FROM “IN DEFENSE OF RURAL AMERICA”
by Ron Ewart, President, NARLO, ©2014
(Nov. 11, 2014) — We were aghast, nay, furious, when we saw the picture of an American President wearing the tunic of a Chinese Communist Dictator. The words “unprecedented,” “disgusting” and “traitorous” came immediately to mind. If there was any doubt that we had about Obama being a communist sympathizer, they vanished upon seeing that image.
Obama is a corrupt, radical ideologue and an arrogant, narcissistic chameleon. He bows to the King of Saudi Arabia an Islamic Dictator, appeasing to Muslims; he apologizes all over the world for the country that was stupid and ignorant enough to give him the presidency; and then he has the gall to put on the tunic of a Chinese communist dictator in a country that knows all too well the vicious and brutal sting of a government that subjugates, regulates, denigrates, intimidates and has killed its own people by the tens of millions.
How dare Obama represent the
United States of America in Chinese garb!
Besides being an apologist for America, a communist and Muslim sympathizer and obsessed with his own power, during his six years as president he has lied continuously and repeatedly to the American people, he has failed to see that the laws are faithfully executed, he has obstructed justice on numerous occasions, (Fast and Furious, the IRS and Benghazi) he has had the Justice Department investigate and wire-tap journalists to uncover leaks about his secret actions and he has egregiously abused his executive power more than we care to count. President Nixon would have been impeached for the same and exact High Crimes and Misdemeanors had he not resigned from office in his second term. The Articles of Impeachment against Nixon contained the following language, To Wit:
In his conduct of the office of the President of the United States, Richard M. Nixon, in violation of his constitutional oath faithfully to execute the office of President of the United States and, to the best of his ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States, and in violation of his constitutional duty to take care that the laws be faithfully executed, has prevented, obstructed, and impeded the administration of justice …..
(1) Making or causing to be made false or misleading statements to lawfully authorized investigative officers and employees of the United States.
(2) Withholding relevant and material evidence or information from lawfully authorized investigative officers and employees of the United States.
(3) Approving, condoning, acquiescing in, and counseling witnesses with respect to the giving of false or misleading statements to lawfully authorized investigative officers and employees of the United States and false or misleading testimony in duly instituted judicial and congressional proceedings.
(4) Interfering or endeavoring to interfere with the conduct of investigations by the Department of Justice of the United States, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the office of Watergate Special Prosecution Force and congressional committees.
(5) Approving, condoning, and acquiescing in, the surreptitious payments of substantial sums of money for the purpose of obtaining the silence or influencing the testimony of witnesses, potential witnesses or individuals who participated in such unlawful entry and other illegal activities.
(6) Endeavoring to misuse the Central Intelligence Agency, an agency of the United States.
(7) Disseminating information received from officers of the Department of Justice of the United States to subjects of investigations conducted by lawfully authorized investigative officers and employes of the United States for the purpose of aiding and assisting such subjects in their attempts to avoid criminal liability.
(8) Making false or misleading public statements for the purpose of deceiving the people of the United States into believing that a thorough and complete investigation has been conducted with respect to allegation of misconduct on the part of personnel of the Executive Branch of the United States and personnel of the Committee for the Re-Election of the President, and that there was no involvement of such personnel in such misconduct; or
(9) Endeavoring to cause prospective defendants, and individuals duly tried and convicted, to expect favored treatment and consideration in return for their silence or false testimony, or rewarding individuals for their silence or false testimony.
In all of this, Richard M. Nixon has acted in a manner contrary to his trust as President and subversive of constitutional government, to the great prejudice of the cause of law and justice and to the manifest injury of the people of the United States.
Wherefore Richard M. Nixon, by such conduct, warrants impeachment and trial, and removal from office.
We submit that “Chairman” Obama is as guilty as was President Richard M. Nixon, if not more so and should be impeached with dispatch by the new Senate and then removed from office before he can do any more damage to America. He should be stripped of Secret Service protection, ostracized by all elements of society and relegated to obscurity. Obama is devoid of honor, disloyal and ungrateful to the nation that granted him the unique privilege of being one of the most powerful men in America, if not the world, and should be put on a ship that never touches a single shore of any country. Obama is truly an empty shell of an angry man, full of hatred and racial bigotry, and should die thus, no matter where he was born or who his father and mother happened to be.
On this Veterans Day in which we honor those that have served their country in the highest tradition, Obama is a disgrace to his office and to this country and he dishonors their memory and sacrifice. He represents the truly evil side of America, which he so openly despises.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
NOTE: The foregoing article represents the opinion of the author and is not necessarily shared by the owners, employees, representatives, or agents of the publisher.
Ron Ewart, a nationally known author and speaker on freedom and property rights issues and author of this weekly column, “In Defense of Rural America“, is the president of the National Association of Rural Landowners (NARLO) (http://www.narlo.org/), a non-profit corporation headquartered in Washington State, an advocate and consultant for urban and rural landowners. He can be reached for comment at mailto:email@example.com.
Sharon Rondeau has operated The Post & Email since April 2010, focusing on the Obama birth certificate investigation and other government corruption news. She has reported prolifically on constitutional violations within Tennessee’s prison and judicial systems.