News! Rubicon Crossed!

“THE FREE RIDE IS OVER”

by One Pissed-off Vietnam Vet

The Rubicon River is located in northeastern Italy and contains the root word meaning "red" in Latin

(Mar. 27, 2011) — Tick-tock. Countdown to freedom. Countdown to the truth told. Countdown to speaking, reading and writing English (N.B.A. players excluded). A new day is emerging and it’s called America’s Second Revolution where the Constitution is, once again, the law of the land. No more free ride, no more anchor babies, no more collecting welfare without doing something for it (school crossing guard, picking up litter, etc.), no more showing up for a government job to just sit around and talk about pensions, and no more people allowed across our borders whose aim is to implement Sharia Law.

No more foreign aid to countries that do not support us. Not one cent of protection money to any Muslim country. No more training foreign troops in our military just so they can go back home to fight us. And as far as manufacturers of weapons here in the U.S.A., the free ride is over. You will fill out every export form, cross every ’t’ and dot every ‘i’. You will not be selling even one B.B. to any Muslim country.

The days of credit card companies charging exorbitant interest are over. The days of the F.D.A. working as the pharmaceutical companies’ front man are over. The days of the F.A.A. promoting deregulation are over. The days of Homeland Security terrorizing the citizens of this country are over. The days of crooked cops, district attorneys and judges are over. You all had your fun at the expense of the American taxpayer and now it’s our turn to collect.

You think I’m kidding? Let me tell you something:  I’m a highly-trained combat baptized old man who is in the last third of his life and if I’m going to be checking out, and I will, I’d rather go out doing some good than to just crawl away and cower.  And I’m not the only one out there who feels this way. I’m sick of seeing this country, year after year, go down the drain. I’m telling you, enough is enough. You want respect? You got to earn it; then maybe I’ll show some respect. You don’t respect me? You don’t respect the United States? You’ve got a serious problem and I’m it.

Flat tax is the new reality.  No more sleazy write-offs by highly-paid tax lawyers.  No more audits by the I.R.S. because the I.R.S. has a “Sorry we missed you, but we’re out of business” sign. No more  Muslims getting tax breaks. Everyone pays the flat tax all the time, every time. You want equality?  Well, here it is.  Live with it.

But we just may have a stupid tax, otherwise known as the Ward Churchill tax. If you want to make up stupid stories, go to Hollywood. If you don’t like the Constitution, leave. If you are convicted of voter fraud, sorry, but it’s got to be life in prison. Everyone in the 111th and 112th Congress: jail. You all knew Obama was a fake, yet you said and did nothing. So, for every year you spent in Congress, that’s how much time you’ll serve in jail.

If you are an illegal immigrant, you better leave town because if you’re caught we’ll seize your possessions and then kick you out. There will be guards with loaded weapons on the borders. Is it possible to be any more clear?

Listen, there is no “Brotherhood” in Islam. Islam is hate and kill; it’s that simple.  Study Islam’s malignant spread and you’ll find that, once Sharia Law is implemented, that area of the world is lost.  The only escape from Islam is death, or, of course, we kill them first. It’s a race to the finish:  the restoration of the United States Constitution or the implementation of Sharia Law.

Had the mainstream media been truthful about the Twin Tower bombing in 1993 and continued to be truthful about the enemy, Islam, and about Obama, we wouldn’t be in the mess we’re in now.

We have Navy Captains of ships off Libya who are willingly acting as proxies of Iran. We have members of the military whose names just happen to pop up in the Vatican Slush Fund. Our military, our Department of Justice,  and our Congress sent an active duty doctor, LTC Terry Lakin, to prison for asking to see the birth certificate of the faker in the white house.

The American people outnumber and out-gun the rent a-cops. Is it the People versus the Government? Looks that way. I wrote the article “Call to Arms!” and now I’m saying to keep your powder dry. Our elected representatives have not represented us nor kept us safe. We fear the game plan of the Muslims in our country because our government has allowed the enemy within our borders. Our government is bending over backwards to placate the Muslim community when it should be deporting the Muslim community.

The government has crossed the line from representing us, the American people, to aiding and abetting our enemy, an enemy that wants to enslave us, an enemy that wants to trash a so-called “flawed document.”  I don’t think so.  I want everyone who had anything to do with Obama being in the White House in jail.  The line has been crossed.  Now it’s the lull before the storm.  Tick-tock.

21 Responses to "News! Rubicon Crossed!"

1. Judah Marie   Thursday, March 31, 2011 at 6:47 PM

copy and paste it all over

2. Connie   Monday, March 28, 2011 at 3:55 PM

Great article,I can only hope that many people will read it and open their eyes and ears.
    Most of all, remember this at voting time.

3. sky   Monday, March 28, 2011 at 11:41 AM

make copies of this and spread around.

4. David F LaRocque   Monday, March 28, 2011 at 10:54 AM

Great editorial – you put my feelings in words. Another Vietnam vet is with you on this.

The time for talk is over. The country needs these matters resolved now.

5. Harry H   Monday, March 28, 2011 at 10:09 AM

When our courts, Congress, and the Joint Chiefs of Staff all turned deaf ears to the legitimate concern of soldiers and citizens about Obama’s legitimacy, they invited revolt. The Tea Party was the toddler-level response, but there are men and women who will act as need be to counter the socialist/communist coup of 2008.

How ironic that Obama can easily judge that leaders in Egypt or Libya have lost legitimacy and must leave office, when Obama himself has been illegitimate from the start. It looks like it will take an Egyptian or Libyan style demonstration to open the usurper’s eyes to his own perfidy. (Of course he knows his perfidy perfectly well.)

6. RacerJim   Monday, March 28, 2011 at 9:16 AM

^5

Another PISSED-OFF Vietnam (Era) Veteran

7. A pen   Monday, March 28, 2011 at 8:53 AM

You are not alone by a long shot.

8. Larry Brian Radka   Monday, March 28, 2011 at 1:09 AM

Methinks exactly like you, fellow Vietnam veteran! Obama should be standing before a firing squad, and yet that is too good for a diabolical forked-tongue fraud like him, lavishing in the luxury of the stupidity of hard-working American tax dollars. Revolution is brewing, and the Tea Party isn’t over.

9. Thomas D Dowling   Monday, March 28, 2011 at 1:07 AM

“I am concerned for the security of our great Nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces working from within.” –Douglas MacArthur

“Better to fight for something than live for nothing.” –George S. Patton

10. David B   Monday, March 28, 2011 at 12:23 AM

Yup, exactly!! Count me in. I may have been rode hard and put up wet a few too many times, but I fought for this country once and I’ll damn sure fight for it again! I’ve got your back, Morgan.

11. Bobby   Monday, March 28, 2011 at 12:13 AM

I find complete agreement with “Morgan”. He is “right on” on ever level.
    It will be a fight worth fighting and we can’t lose. This nation was founded on God.

12. pinky69taz   Sunday, March 27, 2011 at 11:46 PM

finally someone thats not scared or ashamed to tell the truth, im behind you all the way

13. ray hawki   Sunday, March 27, 2011 at 11:30 PM

i will agin try and post ——well some one need to figure out how to start —–will have to go as the tea party did —-but we must get together —-i am also a seasoned combat vet three wars but still pass for 50 and am ready willing and able —also have an idea how to come together —-will only lay it out in person to the right person——

14. john h boggs   Sunday, March 27, 2011 at 10:01 PM

i got your back brother,when and where.half crazy old man.viet-nam,1963–korea 1962.amen

15. Annette   Sunday, March 27, 2011 at 8:16 PM

You are singing my song! I’m with you. I’d rather go down fighting, than die hiding.

16. morgan ward   Sunday, March 27, 2011 at 7:44 PM

As a retired US Army SFC and Vietnam ( COMBAT) Veteran, I agree completely. It is well past time to bring together those of us who are willing to fight for our Nation. I can assure you that in my mind there is no punishment bad enough for the 111th and 112th Congress, news media , Supreme Court Justices, and everyone else who abetted the tyranny upon our Nation. Obama deserves the punishment for Treason and Sedition against the US in accordance with The Laws of The USA. If we don’t take the action necessary to regain our Birth right and land back from those that stole it, soon we will have no land that we will be free but rather slaves.

Most if not all of our Military leaders are traitors as well as they have assisted Obama in the destruction and USURPATION of our Nation. They too need to be held accountable for their acts of treason. The Declaration of Independence gave us our remedy when corruption of our Government prevails and we have no voice in the Courts as in the Obama Ineligibility.(TYRANNY) It is then time for we citizens to rise up and form a new Government and rid the Nation of those scumbags that stole our Nation..

Remember, our rights are derived from GOD and not man. It is time to show the enemies of America just that!

17. One Pissed-off Vietnam Vet   Sunday, March 27, 2011 at 7:23 PM

Deregulation is similar to the Communist Manifesto: on paper it’s the greatesT thing since M&M’s, but in practice too many corners have been cut in the expediency of safety. But the point that I was trying to make was that the F.A.A. should be more proactive in regards to constructive criticism of the airline industry. As soon as deregulation took effect, the airlines started to be controlled by the bean counters: nothing is owned, everything is leased.The whole industry changed overnight and a lot of start-up operations cut corners at the expense of passenger safety. On the other hand, deregulation brought the price of tickets down (cost/passenger mile) by increased competition. It’s a two edged sword but I’d opt for a safer flight and not have the pilot possibly suffer from “on time-itis”, which seems to be more prevalent on the carriers operating on a shoestring.

18. ramboike   Sunday, March 27, 2011 at 7:08 PM

One Pissed-off Vietnam Vet: “The government has crossed the line from representing us, the American people, to aiding and abetting our enemy……….”

Great shot! The Vietnam Vet has hit the Bullseye dead center.

You left out the 110th Congress, the criminals who should be charged with committing the “original sin” of allowing the fraud 0bumm0’s name to be placed on the presidential ballot.

There is a storm-a-formin and real patriots can feel it. Tick-tock

19. Bob1939   Sunday, March 27, 2011 at 7:07 PM

Well OPOVV, just when I think that you have produced your best… along comes your best; all true, all absolutely 100% accurate, and I’m with you 100% my “Brother in Arms”. The traitors have all had their fun, now is our turn to smarten them all up – BIG TIME. NO MORE FREE RIDE. NO MORE B***S***. THE TIME TO GIRT-UP IS RIGHT NOW – SIMPLE AS THAT, WE ROLL. “It is High Time – to Take Names and Kick Dragons”. Exceptionally well stated OPOVV!!!!!

20. Sebaneau   Sunday, March 27, 2011 at 6:32 PM

Wat’s wrong with deregulation? Regulation is theft.

21. Crazy old coot   Sunday, March 27, 2011 at 4:11 PM

AMEN brother, I agree with everything you said.