If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my free Email alerts. Thanks for visiting!
WHAT IS BEING DISCUSSED AT THE BILDERBERG MEETING?
by JB Williams, ©2012
(Jun. 3, 2012) — Not much really needs to be said in this particular column. For decades, Americans have been speculating about what takes place behind the closed doors of the secret meetings of the Bilderberg Group. This weekend, the group is holding its annual meeting at a Virginia Marriott Hotel. Forty-eight American citizens are named by the group as attending that meeting.
At the close of this weekend’s Virginia gathering of the global elite, all forty-eight U.S. attendees will know exactly what was discussed behind those closed doors and since those discussions directly impact the governance of the United States of America, the American people have every right to know what took place in those meetings.
In fact, the Freedom of Information Act covers the people’s right to know all information affecting their governmental policies and ultimately, every American citizen. If the American people really want to know what is taking place in those secret meetings, they need only ask.
While I’m sure there are attendees who are not listed on the Bilderberg Group official press release, here are the forty-eight American’s who are listed as attendees of this weekend’s event.
2012 Bilderberg US Attendees
- USA Ajami, Fouad Senior Fellow, The Hoover Institution, Stanford University
- USA Alexander, Keith B. Commander, US Cyber Command; Director, National Security Agency
- USA Altman, Roger C. Chairman, Evercore Partners
- USA Collins, Timothy C. CEO and Senior Managing Director, Ripplewood Holdings, LLC
- USA Daniels, Jr., Mitchell E. Governor of Indiana
- USA DeMuth, Christopher Distinguished Fellow, Hudson Institute
- USA Donilon, Thomas E. National Security Advisor, The White House
- USA Evans, J. Michael Vice Chairman, Global Head of Growth Markets, Goldman Sachs & Co.
- USA Ferguson, Niall Laurence A. Tisch Professor of History, Harvard University
- USA Gephardt, Richard A. President and CEO, Gephardt Group
- USA Goolsbee, Austan D. Professor of Economics, University of Chicago Booth School of Business
- USA Graham, Donald E. Chairman and CEO, The Washington Post Company
- USA Harris, Britt CIO, Teacher Retirement System of Texas
- USA Hoffman, Reid Co-founder and Executive Chairman, LinkedIn
- USA Huntsman, Jr., Jon M. Chairman, Huntsman Cancer Foundation
- USA Jacobs, Kenneth M. Chairman and CEO, Lazard
- USA Johnson, James A. Vice Chairman, Perseus, LLC
- USA Jordan, Jr., Vernon E. Senior Managing Director, Lazard
- USA Karp, Alexander CEO, Palantir Technologies
- USA Karsner, Alexander Executive Chairman, Manifest Energy, Inc
- USA Kerry, John Senator for Massachusetts
- USA Kissinger, Henry A. Chairman, Kissinger Associates, Inc.
- USA Kleinfeld, Klaus Chairman and CEO, Alcoa
- USA Kravis, Henry R. Co-Chairman and Co-CEO, Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co.
- USA Kravis, Marie-Josée Senior Fellow, Hudson Institute
- USA Krupp, Fred President, Environmental Defense Fund
- USA Li, Cheng Director of Research and Senior Fellow, John L. Thornton China Center, Brookings Institution
- USA Lipsky, John Distinguished Visiting Scholar, Johns Hopkins University
- USA Liveris, Andrew N. President, Chairman and CEO, The Dow Chemical Company
- USA Lynn, William J. Chairman and CEO, DRS Technologies, Inc.
- USA Mathews, Jessica T. President, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
- USA Mehlman, Kenneth B. Partner, Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co.
- USA Mundie, Craig J. Chief Research and Strategy Officer, Microsoft Corporation
- USA Noonan, Peggy Author, Columnist, The Wall Street Journal
- USA Orszag, Peter R. Vice Chairman, Citigroup
- USA Perle, Richard N. Resident Fellow, American Enterprise Institute
- USA Rattner, Steven Chairman, Willett Advisors LLC
- USA Rogoff, Kenneth S. Professor of Economics, Harvard University
- USA Rose, Charlie Executive Editor and Anchor, Charlie Rose
- USA Ross, Dennis B. Counselor, Washington Institute for Near East Policy
- USA Rubin, Robert E. Co-Chair, Council on Foreign Relations; Former Secretary of the Treasury
- USA Schmidt, Eric E. Executive Chairman, Google Inc.
- USA Shambaugh, David Director, China Policy Program, George Washington University
- USA Speyer, Jerry I. Chairman and Co-CEO, Tishman Speyer
- USA Thiel, Peter A. President, Clarium Capital / Thiel Capital
- USA Warsh, Kevin Distinguished Visiting Fellow, The Hoover Institution, Stanford University
- USA Wolfensohn, James D. Chairman and CEO, Wolfensohn and Company
- USA Yergin, Daniel Chairman, IHS Cambridge Energy Research Associates
I have provided a research link for each of these individuals so that you can know who they are, what role they play in American society, why they were invited to participate in the Bilderberg meetings and how to contact them.
These attendees are the who’s who of American government and industry. These are the people who shape public policy in America and make decisions about America’s future, even though no one elected or authorized them to do so.
If they are officials from our government, they are under the Freedom of Information Act as they are not attending these meetings in any unofficial capacity. If they are citizens, they may be in direct violation of the Logan Act.
American’s who want to know what kind of future they are planning for America can and should begin to demand answers from the forty-eight Americans attending this weekend’s conference. To name just a few basic questions…
- Are National Security Secrets being shared in these global meetings?
- Are the people in this meeting representing America’s interests or world interests?
- Are all social network databases shared with this global group?
- What gives them the authority to make decisions for the United States?
You can file your own Freedom of Information form demanding answers. Millions of Americans should contact these individuals requesting full information concerning the Virginia meeting and previous meetings as well.
An FOIA form can also be filed with each attendee demanding full disclosure of the meetings content.
If the American people fail to ask these people the right questions, they cannot expect to ever get the right answers and they will be forced to continue speculating.
The forty-eight people listed above are attending the Bilderberg meeting and at the close of the weekend event, they will know what took place behind those closed doors. The people have a right to know. Shame on them if they don’t even bother to ask!