by Kathleen Marquardt, American Policy Center, ©2022
(Sep. 14, 2022) — Agenda 21/2030 use interlocking 3 Es – Economic Prosperity, Ecological Integrity, and Social Equity (or in ethical language Eugenics, Eviction, and Enslavement) to define the goal of Sustainable Development.
To achieve the so-called Economic Prosperity required carry out the plan requires that those who control the world, in the words of the late Rosa Koire, they must first “inventory and control all land, all water, all minerals, all plants, all animals, all construction, all means of production, all energy, all education, all information, and all human beings in the world.”
To be able to control all human beings in the world means they will first have to reduce the population. There is no way the global elites would be able to control 8 billion people And, there is no way they could feed that many. But they have no plans to feed even half that many. To “cure” starvation” their answer is to get rid of those who are starving along with most of the middle class. We are no longer needed nor wanted. And, we are the class that will not go willingly.
Overpopulation is a root problem of all the environmental issues. If you can control the population, you can control almost anything. Rinkesh Kukreja, Founder – Conserve Energy Future
It’s terrible to have to say this. World population must be stabilized and to do that we must eliminate 350,000 people per day. Jacques Cousteau speaking at UNESCO, Nov. 1991
A 2009 study titled “Reproduction and the carbon legacies of individuals,” looked at the relationship between population growth and global warming. It determined that the “carbon legacy” of just one child can produce 20 times more greenhouse gas than a person will save by driving a high-mileage car, recycling, using energy-efficient appliances and light bulbs, etc. “Clearly, the potential savings from reduced reproduction are huge compared to the savings that can be achieved by changes in lifestyle,” Global Population SPEAKOUT, Paris 2015
The preamble to Transforming our world: the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development reads:
This Agenda is a plan of action for people, planet and prosperity. It also seeks to strengthen universal peace in larger freedom. We recognize the eradicating poverty in all its forms and dimension, including extreme poverty, is the greatest global challenge and an indispensable requirement for sustainable development. (emphasis mine).
The global elite feel quite certain that they will attain all 17 goals of Agenda 2030 in the allotted time. How do they plan to have poverty in all its forms and dimension, including extreme poverty, eradicated worldwide by 2030? We are watching it before our eyes.
- The annual abortion rate worldwide is 73 million.
- The UK Medicine Regulator has confirmed that over a period of nineteen months the Covid-19 Vaccines have caused at least 5.5x as many deaths as all other available vaccines combined in the past 21 years.
- This means, that when compared side by side, the Covid-19 injections are a shocking 7,402%/75x more deadly than every other vaccine available in the UK.
- Bill Gates, China, and other globalist parties (including BlackRock and Vanguard are buying up U.S. farm and ranch land.
- China has bought over 1 million hectares (over 2 ½ million acres) of ranchland in South and Central America.
- (What does buying up ranch and farm land have to do with population reduction? That land is now no longer and will not be producing for the general population.)
- Food production plants and agricultural operations are being burned down, almost daily.
- The World Economic Forum’s agenda is to stop growth and decide what industries to shut down. People out of work will starve sooner, but the rest of us are slated to be ashes, fertilizer for forests, or perhaps even soylent green for those not yet taken out.
- 87,000 new IRS agents are being sought who were to “carry a firearm and be willing to use deadly force” (yes, those words were on the IRS jobs webpage until the backlash spurred the IRS to remove the words (but is the requirement still there?). We should not be surprised that an unconstitutional amendment must be backed up by force.
- Because our country is being run by immoral liars and wannabe world tyrants, we, (mostly the middle class) are the only ones still ruled by a moral compass. Thus, we are the targets.
Quotes re eugenics:
The most important question in 21st-century economics may well be, ‘What should we do with all the superfluous people, once we have highly intelligent non-conscious algorithms that can do almost everything better than humans?‘ Yuval Noah Harari, assistant to Klaus Schwab
In order to arrest or reverse Climate Change you’ve got to stabilize the population, and hopefully, reduce the population by having a one child family for a hundred years. Get population back down to about two to two and a half billion people. Ted Turner
If you haven’t given voluntary human extinction much thought before, the idea of a world with no people in it may see strange. But, if you give it a chance, I think you might agree that the extinction of Homo sapiens would mean survival for millions, if not billions of Earth-dwelling species. . . . Phasing out the human race will solve every problem, om earth, social and environmental” Les U. Knight, Wild Earth, Vol. 1, No 2 (Summer1991), p.72
The Earth as we know it will not survive without drastic measures. . . .the only feasible solution to saving the Earth is to reduce the population to 10 percent of the present number. Professor Pianka, University of Texas, 2006.
Read the rest here.
Kathleen Marquardt has been an advocate for property rights and freedom for decades. While not intending to be an activist, she has become a leader and an avid supporter of constitutional rights, promoter of civility, sound science, and reason. She is dedicated to exposing the fallacies of the radical environmental and animal rights movements. She has been featured in national publications including Fortune, People, the Washington Post, and Field and Stream, as well as television news programs such as Hard Copy, The McLaughlin Group, Geraldo, and many others. Today, she serves as Vice President of American Policy Center. Kathleen now writes and speaks on Agenda21/2030, and its threat to our culture and our system of representative government.