“WE CONTROL THE MEDIA”
by Sharon Rondeau
(Mar. 3, 2013) — Since Bob Woodward of The Washington Post revealed last week that he had received a “threatening” email from an Obama operative telling him that he would “regret” having characterized Obama’s sequester claims as inaccurate, several more mainstream reporters have related similar incidents dating back to 2008.
Woodward had accused Obama of attempting to “move the goalposts” in order to present the sequester, which began on March 1, as damaging to the U.S. economy, particularly impacting low-income individuals. Woodward had correctly reported that sequestration was Obama’s idea, although Obama tried to blame it on Congress and even termed it “dumb.”
Obama economic adviser Gene Sperling and Woodward had had a heated telephone conversation on February 22, after which Sperling apologized in an email but used the word “regret” in regard to how Woodward had presented Obama on the sequestration cuts.
The Post & Email observes that Sperling could have told Woodward that he was “mistaken” about his contentions and pointed out why rather than using the word “regret,” which could have implied some type of negative outcome.
Obama-supportive press incorrectly claimed that “the White House” released the emails between Sperling and Woodward, when in fact, Politico released them exclusively. The Atlantic Wire opined that the emails were “not that threatening.” But should they have been threatening at all?
In an alleged interview with two reporters from The New Republic, Obama had asked if The Atlantic Wire had found a “workable business model.“
Since Woodward’s claim of the threat, he has back-pedaled, stating that “the White House didn’t threaten me, but it’s not the way to operate.” With reporter Carl Bernstein, Woodward had broken the Watergate scandal in 1973 which eventually led to the resignation of President Richard Nixon. Nixon is well-known for saying, “I want to make one thing perfectly clear,” while Obama says, “Let me be clear” and “I want to be very clear.”
The New Republic reported of Obama that “He bemoaned his own difficulty accessing newspapers and magazines on his ultra-secure presidential iPad, which doesn’t allow him to enter required subscriber information.” However, The Post & Email has reason to believe that Obama can log on to any website he wishes, including subscription details, using aliases and various IP numbers.
Former Newsweek Senior Editor Jonathan Alter recently told Steve Malzberg in a radio interview that he also received “abusive emails” and a disinvitation to a dinner which Alter had planned to attend because the 2008 Obama campaign did not approve of something he wrote. Alter identified former White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs as the source of the communication and other “abusive emails.”
Responding to a question from WorldNetDaily’s Les Kinsolving in 2009, Gibbs had laughed off the contention that Obama’s long-form birth certificate had not been made available to the public, claiming that “we posted it on the internet.” Gibbs had referred to the short-form “Certification of Live Birth” which did not contain the name of the hospital or delivery doctor, among other details. Both the short-form and long-form birth certificates bearing Obama’s name have been declared forgeries by experts.
Gibbs admitted on NBC that he was placed under “a gag order” regarding the targeted killing program orchestrated by the Obama regime.
This morning The Post & Email contacted NBC News, where Gibbs is now a commentator. We said:
“This question is for Robert Gibbs: Did you at any time disinvite former Newsweek Senior Editor Jonathan Alter from a dinner, thereby using access to the Obama campaign as a punitive measure in response to an article you believed was unfavorable to Obama as reported here: http://www.newsmax.com/live
Did you ever send “abusive emails” as claimed by Alter and an increasing number of mainstream reporters?
Thank you very much.
Sharon Rondeau, Editor
The Post & Email
Former Obama campaign adviser David Axelrod is also now employed by NBC and MSNBC, which have both demonstrated a bias toward leftist ideology. Chris “thrill-up-my-leg” Matthews and Rachel Maddow host shows at the network. Both Matthews and Maddow have been named as defendants in lawsuits.
While mainstream outlets were apparently cowed into silence, The Post & Email and several bloggers continued to present investigative reports to arrive at the truth about Obama’s history, lack of transparency, and outright violations of the Constitution and existing law, despite having received death threats. Attorneys and other individuals investigating Obama’s eligibility and identity have also received such threats.
Threats directed at various individuals continue to be made, referencing the death of Andrew Breitbart, among others.
Media shills for Obama now are wondering and perhaps apprehensive that a mainstream media outlet does not begin asking questions about the long-form birth certificate posted on the White House website in April 2011 which has been declared a “computer-generated forgery.”
In 2009, former Obama communications director Anita Dunn proudly announced that the campaign had “controlled the media” and therefore the message which Americans received about Obama’s background, abilities, experience and intentions for the country. “The reality was whether it was a David Plouffe video or an Obama speech that a huge part of our press strategy was focused on making the media cover what Obama was actually saying as opposed to why the campaign was saying it, what the tactic was…” Dunn said. She said it was important that “people in the campaign” did not “discuss our strategy.”
Dunn is the wife of Robert Bauer, former White House Counsel and now counsel for the Democrat Party. Bauer failed to address a letter from Atty. Larry Klayman which raised the lack of transparency in Hawaii Department of Health officials regarding Obama’s alleged birth documents.
Joe the Plumber, who had courteously confronted Obama about his redistribution of wealth scheme for America before the 2008 election, was ridiculed, ostracized, insulted and his personal information released on the internet.
Obama’s shills continue to do the same to anyone who has taken a stand against Obama’s constitutional violations and tyranny. Even Obama is now saying, “I am not a dictator,” similar to claims made by Richard Nixon and Bill Clinton when their respective scandals became public. Nixon had insisted, “I am not a crook,” and Clinton had denied sordid details about his private life which were later proven accurate.
An criminal investigation has revealed that “major crimes might have been committed” to hide the true identity of the man known as “Barack Hussein Obama.” Several reports have stated that his birth narrative and personal history have been fabricated.
Dr. Benjamin Carson, while not a journalist by profession, has gone on the record to report that prior to making his remarks at the National Prayer Breakfast on February 7, he was told by someone at the White House “not to offend” Obama. Carson was asked to submit a copy of the “transcript” from which he would presumably speak, but Carson told his contact that he did not plan to use a prepared statement.
Update, March 4, 2013 – Reader discretion advised: The New York Post has quoted a “DC veteran” reporter describing intimidating and abusive language used in an email against one of his reporters assigned to cover “an Obama cabinet secretary.” The language mirrors that which Obama supporters have published about anyone seeking the truth about Obama, whose sycophants also discuss infecting people’s computers with malware and purposely misrepresenting facts.
Sharon Rondeau has operated The Post & Email since April 2010, focusing on the Obama birth certificate investigation and other government corruption news. She has reported prolifically on constitutional violations within Tennessee’s prison and judicial systems.