“TAKING IN MORE MONEY THAN EVER”
by Dr. Thomas E. Davis, Col., USA (Ret.), ©2016
Devastatingly terrible statistics; everything Jimmy Carter had a hand in is devoid of any value whatsoever. Education is rightfully a function of the individual states. He has a tight grip on the 43rd position as our WORST chief idiot. If this 114th pitiful excuse for a Congress does not call for a COS (Article V Convention of States) soon, things will continue their downward spiral. The leadership of both chambers of the 114th is non-existent or so pathetically weak, misdirected, corrupt and feckless they should be removed as quickly as possible. Either this cesspool gets cleaned up OR, I see either an insurrection or another war of rebellion, this time with 50 states waging war on the District of Columbia. McConnell and Ryan, as the purported leaders of their respective chambers have shown NOTHING but weakness in the face of a foreign imposter. Obama, or whatever his name may be, is without doubt a Traitor deserving of a quick trial and a hanging from one of those beautiful Cherry trees in Washington. If the Federal Judiciary claims that Obama is guiltless, then the Military should step in, arrest or apprehend, incarcerate and try by General Courts-Martial Obama, Holder, Clinton, Kerry, Jarrett and Abedin for violation of Article 104 of the Uniform Code of Military Justice. A conviction under Article 104 puts the Death Penalty on the prosecutorial table. If this nation can execute a husband and wife, Julius and Ethel Rosenberg for Espionage (A lesser crime than Treason), we sure can and MUST do the same to the aforementioned offenders and FOR the safety of this Republic. Would some or all of you who receive this, not only forward it asking the recipients PLEASE send it to your local or any newspaper as an angry citizen seeking justice. And, please just leave my name and address, etc. as is; I can take the heat. Maybe WE can get something started.
Dr. Thomas E. Davis, Colonel, USA (Ret)
326 F Nantucket Lane
Monroe Twp, NJ 08831
Immediately following is the first few words from my former classmate’s email.
DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION–OUR WORK HERE IS DONE
Scary indeed!!!!!!!! Our government at work and at its best a failure again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
The Statistics following are devastating; our kids are in deep, deep trouble.
It appears a few children were left behind.
The Department of Education was created in 1979 and now has an annual budget of $73 billion, with 5,000 government bureaucrats roaming its hallways. When you include all Federal, State and Local spending on public education it totals about $700 billion per year, or $13,000 per student. The Department of Education was created to improve the education of our children.
After 37 years and trillions of dollars “invested” in our children, see below what they have achieved. The public school teachers who have been on the front lines for the last 37 years work 9 months per year, earn above average salaries, get awesome benefits, and have gold plated pension plans – all at the expense of taxpayers. And look what they have accomplished.
The tens of millions of illiterate drones think they deserve $15 per hour because it’s fair, even though they can’t count to fifteen or spell fifteen.
STAGGERING ILLITERACY STATISTICS
- According to the 2007 California Academic Performance Index, research show that 57% of students failed the California Standards Test in English.
- There are six million students in the California school system and 25% of those students are unable to perform basic reading skills
- There is a correlation between illiteracy and income at least in individual economic terms, in that literacy has payoffs and is a worthwhile investment. As the literacy rate doubles, so doubles the per capita income.
- In a study of literacy among 20 ‘high income’ countries; US ranked 12th
- Illiteracy has become such a serious problem in our country that 44 million adults are now unable to read a simple story to their children
- 50% of adults cannot read a book written at an eighth grade level
- 45 million are functionally illiterate and read below a 5th grade level
- 44% of the American adults do not read a book in a year
- 6 out of 10 households do not buy a single book in a year
- 3 out of 4 people on welfare can’t read
- 20% of Americans read below the level needed to earn a living wage
- 50% of the unemployed between the ages of 16 and 21 cannot read well enough to be considered functionally literate
- Between 46 and 51% of American adults have an income well below the poverty level because of their inability to read
- Illiteracy costs American taxpayers an estimated $20 billion each year
- School dropouts cost our nation $240 billion in social service expenditures and lost tax revenues
- 3 out of 5 people in American prisons can’t read
- To determine how many prison beds will be needed in future years, some states actually base part of their projection on how well current elementary students are performing on reading tests
- 85% of juvenile offenders have problems reading
- Approximately 50% of Americans read so poorly that they are unable to perform simple tasks such as reading prescription drug labels
Impact on Society:
(Sources: National Institute for Literacy, National Center for Adult Literacy, The Literacy Company, U.S. Census Bureau)
Is there a solution? Yes, of course, for every problem there is a solution, BUT this case poses monumental hurdles. First, there is the dysfunctional bureaucracy in Washington and the overseers, the Congress, are hamstrung by inefficiency, lack of courage and a chief executive who follows no rules save his own. And his rules are those of Saul Alinsky. Alinsky’s rule #6 is this: “. 6) Education — Take control of what people read and listen to — take control of what children learn in school.” This link tells you so much more:
http://www.snopes.com/politics/quotes/alinsky.asp “A MUST read! And for emphasis from the same site this little tidbit concerning that hateful, avaricious, filthy Democratic campaigner for President: “Recall that Hillary Clinton did her college thesis on his writings and Barack Hussein Obama writes about him in his books.”
Obama and the Clintons as communist collaborators and a dysfunctional Congress does NOT bode well for our Republic. Unless and until the feckless 114th Congress gets its act together, Obama is going to walk away scot-free from all his crimes against America and Americans.
But why am I, a 91-year-old citizen, so fired up and angry about this? For the love of God, people. your children, my children, and our great-grandchildren – some yet unborn – are going to be unwittingly taken back to the Dark Ages. To me, death — a violent, hurtful death — is preferable to such a horrendous fate for your kids, my kids and every patriotic American’s kids.
Since I am NOT clairvoyant, I have no clue as to the outcome of this year’s presidential election. So many people are walking around in a dream world, taking the handouts from this Democratic bunch of hoodlums, crooks, liars and outright thieves and then going and voting them right back into office. The rest, and yes, that would be you, Mister or madam, young man or young lady, who had all those stars in her eyes when the fraud known as Barack Obama fed you a pack of lies.
So, just how deep is the Washington cesspool? It is so deep that the occupants can no longer see you and me, nor can they hear us because there is so much fecal matter in their ears. We are no longer the masters of the realm; the “servants” have built an impenetrable wall through which our petitions, letters, questions, and demands are unable to penetrate. And it is not just the damned Democrats; it is the Elephants, the cuckoos, and the Socialists who have all coalesced into a street band of hoodlums telling us to go straight to hell if we don’t like it. The stench is so bad, even the media dare not criticize it. Have YOU ever heard one of the talking heads make the assertion that Barry Soetoro-Obama has committed treason? No, you have not. Why is that? Simple, they are on the take like all the rest with this one exception, they receive outrageously high salaries to NOT criticize the keepers of the cesspool. Money is NOT the root of the evil; it is the love of all that money and its associated evils that is the problem.
Records indicate the government is taking in more money than ever, yet the thieves and crooks are spending more and your debt and mine is mounting by the minute.