IS “TREASON” NEXT?
by Sharon Rondeau
(Jun. 21, 2014) — The South Dakota Argus Leader reported that during a state convention earlier on Saturday, the South Dakota Republican Party voted in favor of a resolution calling upon the U.S. House of Representatives to pass Articles of Impeachment against Barack Hussein Obama.
The vote was reported as 191-176. Rep. Kristi Noem, who represents the entire state of South Dakota in the U.S. House, attended the convention but disagreed that impeachment would be the proper course of action. Her media spokeswoman, Brittany Comins, said in a statement that “The congresswoman currently believes the best way for Congress to hold the president accountable is to continue aggressive committee oversight and investigations into the administration’s actions like the ongoing VA scandal, the targeting of conservative groups by the IRS, Benghazi, and the recent Taliban prisoner exchange.”
Noem also addressed the American Legion State Convention on Saturday.
A farmer, rancher, and outdoorswoman, Noem served in the South Dakota House of Representatives for two terms before running for Congress.
One state representative who attended the convention called the numerous “scandals” erupting from the Obama regime on a daily, weekly and monthly basis since earlier last year “traitorous.” Others believed that they should utilize “the political process” to effect change while opining that impeaching Obama would be a “political” move.
Obama was first accused of treason by CDR Walter Francis Fitzpatrick, III (Ret.) on March 17, 2009, through the U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Tennessee and later, with Judge Royce C. Lamberth at the U.S. District Court in Washington, DC. Neither took any action.
Obama’s eligibility for the office he holds was questioned in 2008 after commentator Chris Matthews remarked that Obama was “born in Indonesia” and possessed “a Muslim background.” To combat the unanswered questions, Obama’s campaign launched a website, “Fight the Smears,” which posted an image of a short-form birth certificate from Hawaii which had first been released at The Daily KOS and The St. Petersburg (FL) Times and deemed a forgery by many analysts.
After the White House released what it said was Obama’s long-form birth certificate on April 27, 2011, it was denounced as a poor forgery by analysts within 24 hours and, ten months later, on March 1, 2012, by a criminal investigation launched by the Maricopa County, AZ Cold Case Posse. The five-person team also determined that Obama’s Selective Service registration form was created on a computer. Despite two press conferences that year and entreaties for Congress to launch its own probe, nothing was done, and the major media refused to report it.
Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio has begun to say on certain mainstream media outlets that he knows, or is in the process of discovering, who the forgers are.
Article II, Section 1, clause 5 of the U.S. Constitution requires the president and commander-in-chief to be a “natural born Citizen,” which many legal scholars interpret to mean “born in the United States to two citizen parents.” Others maintain that simply a birth in the U.S. is enough to qualify, while some say that one U.S.-citizen parent and a birth “anywhere in the world” is sufficient.
Obama claims to have been born in Hawaii on August 4, 1961 at Kapiolani Medical Center in Honolulu, but neither Kapiolani nor any other hospital has claimed his birth. Cold Case Posse investigators were stonewalled by Deputy Attorney General Jill Nagamine when they asked to speak with Hawaii Department of Health Registrar Dr. Alvin Onaka more than two years ago.
As the South Dakota Republican Party deliberated on Obama’s actions while occupying the Oval Office, Obama played golf at Ft. Belvoir in Fairfax, VA.
Calls for Obama’s impeachment have begun to emanate from candidates for and members of Congress, some of whom believe that there would be enough votes in the House to pass Articles of Impeachment. Americans are angry on a variety of issues, including:
- The apparent plan to escort unaccompanied minors from Central America into the U.S. through the Texas border, some of whom may be carrying diseases
- The devolution of Iraq, in which 4,486 American servicemen died and 32,222 were wounded, to Islamic terrorists who formed the group ISIS and have mutilated and beheaded fellow Iraqis in a swath of terror which has strengthened the group financially, materially, and ideologically
- Draconian new regulations which threaten to cause electricity rates to rise exponentially such that the poor and elderly will not be able to afford it, according to Robert Murray, Chief Executive at the company he founded after experiencing poverty himself as a child. The New York Times reports that Obama is “acting on his own” after Congress did not pass a “climate change” or “cap and trade” bill
- The targeting of “conservative” groups by the IRS, which now states that tens of thousands of emails which would presumably show culpability among specific employees have been “lost forever” and therefore cannot be produced for congressional investigators
- Corruption within the U.S. Department of Justice and its subsidiary, the FBI, both of which failed to investigate Obama’s questionable life history and the IRS targeting scandal
- Obama’s labeling of veterans, First and Second Amendment supporters, constitutionalists, libertarians, opponents of illegal aliens’ entry into the country, and members of Tea Parties as “sovereign citizens” and “potential domestic terrorists”
- Obama’s attempt to deceive the public with fraudulent birth certificates and Selective Service registration form
- His release of five Taliban top commanders for a former U.S. Army soldier whose roommate reported the White House knew was a “traitor“
- His failure to advise Congress, as is required by a law Obama signed, before releasing prisoners from the prison at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba
- Obama’s increase of the national debt, according to Knoller at the time, “more during President Obama’s three years and two months in office than it did during 8 years of the George W. Bush presidency.”
- Obfuscation over the “Fast & Furious” operation which bullied firearms-store owners to sell guns to middlemen who then sold them to known Mexican criminals, a campaign believed by many to have been intended to develop distaste among the American people for guns and the Second Amendment
- “Supporting the enemy” – Sen. James Inhofe. “Our system isn’t set up for Congress to deal with this kind of a situation,” Inhofe told radio host and Family Research Council President Tony Perkins on Friday
- “Dereliction of duty“
- Leaking of national security secrets and the identity of the CIA chief in Afghanistan
- The “Affordable Care Act,” which has decimated what was the best medical system in the world and which most Americans did not want
- A “flagrant disregard for the Constitution”
- His hiring of Muslims directly or indirectly tied to The Muslim Brotherhood, a terrorist organization
- Obama’s apparent allegiance to Islam over the U.S.’s Judeo-Christian heritage
- The ordering of drone strikes to kill U.S. citizens suspected of terror activity in foreign countries without due process
- Supplying terrorist groups with U.S. armaments, $500 million and other materiel for waging war
- The regime’s cover-up of the terrorist attack in Benghazi, Libya which killed four Americans
- The closing of war memorials to veterans and other national landmarks purportedly as a result of sequestration cuts in 2013
- Obama’s de facto “amnesty” for young illegal aliens, who he has “honored” at the White House
Article II, Section 4 of the Constitution states that impeachment is grounded on the president’s commission of “high crimes and misdemeanors,” about which constitutional scholar Jon Roland wrote:
An executive official is ultimately responsible for any failures of his subordinates and for their violations of the oath he and they took, which means violations of the Constitution and the rights of persons. It is not necessary to be able to prove that such failures or violations occurred at his instigation or with his knowledge, to be able, in Starr’s words, to “lay them at the feet” of the president. It is sufficient to show, on the preponderance of evidence, that the president was aware of misconduct on the part of his subordinates, or should have been, and failed to do all he could to remedy the misconduct, including termination and prosecution of the subordinates and compensation for the victims or their heirs. The president’s subordinates include everyone in the executive branch, and their agents and contractors. It is not limited to those over whom he has direct supervision. He is not protected by “plausible deniability”. He is legally responsible for everything that everyone in the executive branch is doing.
Former Vice President Richard Cheney and his daughter, Liz, have suggested that Obama is guilty of treason by a desire to “weaken the nation.” Writing for Digital Journal, Ralph Lopez stated, “The relentless media assault calling into question Obama’s loyalty to the United States is historically unprecedented.”
Obama was “never vetted” for eligibility for the highest office in the land. His allegiance, citizenship, and background have been questioned by millions of Americans and now members of Congress after they turned a deaf ear to their constituents’ concerns, refused to investigate and twice approved the Obama’s reported Electoral Votes.
Whereas Fitzpatrick was alone in filing his complaint more than five years ago, accusing Obama of being a “foreign born domestic enemy,” others have voiced agreement with him now. Discussion of the fraudulent birth records and other questions have begun to break through to media outlets which had clearly avoided the topic since 2008.
“Permit me to hint, whether it would not be wise & seasonable to provide a strong check to the admission of Foreigners into the administration of our national Government; and to declare expresly that the Command in chief of the american army shall not be given to, nor devolve on, any but a natural born Citizen.” — John Jay’s letter to George Washington, July 25, 1787
“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.” — Marcus Tullius Cicero, 106-43 BC
Sharon Rondeau has operated The Post & Email since April 2010, focusing on the Obama birth certificate investigation and other government corruption news. She has reported prolifically on constitutional violations within Tennessee’s prison and judicial systems.