of documentation to offer. It was never brought in any of lawsuits because they have all dismissed for lack of standing.

57. AuntieMadder   Friday, April 8, 2011 at 8:18 PM

That’s an excellent suggestion. Mr Apuzzo works only with facts that he’s verified. Because he verifies, he knows rumors, Internet myths and mistakes from facts. And, as you pointed out, he’s amassed a small library of documentation on this issue. He’s number one of only several people who I’d suggest as a go-to guy for information on this issue.

58. James   Friday, April 8, 2011 at 8:10 PM

Sharon,
    Contact Mario Apuzzo. Perhaps between the both of you and can get to Trump.

59. rhcrest   Friday, April 8, 2011 at 7:33 PM

Mr. Trump should be immediately be put in touch with Atty Mario Apuzzo who has all the documents and evidence.

60. johnny says   Friday, April 8, 2011 at 7:33 PM

sharon —— what information would donald trump not have? i understand he has been sent tons of information by cdr. kerchner, mario apuzzo and others including what a natural born citizen is. thank you.
    —————-
    Mrs. Rondeau replies: I know only what was reported to me, but I would think anything which defines the term “natural born Citizen” and why the citizenship of Obama’s father disqualified him regardless of where he was born.

61. James   Friday, April 8, 2011 at 7:32 PM

Donald Trump should also be aware that Mike Evans, a very close friend to Neil Abercrombie, was told by Abercrombie that no birth certificate exists for Obama and there is no proof Obama was born in Hawaii. Mike Evans claimed he mispoke later, but I don’t believe it. Mike Evans went on half a dozen different news stations and categorically stated that he talked with Governor Neil Abercormbie all the stations.

Trump may also benefit for the additional evidence including the Kenyan Ambassador stating he was born there, the numerous news accounts that list Obama as Kenyan-born, and the remarks by Michele Obama where she said that Obama’s homecountry is Kenya and that he is a Kenyan (Not American)

62. James   Friday, April 8, 2011 at 7:26 PM

Donald Trump needs to get with Dr. Corsi on the Sarah Obama Claim. According to Corsi, he took the tape to Kenya and allowed 2 Kenya natives listen to the tape who were familiar with Sarah Obama’s dialect. According the Corsi, it was family members NOT Sarah Obama who said that Obama was born in Hawaii. The commotion or background noise during some portions of the tape is apparently Sarah Obama insisting that she was present when Obama Jr. was born and the family members are trying to coach her into changing her story. Trump may also wish to track down the AnaBaptist Minister who submitted a sworn affidavit regarding the interview he had with Sarah Obama.

63. jtx   Friday, April 8, 2011 at 7:06 PM

Lucas D. Smith:

From the reports so far, it seems as though The Donald is not aware of much information actually being “out there” … for example, of your sending a copy of the Obama Kenyan BC to each and every member of Congress along with a description of how it was obtained.

He also doesn’t know that Michelle O. herself has said in a public speech that hubby was a Kenyan – just to mention a few things.

Also someone should get to him the Mario Apuzzo website – or better yet a nose to nose
    meeting with Mario and Charles Kerchner plus the link to their dossier of evidence which is very extensive … here:

or even just the Apuzzo website which has a massive amount of eligibility information. Even if The Donald hasn’t the time or inclination himself, he could certainly assign his trusted staff members to read and assimilate.

He could even watch these short videos which are STILL current:

Three Little Words http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsX5DzZHkIU

Merry Christmas OmeriKa!!

Ans, Sharon – perhaps you could get this post to Jeff and/or Donald Trump himself. There is a massive amount of information on the Apuzzo website and a nose-to-nose would be the best possible communication and Donald doubtless is aware of the content of the various lawsuits.
    —————————–
    Mrs. Rondeau replies: Yes, much of it has already been passed along to Jeff.

64. Stock   Friday, April 8, 2011 at 6:41 PM

Mr. Trump has to be brought up to speed fast and based on “documents” not bs so that he can properly deflect the “trap” questions and comments that will come soon. It would probably be helpful if someone as knowledgeable as Mario Apuzzo who has the documentary support was put in touch with him.

65. Harry   Friday, April 8, 2011 at 6:32 PM

Can you forward the following video to Donald Trump? Here Obama states the following:

“It’s true. I’m not an Zmerican

“I wasn’t born in Hawaii.”

“I was not born in the United States of America.”

“I come from Kenya.”

——————-
    Mrs. Rondeau replies: That video is a carefully orchestrated fake, unfortunately. Mr. Trump will need hard, documentary evidence about the meaning of “natural born Citizen.”

66. Joe Maine   Friday, April 8, 2011 at 6:28 PM

One thing that is really going for us in this issue is that IF WE ARE RIGHT about everything, and they continue to vilify Trump regarding the issue, he is doubling and tripling down and will stop at nothing to vindicate himself.

It seems to me at this point, for that reason alone, we cannot be stopped. I think he really started to see the light that when he asked a few questions regarding sketchy details and immediately was maligned, he had a sixth sense he was barking up the (right) wrong tree.

Lovin’ it.

67. Challenger   Friday, April 8, 2011 at 6:27 PM

If you think about how most of use got up to speed on this issue over the last three years, the first thought starts with ‘citizenship,’ then it moves to all the specific requirements of natural born citizenship. I think Trump is now basically at the ‘citizenship’ issue. However, he is a sharp guy. Give him a little time to get up to speed. The fact that he wants to get more information from the meeting participants tells me he is ready to dig into this issue. The thing that concerns me the most is that those who are behind this major overthrow attempt have a tremendous amount invested at this point and they may well resort to all sorts of serious action against Trump. I sure hope that Trump understands what he is dealing with and has taken the necessary steps to protect himself and his family.

68. Obama Researcher   Friday, April 8, 2011 at 5:51 PM

Theresa sorry for my misspelling.

Someone needs to get all the information to Trump on the FAKE NEWSPAPER ANNOUNCEMENTS. those have been shown to be faked. They were spliced into the microfilm. Those were not in the actual 1961 newspapers. There are no original paper copies available. It was all faked onto easy to obtain microfilm and then the film was changed. After changing the Obots claim to have found it as proof.

A huge amount of work has been done on this. It is conclusive proof.

Also the registry at the same time as the newspapers was also obviouly spliced into the record with type set that was smaller than the original.

In the newspapers the typeset was at an angle wrong for the original newspaper. Hard to slip in those words in a straight line. The life of the counterfitter is tough if people look closely.

Someone must have that info archived. get it to Trump.
    ———————
    Mrs. Rondeau replies: I believe Butterdezillion’s blog post of this past Monday has that information. The link can be left, if it will be accepted, at the website http://www.shouldtrumprun.com. Alternatively, the article and its PDF attachments could be printed and either faxed or mailed.

69. 2discern   Friday, April 8, 2011 at 5:45 PM

There is more work to do. Do not let adrenalin take over. The facts are culminating. The accuracy, precision and credibility must continue to seal the case.

This excellent article out today as well-

especially its historical relevance regarding government archive scrubbing from way back with communists infiltrating our government.

Stay

70. ebysan   Friday, April 8, 2011 at 5:37 PM

Sharon

This is the info Donald Trump asked Jeff the Citizen Reporter to research Kenyan Parlement member stating Obama KenYan Born

Full article @ http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=139481

Posted: April 11, 2010

A Kenyan lawmaker told the nation’s parliament last month that Barack Obama was born in Africa and is therefore “not even a native American.”

Read more: Kenyan official: Obama born here http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=139481#ixzz1IyRMbXWz

71. Obama Researcher   Friday, April 8, 2011 at 5:30 PM

Thresea Cao attended. More on the meeting here.

72. California Birther/Dualer/Doubter   Friday, April 8, 2011 at 5:04 PM

Justitia, your statement precisely echoed my thoughts as I read this. All I could think was, “Damn, this is history in the making!” I just can’t wait to see the following headline soon gracing the cover of The New York Times: “Obama taken into custody: Deportation possible as investigators confirm Kenyan birth, Indonesian citizenship; real name is Soebarkah Soetoro”

73. GaryW   Friday, April 8, 2011 at 4:42 PM

Theresa took the train up to NY from DC in a show of support. She continues to be on the front lines. Please support her at her April 12 hearing next week.

74. alain   Friday, April 8, 2011 at 3:25 PM

Wait, did Theresa Cao attend? She could really educate Trump!!!

75. Dialla Ingalis   Friday, April 8, 2011 at 3:21 PM

Not convinced that Donald is serious about learning about this issue, concerned it is a publicity stunt. Hope I am wrong.

76. GaryW   Friday, April 8, 2011 at 3:09 PM

Check out my blog for the latest on the Trump meeting this morning. I will have more info tonight.

giveusliberty 1776.blogspot.com

77. Lucas D. Smith   Friday, April 8, 2011 at 3:06 PM

Who is citizen reporter “Jeff”? Do we have a last name?
    ———————
    Mrs. Rondeau replies: The Citizen Reporter and Jeff are two different people. Jeff was one of the three attendees of the meeting with Mr. Trump. The Citizen Reporter went unnamed for now, but he was in direct communications with Jeff.

78. AuntieMadder   Friday, April 8, 2011 at 3:04 PM

If this source is correct, then I stand corrected: Trump didn’t know about the natural born citizenship requirement.

Unfortunately, this also means that not only does Trump not read the mail and messages sent to him via his shouldtrumprun.com web site, something I’d not expect him or any other busy professional to do personally, but that those he’s delegated that task to aren’t relaying the messages properly.

79. Justitia   Friday, April 8, 2011 at 2:42 PM

The Earth Shakes as Constitutional Order is restored. History will look back, however, and rank this event among the great moments of trial and victory for a free people with a proud democratic tradition and heritage.