If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my free Email alerts. Thanks for visiting!
UPDATES ON NEW YORK RALLIES TO PROTEST FIREARMS LAW
by New York State Grassroots Groups
(Apr. 14, 2014) — NEWS FLASH” Gouverneur Update: Just confirmed – MERT will be filming the entire event !!!! Now WE will surely get lots of great video clips out of this event – thanks MERT…..
There is a rumble of big media attention and the venue is still growing. It’s getting exciting Folks – stay tuned.
Note: Please read to the bottom / Please forward / post / participate / Please show courage and UNITY
April 19, 2014 Gourerneur, NY a Protest of Major Significance: Muster up YOUR courage and Join US
OUR next Rally is in Gouverneur, NY. It will commemorate April 19, 1775 when the bravest Americans unified at Lexington Concord. The Cannons Will Fire And WE Will Blast The Safe Act.
Will The Citizenry Obey American Law By Ignoring Infringements Of The Second Amendment?
The NY Legislature lacks the courage and the level of competence required to rid OUR society of the most egregious corrupt legislative actions in American history. Is it up to the people to NULLIFY the Safe Act?
The Safe Act is a Paper Tiger:
Ponder This: Referring to the Safe Act New York Assemblyman Bill Nojay stated, “If you don’t have the troopers and you don’t have the sheriffs, who have you got? You’ve got Andrew Cuomo pounding on the table in Albany.”……. Do YOU have the courage to UNIFY and demonstrate the “Power of the People”?
SOME SAFE ACT FACTS:
- It is Unconstitutional / exposes law abiding citizens to undue violence / harms NY’s economy / disrupts community harmony / most corrupt legislative action in American history.
- 53 Counties passed resolutions against it
- 143 Townships have passed resolutions against it.
- Counties are rejecting Safe Act data base associations.
- The NYS Police have issued condemning statements
- The Sheriff’s Association has issued condemning statements
- The majority of law enforcement officers have stated they will not enforce it
- At least 12 bills have been introduced in Albany to Repeal the Safe Act
- At least 35 NY legislators that voted for the bill have made public statements that if they had it to do over they would vote NO.
- Over 1.1 million Demand Petition Post Cards have been delivered to the legislators.
- Several petitions containing over 100,000 signatures each have been submitted in Albany.
- 6 major Protests of 5,000 to 28,000 people have been staged at the Capitol.
- Over 400 Safe Act protests have taken place in all corners of the state.
- At least 28 additional protests are being plan between April 19 and June 20, 2014
- A coalition of an estimated ½ million people has formed to fight against the Safe Act.
- There is a growing “Sea of Visual Protest” of major proportions proudly displayed everywhere.
- More egregious facts available.
The NY Safe Act Is Merely The Tip Of The Spear. It represents a totally intrusive wrongful government that is destroying OUR society on all fronts. Yes, WE still have the right to vote and should – must vote in unity – in bigger numbers than ever before BUT – Will voting alone cure what ails OUR government? YOU decide; will OUR problems be solved in the voting booth or will it take a peaceful revolution?
We are a statewide coalition of non-partisan citizens dedicated to Civic Action. Our sole way to communicate is through personal email and phone. We urge ALL plain folks to spread the word and join us.
UPDATES: Get Connected to the Email List email@example.com …“sign me up”
Repeal – FULL Repeal of the Safe Act is now more than a possibility. The harder WE work the greater the possibility.