THE CURRENT REGIME DOES NOT SERVE THE PEOPLE
by Arnie Rosner
(Jul. 18, 2010) — Patriots…
Please tell me why we are being asked to pay protection to the Republican Party? I don’t know about you, but the practice of soliciting public funds to combat “organized government crime” is disturbing. Seems very reminiscent of the old Chicago-based protection racket.
- Are you not offended by this arrogance?
- Are you not offended by the failure of any member of Congress to honor his or her oath to protect the Constitution?
- Are you not offended by the refusal of the Supreme Court to exercise its authority over the separation of powers as demanded by the Constitution?
- Have you not been disenfranchised as a citizen by this consistent lack of accountability by all three branches of the current government?
- Do you not see this as the current government has served us, “We the People,” with an official notice that they no longer regard us as their boss?
In my view, outsourcing our need for government, the protection of our citizens and the enforcement of our laws would be a better way to spend our money. Perhaps it is time to consider a third-party service?
It is almost guaranteed we could exercise a lot more financial control by cutting out the middleman, Obama. Contracting for administrative services directly from George Soros would definitely accomplish a more effective return on the investment and at a lower cost.
At the same time we would eliminate the problem of dealing with the mysterious, potentially fraud-riddled Federal Reserve System, which is in the process of receiving more authority by the Leftist sellouts in Congress to control the very area of the economy they destroyed in the first place. Of course, we the people will once more get to provide the bailout funds, but under another name.
So let us take a few minutes to examine the current situation and why it makes sense to reconsider our options now and not wait until November:
We have an executive branch that has just about all but given up following any part of our constitution and has become totally ineffective. It can no longer be said that the executive branch is serving the needs of the electorate.
The current conduct includes but is not limited to the following examples of illegal practices that are part of a politically-motivated agenda as opposed to maintaining a civil legal system to benefit the citizens as required under the Constitution:
- Selective enforce of current laws
- Initiating suits that discriminate against states that follow and enforce the rule of law
- Illegally bribing members of the legislative branch to gain political objectives of the executive branch
- Religious discrimination
- Religious persecution
- Hiding the critical state of our nation’s finances by not producing a budget (If Americans cannot see the red ink, it does not exist). Yes…Obama has once more pulled another fast one…Americans are that dumb!
- Invoking executive orders to circumvent Congress
- Creating czar appointments to bypass legislative scrutiny
- Suspended requirement of FBI clearance of staff so Obama could appoint people of questionable reputation
- Seeking to create a division between the citizens based on race and religion
- Seeking to destroy the nation’s financial stability
- Seeking to destroy the ability of the nation to respond to attacks from internal and external enemies
- Seeking to violate the Posse Comitatus Act
- Seeking to destroy the sovereignty of the United States
- Seeking to force citizens into armed rebellion so Obama can apply Martial Law and insure complete control
Our legislative branch, consisting of a House of Representatives and Senate, both of which no longer provide any serious accountability to the constituents by whom they were elected. The members of these two bodies also routinely violate the Constitution and thereby demonstrate their willingness to support the illegal activities of the executive branch with little exception. They are also engaged in a conspiracy to cover up the eligibility issue (that seems centered around U.S. Sen. Resolution 511).
Their behavior is characterized by:
Passing illegal legislation through deceptive, devious and questionable legislative practices. This illegal legislation is enabling the executive branch to pursue completing the successful subversion of the current form of government into an illegal competing form of government, a process specifically addressed and expressly forbidden by our current constitution.
Examples are marked by such legislative abortions hailed by the majority intellectual midget, Speaker Pelosi, as milestones of legislative accomplishments:
- Cash for Clunkers
- Mortgage Modification
- Fannie and Freddie
- Financial Reform
We have a Judiciary that seems to be conveniently out to lunch in terms of dealing with controversial constitutional issues.
- Eligibility of the Usurper
- Election Fraud
- Civil Rights Violations
- Government Corruption
OK, so maybe I am just a bit dense on the implications, but would someone please tell me just what part of this current government, for which we pay handsomely, is working for the citizens of the United States?
The way I see it, this rogue government led by an illegal alien usurper has effectively:
This government no longer works for us and is guilty of treason against the U.S. Constitution.
They no longer work for:
“We the People.”
Consequently, “We the People” have no further obligation to deal with the current defunct government, a government which has been destructive to the well-being of the citizens and deprived us of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness!
The good part…now we do not even have to fire them in November.
The best option of all!
Since we can all agree we no longer have a working government, then those of us who honor the Constitution are required by law to form a new government. This is consistent with the directives as authorized by the founding documents:
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness.
So as I see it, since the last government has quit, the Declaration of Independence demands that “We the people” call for new elections.
Does Tuesday, September 7, 2010 sound convenient?
Available 24/7 – Defending freedom has become a full-time job!
Sharon Rondeau has operated The Post & Email since April 2010, focusing on the Obama birth certificate investigation and other government corruption news. She has reported prolifically on constitutional violations within Tennessee’s prison and judicial systems.