If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my free Email alerts. Thanks for visiting!
AND NATIONAL SECURITY REQUIRES ITS RECOGNITION
by John Charlton
(Oct. 17, 2009) — The internet has a way of attracting attention to the most peripheral of stories and facts; but in the case of the stories surrounding Barack Hussein Obama this is even more true, because so little is known for certain about the man, of whom U.S. Senator Joe Wilson (R) of South Carolina said, “You lie!”
It’s important not to lose focus on reality by giving too much attention to theories, speculation, or rumours.
Let’s cut through the fluff, then, and first list what we don’t know.
WHAT IS NOT CERTAIN ABOUT OBAMA’S STORY
1) We are not certain that his legal name is “Barack Hussein Obama”. In the election his supporters chided everyone for calling him by that name. They insisted it was “Barack Obama”. But an Indonesian reporter found his school registration in that country, and his name appears there as, “Barry Soetero.” A former U.S. Ambassador to the Vatican, who was one of his professors at Harvard University, remarked, “I knew him as ‘Barry’; the first time I heard “Barack”, was when he ran for the Presidency.” His friends at school in Hawaii also knew him by that first name. The image of a Certification of Live Birth (COLB), which his Campaign put on the internet — which has never been authenticated either by a licensed expert or by any Hawaiian official — says his name is “Barack Hussein Obama II”.
2) We are not certain on which day or at which hour he was born. Not because of the claims of his opponents, but because of what he himself has said: at the international conference in the Caribbean in the spring, he said he was 3 months old when the Bay of Pigs incident occurred — therefore indicating he was born in January of 1961. At a rally in New Hampshire during his run for the Presidency, he told a crowd that he was born at 1:06 PM. The COLB that his campaign puts forward claims he was born on Aug. 4, 1961 at 7:58 PM.
3) We are not certain if he was born at a hospital or not; or at which hospital. We are not certain at which hospital because his sister Maya and various news agencies have claimed he was born at Queen’s Hospital; but he claims he was born at the Kapi’olani Medical Center for Women & Children in Honolulu, Hawaii. Yet, while children such as the Nordyke twins, who were born Aug. 5, 1961 in the same town, have a long form hospital vault certificate, which is sufficient to prove that they are U.S. Citizens; Dr. Fukino of the Hawaiian Department of Health affirmed on July 27, 2009, that she has seen his “original vital records”, in the plural, on which basis she claims him to be a “natural-born American citizen”. The multiple nature of documents leads researchers to believe that Obama was not born in a hospital, but at home; and that several documents were submitted to establish this fact.
4) We are not certain of the spelling of his father’s first name. The University of Hawaii retains his father’s registration records, and these indicate it is spelled “Barack”; a paper written by his father for a journal in Africa lists his name as “Barak”; his friend Mr. Omolo, from youth, says it is spelled “Barrack”, and a host of African newspapers spell it the same way.
5) We are not certain in which country he was born. Some newspapers say he was born in Indonesia, some in Kenya, some in Hawaii. Some researchers believe he was born in Canada.
6) We are not certain if his parents married or when they met. In his biography he says his father and mother met in Russian language class; but that course did not begin until December, 1960; and if his birth day was Aug. 4, 1961, they had to meet sometime around Saturday, Nov. 4, 1960. Their marriage certificate has never been published or discovered.
7) We are not certain if he was adopted by Mr. Lolo Soetero. Yes there is a school record in Indonesia, but no record of any adoption has been found in the U.S.A.; though, the divorce filing for his mother and Mr. Soetero indicate him as a child of the marriage, strangely enough.
8. We are not certain if he ever had a U.S. passport before he was a U.S. Senator. Considering that he had multiple citizenships, from childhood, he could have, but we just don’t know.
9. We are not certain if he requested financial assistance as a foreign student at the University of Hawaii, Occidental College, Columbia University or at Harvard University. We don’t know simply because he has refused to release all such records; and those institutions also have refused.
10. We are not certain how or when he got his SSN or if it is a legitimately issued number. Researcher Susan Daniels found that it was issued sometime in the period of 1977-1979, when Obama was a student in Hawaii. The only problem is, that it appears to have been issued in the State of Connecticut, and to be the SSN of someone who is 104 years old, at the present.
11. We are not certain when he began to claim to be born in Hawaii, or when he stopped claiming to be born in Kenya. This is the conclusion of the testimony of a classmate and numerous news articles, never corrected or refuted by his Campaign.
12. We are not certain if he is a KGB agent or not. Tom Fife’s testimony and the evidence of his numberous contacts with Marxists and Socialists throughout his life, beginning with Frank Marshall Davis, the KGB lead agent in Hawaii during his youth, seem to indicate that he was. Some have suggested he was a CIA operative, but his multiple SSNs exclude that, according to Rev. Sam Sewell, who has experience in Military Intelligence.
13. We are not certain if Obama at birth was a U.S. Citizen. This is because if he was born outside the U.S.A., his mother, not being yet 19 years of age, could not transmit her U.S. Citizenship to him, according to the laws of the time.
WHAT IS CERTAIN
What is certain is 1 fact; it’s not speculation; it’s not a conspiracy theory; it’s not based on rumor or the allegations or speculations of his opponents or supporters. It’s a fact he proclaims every day, and asserts about himself in his biography, Dreams from My Father.
1) We are certain that his father is Barrack Hussein Obama, Sr., a man who was a subject of the British empire on Aug. 4, 1961, and a transient alien in the U.S.A..
WHAT THIS 1 FACT PROVES
2) This one fact proves that according to the British Nationality Act of 1948, that — let’s call him by this name for the sake of ease — Barack Hussein Obama II was at birth a British subject.
3) And this conclusion in law, in turn, proves that he is not a natural born citizen of the United States of America; because according to 4 rulings of the Supreme Court, a natural born citizen is, “one born in the country of parents who are citizens,” and since his claimed father was a British subject, not a U.S. Citizen, even if Obama is a U.S. Citizen, he is not a natural born citizen. (It is important to note that “natural born” is a legal term, “natural-born” can be used also for the medical term, of a natural birth without caesarean insection).
4) And this conclusion, in turn, proves that he is not eligible to hold, accept or retain the office of President of the United States, on account of the absolute prohibition in Article II, Section i, paragraph 5, of the U.S. Constitution, that the president be a “natural born citizen.”
5) And this conclusion, in turn, proves in law that Barack Hussein Obama is not the lawful president of the U.S.A., and that none of the laws he signs, the appointments he makes, or the actions he takes are binding in law on anybody.
6) And this establishes that in law he is a usurper, a pretender, and not the lawful Commander-in-chief of the U.S. military.
7) And this proves, beyond the shadow of doubt, that the U.S.A. is currently in its greatest Constitutional Crisis.
So don’t get confused by speculation, rumor, or conspiracy theories. This 1 fact and its consequences in law are all that is necessary to act as a concerned citizen, and to vote accordingly, to march on Washington, D.C., or to justify his immediate and peaceful arrest by lawful authorities in any jurisdiction.