If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my free Email alerts. Thanks for visiting!
“AMERICA IS NOW GOVERNED BY TYRANNY”
by Alan Bates, MD, ©2013, blogging at Gulf1
(May 18, 2013) — FACT: This administration which was twice elected in part through fraud has repeatedly violated the rule of law and the U.S. Constitution. These incidents have been covered at length in prior commentaries.
FACT: Congress thus far has done nothing about these heinous crimes against the security of the United States, its citizens, and our founding documents but hold committee hearings. The Democrat-controlled Senate is obstructive and culpable for not adhering to the rule of law and enforcing the Constitution. The lame street press has willfully ignored and even tried to divert attention from facts which attest to the cover-up which have been perpetuated by the Administration.
The specifics include the following most egregious (but by no means all) violations:
1. Election fraud and manipulation in 2008 and 2012 including ACORN’s involvement in the 2010 census, conveyance of funds to ACORN by the Administration in blatant disregard for Congressional deauthorization of such funding due to proven fraud, and the DOJ’s unwillingness to prevent tyranny at polling places by groups such as the New Black Panthers. And these are just a few examples.
2. Criminal misuse of taxpayer TARP funds for political payback.
3. Willful disregard for enforcement of existing Federal immigration laws and our borders.
4. ‘Fast and Furious’ gunrunning to Mexican drug cartels, known by the DOJ, as a ploy to eventually wage war against our Second Amendment rights.
5. Disregard for DOMA which IS Federal law passed by the Congress under President Clinton.
6. Passage of the NDAA which does not prohibit Obama’s Secretary of Defense and Secretary of State from denying Americans their basic constitutional rights of habeas corpus and Posse Comitatus.
7. Aiding and abetting our enemies through security leaks to The New York Times and Islamic groups resulting in the deaths of Navy SEALS shot down over Pakistan, and imprisonment of a doctor who was an informant leading to Bin Laden’s supposed death.
8. Appointment of unconstitutional Czars to administer Obama’s ideology of destruction of American liberties and federal government control of the American people in all ways possible—Obamacare; EPA targets of industry and private citizens; tax schemes to enrich the powerful elite; holding a corrupt United Nations agenda of universal control and tyrannical laws above the U.S. Constitution (specifically regarding our Second Amendment rights and energy security).
9. Benghazi: Supplying Islamic groups with weapons to overthrow their regimes (the ‘Arab Spring’) while ignoring the safety of our military and CIA officials resulting in their deaths at the hands of Islamic terrorists—then conducting a massive ATTEMPTED cover up of Obama’s real agenda which was to place his reelection as a priority over the safety of Americans, while imprisoning someone who produced an irrelevant and unknown video as the scapegoat for the Administration’s agenda (and he still has not been released!).
10. Violating the First Amendment through IRS abuse of citizens and businesses based on their political views.
11. Spying on the AP thereby illegally threatening the freedom of the press.
FACT: A partial list of those guilty either directly or indirectly of treasonous, unconstitutional, and/or unlawful actions include Hillary Clinton; Susan Rice; Eric Holder and certain DOJ officials; the IRS commissioner and his abusive underlings; Admiral Mullen and Thomas Pickering (Benghazi coverup); Kathleen Sebelius; Janet Napolitano; WH spokesman Jay Carney (the liar); any Senators and other Administration officials knowledgeable about but ignoring any or all of the above encroachments on the rule of law and the Constitution.
In conclusion, America is now governed by TYRANNY without a peep from the lame street media which is complicit. The Obama administration and its anti-American criminal allies must go! Congress must make it happen or We the People must follow our Constitution to preserve the Republic.