“FARMERS WITH PITCHFORKS” WON THE WAR FOR INDEPENDENCE
by Bob Russell, ©2015, blogging at Conservative Daily News
I find it immoral that politicians who insist on banning ownership of firearms by citizens are protected by armed bodyguards paid for by these same citizens that they deem a danger to the public although the conservatives they want disarmed NEVER commit the gun crimes that occur. If gun control worked in Chicago, Illinois would be the safest city in the nation instead of being America’s murder capital. Barak Obama and his minions are bringing hundreds of thousands of moslem terrorists into this nation to be supported by the tax dollars of citizens that are to be prevented from being able to defend themselves.
Fuhrer obama and many in congress say they will ban citizen ownership of guns and use some lame agreement with the United Nations as their “justification” for it. For those not aware of the history behind the founding of this nation, let me clue you in on the action that began the 1st Revolutionary War. The British government acted in a very dictatorial fashion in taxing the colonies, but that only angered colonists, much as current government policies anger citizens today, but that wasn’t the act that precipitated the “shot heard ’round the world.” The forced housing of British soldiers also angered colonists, much like the government today using tax money extorted from citizens to support illegal alien invaders and the terrorists being imported by the fuhrer, but that didn’t bring the colonists to the battlefield. The Boston Massacre, as horrible as it was, did not rouse the colonists to arms because they were a peaceful lot, like the conservative patriots of today. None of these tyrannical actions brought colonists to the point of armed resistance because, like today, people don’t want a war with the government tyrants. What started the shooting was the British deciding to disarm the colonists and that will start a new Revolutionary War when the tyrants stop talking and start doing it today. Some, as in Greenville, NC in the last week or so, will meekly turn in their guns, but most of us, some 180 million gun owners, will fight and die if necessary but will never surrender our only means of protection from a Hitler/Stalin/Mao government and will begin the war for Independence when the tyrants are finally foolish enough to do what the British were foolish enough to do in 1775.
When some Japanese politicians and military commanders suggested invading the US mainland after Pearl Harbor, Admiral Isokoru Yamamoto, the top Admiral of the Japanese Navy, warned against such action saying, “There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.” He knew then what they faced and even tried to stop the attack against Pearl Harbor because he knew they would just “wake up a sleeping giant and fill it with a terrible resolve.” Yamamoto knew what fuhrer obama and his satanic minions are too arrogant to recognize, that American citizens aren’t the sissy pushovers they think we are. The obama-led fools will find out that most of us would die before begging for mercy at the hands of satan’s minions. Some say we can’t win, but the British military had the same opinion, “farmers with pitchforks against the world’s strongest army?” They underestimated the quest for liberty in the hearts of the colonials, and today’s politicians are making the same mistake.
I have read in history books that only about one-third of the colonists openly opposed the British, but they won. One-third of today’s population is about 100 million armed and determined patriots against a military that despises the commander-in-chief who hates them and spends every day undermining their ability to fight. I saw a story two or three years ago that said 25% of US Marines said they would open fire on citizens who refused to turn in their guns. There was quite an uproar, but I asked what I see as a very good question, “If 25% will open fire, what or who will the other 75% be shooting at?” I believe our military will stand with us and the politicians must fear that because they are making plans with the United Nations world dictators to bring in foreign soldiers under command of the United Nations to act as local law enforcement, because the locals will also stand by the Constitution and We the People.
Read the rest here.