If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my free Email alerts. Thanks for visiting!
OR DOES HE?
by Sharon Rondeau
(Jan. 28, 2013) — On January 10, USA Today announced that Obama senior adviser David Plouffe would be departing the White House “soon.” The New York Times reported that Plouffe’s official last day was Friday.
It was first stated just after the November election that Plouffe would be leaving his post along with David Axelrod and Jim Messina, who were described as members of Obama’s “close-knit inner circle.”
Many other changes in staffing are occurring as Obama begins his second term.
The White House has not yet updated its website to reflect that Plouffe has departed. His latest blog post was published on January 24 of last year.
The Washington Post describes Plouffe as “the architect of Obama’s successful 2008 campaign.”
Plouffe will reportedly be replaced by Dan Pfeiffer, whose photo appears beside the “birth certificate” image posted at the White House website. Pfeiffer has been serving as White House Communications Director since 2009. Last July, Pfeiffer had called syndicated columnist Charles Krauthammer’s accurate statement about a bust of Sir Winston Churchill “ridiculous,” but later apologized when his contention that the bust had “never left” the White House was proven incorrect.
The New York Times reports that going forward, Plouffe intends to “give speeches” and advise Obama “unofficially,” as he had from 2009 to 2011. He will also reportedly be working as a private consultant.
Plouffe and Obama campaign manager David Axelrod have both begun to use Twitter, with Plouffe quickly signing up to “follow” a writer at TIME Magazine, CNBC, and Politico, which produced an article about Plouffe’s new Twitter account.
TIME has been known to toe the Obama propaganda line, particularly in its defamatory article entitled “The Secret World of Extreme Militias” which reported that Walter Francis Fitzpatrick, III and Darren Huff were members of “extremist groups.”
Just prior to departing, Plouffe said in a Fox News interview that the Obama regime would “push forward as hard as we can” on an assault weapons ban and limiting high-capacity ammunition clips, among other gun control initiatives.
In an interview with David Gregory of NBC, Plouffe justified Obama’s campaign event the day after the deadly attack on an American compound in Benghazi, Libya, which killed four public servants, including the U.S. ambassador. On January 20, Plouffe was a guest of George Stephanopoulos on ABC News.
According to Wikipedia, Plouffe designed the 2008 campaign strategy of focusing on caucus delegates rather than primaries. Several observers of the 2008 caucuses have reported intimidation, threats, fraud, deception, “illegal activity” and even murder committed to make Obama the winner. The producer of the video “We Will not be Silenced” told Dr. Jerome Corsi last April that Bill Clinton had affirmed during a Democrat conference call that Obama was not constitutionally eligible to serve as president.
A law enforcement investigation has concluded that Obama’s long-form birth certificate is “definitely fraudulent,” and the lead investigator has invited Gen. Colin Powell to travel on an all-expenses-paid basis to Arizona to review evidence which has not been released to the public. No major media has reported the results of the investigation on television.
A candidate for Nevada governor in 2014 claims that Obama “has never been eligible” to hold the office of president, citing the questions remaining about his birth certificate and citizenship. “He still has yet to provide a legal birth certificate,” said David Lory VanderBeek.
Plouffe reportedly managed communications during the 2008 campaign. Former communications director Anita Dunn had proudly told an audience after the election that the Obama campaign had “controlled the media.”
Is Plouffe still controlling the media’s message?
White House Press Secretary welcomed Plouffe to Twitter by saying, “The White House’s loss is Twitter’s gain!”