“THE TIME TO ACT IS NOW!”
by Gerry Donaldson, ©2015, blogging at Drawaline.org
It is my belief, and the belief of many other patriots that 2015 will be a major turning point.
Many economists believe that we will see another major stock market crash this year that will make the crashes of 2001 and 2008 look miniscule in comparison.
May active military and veterans believe that will not only see an escalation of conflicts overseas, but also that we will see military action in our own country.
Whistleblowers from the Department of Homeland Security, FBI and CIA have said that there is a pending event in which there will be draconian measures taken against American citizens by their own government.
Lastly, there has been a growing awakening within the churches in America. It is too early to tell if this movement is large enough or if enough professing Christians and their pastors and preachers will take the steps necessary to act against the already tumultuous stirrings of a societal collapse in America.
It is on this final area that I will focus the following article.
For years, I have raised the very real issues that we face today are the same that the citizens of Nazi Germany faced. Specifically, I am referring to the millions of German Christians that were shockingly deceived into following such a demonic, tyrannical leader as was Adolph Hitler.
I am sure that I am not the only one who has wondered why the Christians in Germany did not condemn Hitler with one single, unified, and courageous voice. What clues are there that would have prevented the mass seduction of the people? What steps could have been taken, and when, that would have given the German people the courage to put a stop to the brutal insanity of Hitler and National Socialism?
Publicly, Adolph Hitler was charming and charismatic, but behind the scenes, he was monstrously cruel. As an example, he insisted that those who conspired against him be “hung on a meat hook and slowly strangled to death with piano wire, the pressure being periodically released to intensify the death agonies.”
Hitler didn’t die until the German people had surrendered their personal rights, until laws were enacted that led to the extermination of more than 8 million people, and until Germany and several other countries were destroyed in a war that killed 50 million people in a bloodbath. Probably most shocking is the fact that he didn’t die until thousands of pastors had joined the SS troops, swearing their personal allegiance to him!
The Nazis banned prayer in schools, changed Christian holidays into pagan festivals, and eventually forced the church leadership to accept his outrageous demands and place the state in the position of God.
Consider the phrase, “the separation of church and state.” Interpreted the way our American founders did meant that the church should be free to exercise its influence on the state and its population and practice its religion without any influence from the state. This is exactly the kind of separation the church in Germany so desperately needed. Of course, whether it be the National Socialists in Germany or the liberal progressives here in America, this concept has been twisted to mean that religious people should not be allowed to interfere with the operations or agenda of the state! The parallels are more than OBVIOUS!
I believe it is time that we Americans start asking some serious questions (the same questions that the Germans should have asked), before it is too late!
1. What is the responsibility of the church when the state adopts unjust policies and enacts laws that clearly violate fundamental principles of government and our God-given, unalienable rights?
2. As Americans following values and morals of our Judeo-Christian heritage, where does patriotism end and civil disobedience begin?
3. Is silence in the face of injustice and infringement of God-given, unalienable rights the same as complicity?
4. How can the Christian church effectively spread the gospel and teachings of Jesus Christ while ignoring the blatant violations of those teachings by their own government?
5. What warning signs should Christians take notice of when their church buys into the culture of the day and no longer stands up against prevalent evils?
6. What should Christian actions be when they belong to a church that blatantly violates fundamental biblical principles simply because they are now the “Law of the Land?”
7. What should Christian actions be when they are asked to allow the State to take ownership of the raising of their children?
8. What should Christians do when their church is bound to strict requirements on what they can and cannot do or say in regards to our public servants, simply because they have become a government-regulated corporation?
These are just a few of the questions that EVERY Christian should not only be asking themselves, but taking action to remedy immediately! We are already at the point that German Christians were at when cattle cars were being filled with Germans headed for concentration camps, the Churches were already being restrained from speaking out against State Policies, and vocal resisters were being targeted as potential problems for the State (domestic terrorists)!
If you are willing to actually step up to answer these questions, please discuss with others and email me with your comments, suggestions, or solutions using the link below! The time to act is now! 2015 will be the year when our future will be decided!
Sharon Rondeau has operated The Post & Email since April 2010, focusing on the Obama birth certificate investigation and other government corruption news. She has reported prolifically on constitutional violations within Tennessee’s prison and judicial systems.