If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my free Email alerts. Thanks for visiting!
WILL “HOPE AND CHANGE” LEAD TO THE REPUBLIC’S DEMISE?
by Capt. Joseph R. John (Ret.), Chairman, CombatVeteransForCongress
(Jul. 6, 2015) — What good fortune for governments that the people do not think.” – Adolf Hitler
The majority of elected members of Congress “do think” but have not employed vigorous Congressional oversight to oppose the multiple dangerous programs the consortium of Obama, his 45 unelected Czars, and the 70-member Socialist/Progressive/Communist Congressional Caucus have put in place for over 6½ years in order to “CHANGE” the Republic into a Socialist Welfare State. That consortium has loosened up qualifications to make it very easy to issue Food Stamps to 46 million illegal immigrants and non-working Americans by imposing the highest corporate taxes in the world on U.S. corporations, which has driven them out of the United States.
Obama and his supporters have “CHANGED” the most successful medical system in the world into a Social Welfare system with the highest medical insurance rates in U.S. history (40 million low income Americans still have no health insurance at all), created 163,333 pages of anti-business and oppressive environmental regulations that are destroying the free enterprise system, and spending 71% of the national budget on entitlements and interest on the debt.
Obama, Clinton, Kerry, and Valerie Jarrett have turned the U.S. away from the NATO and Middle East allies it had for 75 years to support Iran, the largest state sponsor of terrorism in the world, allowing it to develop nuclear weapons. At the same time, Obama is courting very warm relationships with Communist Vietnam, Communist Cuba, totalitarian Russia, Communist China, and Marxist Venezuela. Obama’s support for Communism would make Frank Marshall Davis, Secretary of the Communist Party USA who was Obama’s teacher/mentor every day after school for ten years, very proud. The Republican leadership of Congress has neither said nor done anything while Obama realigns U.S. support away from democratic and pro-western allies to close ties with Communist nations.
Democratic members of Congress, with the help of the Republican leadership, have continued to fund Obama’s Progressive, Socialist, and Welfare programs, despite the fact that the Republican Congress has had the power of the purse to halt the spending on such programs. The 21 elected Combat Veterans For Congress in the attachment, although a small percentage of the 535 members of Congress, have consistently opposed Obama’s Cloward-Piven strategy designed to turn the U.S. into a socialist state, weaken the U.S. Armed Forces, and destroy the free enterprise system.
For 6½ years, Obama’s Cloward-Piven programs and Alinsky principles have been employed to erode individual freedoms guaranteed for all Americans by the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights, to weaken the U.S. Armed Forces and degrade its “Combat Effectiveness,” and to replace the free market system with statism. The Obama administration has been employing Alinsky principles and Cloward-Piven principles to execute the following damaging “CHANGES:”
1) In the U.S. Armed Forces by including the “Social Experiment on Diversity” in military regulations; degrading moral, unit cohesiveness, and “Combat Effectiveness”
2) In the lack of enforcement of federal immigration statutes by halting the deportation of 15 million illegal aliens and keeping the border wide open
3) In the Rules of Engagement (ROE) in combat, resulting in increases in the number of combat personnel Killed In Action by 458% and Wounded In Action by 378%
4) In lack of support for law enforcement by publicly criticizing and vilifying police officers, disobeying federal laws, and violating the U.S. Constitution
5) In the leadership of the military by purging hundreds of highly-decorated senior officers and making the military adhere to politically-correct philosophy
6) In failing to support the 2nd Amendment by constantly campaigning with the UN to remove gun rights from American citizens
7) By decreasing the number of ships in the U.S. Navy Fleet to the level that existed prior to World War I
8) By instituting healthcare for individuals which has increased costs and deductibles by over 30%/year
9) By increasing U.S. business taxation to the highest corporate tax in the developed world, driving corporations to relocate to foreign countries
10) By the imposition of 163,333 pages of new oppressive anti-business and pro-EPA regulations, driving corporations to relocate to foreign countries
11) By decreasing the strength of the US Army to a manpower level that existed prior to World War II
12) In violating “Freedom of Religion” guaranteed in the Bill of Rights to military personnel who have well-held Judeo/Christian religious beliefs
13) By refusing to explain why “Cross-Border Authority” was not issued to authorize the rescue of four Americans killed in the Battle of Benghazi
14) By issuing thousands of new EPA regulations to enforce unproven environmental science upon businesses, damaging the free enterprise system
15) By increasing the size of the bloated federal bureaucracy to a level that is completely out of control
16) By increasing the federal debt that is projected to exceed $20 trillion by 2017, more debt than all 43 previous U.S. Presidents together accumulated in 239 years
17) By distributing the wealth of hardworking Americans to illegal aliens and Americans avoiding work
18) Dividing Americans by promoting class envy, creating a non-existent war on women and more conflict in race relations than existed before 1950
(19) In enforcing the largest increase in taxation by the IRS in U.S. History, ordered by the Obamacare Law on January 1, 2015:
(a) Increasing the Medicare tax from 1.45% to 2.35%
(b) Increasing the top income tax bracket from 35% to 39.6%
(c) Increasing the top payroll tax from 37.4% to 52.2%
(d) Increasing the capital gains tax from 15% to 28%
(e) Increase the tax on dividends from 15% to 39.6%
(f) Increasing the Estate tax from 0% to 55%
(g) Enacting a new Real Estate Transaction Tax of 3.5% on all Real Estate transactions
The above listed “CHANGES” in America are designed to make the Republic a Socialist Welfare State, and over the last 6 ½ years those “CHANGES” have been covered up by the left-of- center media establishment. Those “CHANGES” have also taken effect by the issuance of 194 of Obama’s Executive Orders in his regulation overreach. The changes that began over six years ago are now occurring so often and with such rapid succession that it is very difficult to keep up with them or even comment on them. Click on the below-listed link to view how Obama is driving the U.S. to follow the Socialist Welfare System adopted by the government in France:
Many “CHANGES” could never have occurred if Obama tried to pass them through legislation in Congress. Obama was able to change federal statutory laws via expedited Congressional procedures with Obamacare and Fast-Track Trade Promotional Authority. There were many procedural rules that should have been followed to pass those laws, including but not limited to Senate cloture rules, by which bills require a 60-vote supermajority in order to be approved in the U.S. Senate. With the help of the Republican leadership in Congress, Obama eliminated the need for extended debate, the need to consider amendments, and the need for the 60-vote threshold in the Senate to pass Fast-Track Trade legislation last month.
The non-stop “CHANGES,” with thousands of new oppressive regulations, are designed to overload the bloated federal government bureaucracy and are classic textbook Cloward-Piven policies. It is all part of Obama’s strategy to destabilize the Republic, weaken the U.S. Armed Forces, and destroy the free enterprise system. Obama used to teach Cloward-Piven philosophy to radical leftists, Socialist, Marxists, Communists, and Black Liberation Theology students as a community organizer in Chicago.
Joseph R. John, USNA ‘62
Chairman, Combat Veterans For Congress PAC
2307 Fenton Parkway, Suite 107-184
San Diego, CA 92108
Fax: (619) 220-0109
Then I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, “Whom shall I send, and who will go for Us?” Then I said, “Here am I. Send me!” -Isaiah 6:8