My Time Has Come

A DIFFERENT KIND OF PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE?

by One Pissed-off Vietnam Vet

The presidential seal is based on the Great Seal of the United States

(Oct. 8, 2011) — There comes a time when platitudes, quips, and lofty stands aren’t enough to sustain the position of Patriot; there comes a time when dialogue becomes meaningless without backing, without the next step taken; and there comes a time, frankly, when a person’s conscience takes precedence over comfort, routine, and peace when, in fact, they become delusions of the future whereas, truth be told, the future is uncertain, the future is bleak, and, the most damaging thought, the future is not ours.

Western Civilization has come face-to-face with an old adversary, an enemy of freedoms over a thousand years old. That enemy is a political philosophy that quashes freedom of thought, and therefore, freedom of expression. No Michelangelo, Van Gogh, Mozart, Elvis, no Ennio Morricone concerts in the plaza of an Italian town. No Tolstoy or Dostoevsky, T.H. White or Tolkien, no Hemmingway, Capote or Twain. No Irving Thalberg or Hitchcock.

And the bad news continues with the cancerous spread of Islam for women, who are forever reduced to second-class citizens. Muslims have a warped world view where a father is honored for using his children as decoys while he blows up his car, where the memory of the men who committed suicide by flying planes filled with innocent unsuspecting travelers into buildings are commemorated, where the family discusses and deliberates the fate of a sixteen-year-old daughter who was seen talking to a boy and the verdict was to bury the young girl alive, which they did. “Honor killing” of wives because the soup was too hot, or she wanted a divorce, or she decided that the philosophy of hate, blood and murder was not what she wished to believe in.

What is a country? America is an area defined by boundaries, and within those boundaries the residents have agreed on certain principles to make the pursuit of happiness possible. Unfortunately, there are always some people who have to make it hard on themselves and others, and we call those people lawbreakers, inside traders, untruthful news people, and politicians.

It goes without saying that Obama is not eligible to hold the office of President. That Obama is a felon is without question, and those who disagree need to define the word “crazy”: when the brain refuses to accept facts, such as Obama’s bogus Social Security number. Just as disturbing is where the other candidates for president in 2012  want America’s future to look like. No mention of deporting illegal immigrants and Muslims, or not renewing the charter of the Federal Reserve Bank.

I have written and e-mailed both the Republican National committee and the FEC of my desire to be a Presidential candidate in 2012 but they have not responded. My hope was to be able to debate the Republican candidates on the issues that are really important, like having Sharia Law shoved down our throats. It seems that OPOVV will have to go it alone, to run as an Independent. So it shall be. I shall run as a write in candidate since it doesn’t look like my name will get on the ballot.

I have no Pac’s (Political Action Committees), and I will not accept one red cent in campaign donations.  I will continue to owe my allegiance to the Oath when I volunteered for the United States Military, and to nothing else, save my conscience. My political platform I have made clear in previous writings on The Post & Email;  just go to “search in site” and write in “One Pissed-off Vietnam Vet.”

OPOVV@yahoo.com

Editor’s Note:  The Post & Email has been informed that OPOVV has received a presidential candidate filing number of P20003463.

6 Responses to "My Time Has Come"

1. OPOVV   Sunday, October 9, 2011 at 7:57 PM

Reply to Cody Robert Judy,
    If it makes you feel magnaninous to call Islam a religion, good for you.
    OPOVV

2. Code4Pres   Sunday, October 9, 2011 at 3:28 PM

A Dose of Reality

Dear One Pissed Off Vietnam Vet- First let me say how much I have enjoyed reading many of your articles and how much I respect your position and share your frustration with an unqualified occupant in the White House, that not one major tiered Republican Candidate in the Presidential Race is willing to acknowledge as a walking talking violation of Article 2, Sect 1, clause 5.

Respectfully, I would like to comment upon your stand as a Patriot and to soberly place a few facts before your consideration, which might sting a little. The Lord knows I’ve had a few facts placed before me before that stung a little, so I don’t do this with railing or accusation, but rather meaningfully in a brother to brother way.

Re: Second Paragraph- “.. bad news continues with the cancerous spread of Islam for women, who are forever reduced to second-class citizens. Muslims have a warped world view…”Muslims also spelled Moslem, is an adherent of Islam, a monotheistic, Abrahamic religion based on the Qur’an. As a Presidential Candidate representing your ability to preserve and protect U.S.C. Amendment 1- “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof”, comes a question. Is your statement a blanket statement against religion in America?

Make no mistake Islam is a religion protected under this clause of the United States Constitution. Women in the United States now still endure the short end of the stick when it comes to wage comparisons in the corporate arena. Recently even Wallmart was taken clear to the U.S. Supreme Court who ultimately dismissed the gender based law suit. http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Justice/2011/0620/Supreme-Court-dismisses-women-s-class-action-lawsuit-against-Wal-Mart , and the plaintiffs in the case were not represented as Islamic, nor have I seen your editorial about the ‘warped’ view of the public work sector which so many women in the U.S. face every day. Of course I recently saw a report of a mother in the military charging in a hail fire of bullets overhead to save her fellow U.S. soldiers in harm’s way. For her the privilege of serving has been extended to hostile actions in war where it was not so a few short years ago.

I’m sure the discrimination of women as a second class citizen can be extracted out of the King James Bible by any Christian reading that God took from man a rib and created women second, and they are upset about that. You could say God has a major law suit brewing against him for that action, but the job of the President is to protect our Constitution, and religion is a big part of that. Sure as hell you don’t stick up for Islam’s faith, pretty soon the Government comes out with an order calling all Christians who believe in the Holy Ghost delusional, and like TX-Governor Perry-R implemented in the forced vaccine of 12 year old girls, a vaccine supposedly created to prevent cervical cancer, bypassing his Texas Legislature, the government through an executive order of the President makes a drug company rich with a lucrative anti-Christian ghost pill. How important is it to protect religions as a President and stick to saying that freedom of conscience is of course allowed and extended to the Islamic Religion, however the physical implementation of actions against another human being that violate law shall receive the punishment of the law, and you know as well as I do, we have laws against slavery, against involuntary mutilation, against domestic violence, and murder.

My point is the line that is crossed between becoming a President that violates the protections of the Constitution by advocating specific and general nuisances against any particular religion is pretty clear when a specific religion is mentioned in a demeaning way. Contrary to what you imply, our Constitution is the Supreme Law of the Land, and our criminal code applies to people across all religious sects. If it is not applied it is available because America doesn’t fight religious wars. That kinda separates us from the mentality of Taliban and we shouldn’t forget it, and if we do, we indeed have turned traitor rather than advocate of our own Constitution.

Paragraph 6- “That Obama is a felon is without question, and those who disagree need to define the word “crazy”: when the brain refuses to accept facts, such as Obama’s bogus Social Security number.” As a presidential candidate I’m sure you understand U.S.C. Amend. VI. In criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial…. To have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor and to have the assistance of counsel for his defense.” Again the words Obama is a felon should be replaced as Obama is accused, allegedly, and charged, because it’s not crazy to say Obama’s deeds have not been tried in a court of law, accept by one 10th Amendment Trial the CIA Columbia Obama Sedition and Treason Trial of which I was a witness as a presidential candidate in 2008, who had also filed actions on McCain for being foreign born, and Obama for failing the, “to parents who are Citizens” part of the Natural Born Citizen clause. That trial did not involve Obama’s Social Security number however but dealt primarily with his eligibility and harm to the Constitution.

This brings me to the last point I’d like to make regarding what the 2012 Presidential Candidates “want America’s future to look like.” The Post and Email has graciously published 3 articles about my candidacy that is registered in the FEC as “The Cody Robert Judy for President U.S.C. Eligibility Campaign” which features Obama’s identity as a serious Constitutional crisis with my real name attached. As a Presidential Candidate yourself now, we don’t know your name and “One Pissed Off Vietnam Vet’,aka., “OPOVV”, is not your real name or the one that you volunteered for in the United States Military with.

So, your humble reader here, is left wondering wither your actually mocking the efforts of those of us who are serious about our Constitution, or wither we should laugh about your comedic skills as if voting none of the above is a choice we should make, disparaging the choice such as mine that was serious and legitimate?

As a Presidential Candidate who has been in this fight since 2008, as a non-partisan party, suing both McCain and Obama with my own hard earned coin that wasn’t cheap or easily earned, I can tell you as a candidate a few of the questions you will be asked that you must find an answer to; “Where where you in 2008? Why has the qualification question eluded you till now? What legal action did your convictions drive you towards the past 4 years besides exercising your first Amendment rights of free speech? And finally, given the fact that you undoubtedly have read the 3 articles of the Post and Email regarding a legitimate and qualified Presidential Candidate who has a record in Federal Court and has a non partisan record towards making the Qualification Question a Constitutional Issue, and not a partisan or racial issue, why have you not contributed towards that campaign a single dollar? Or if you have, how much did you contribute, or how much time did you spend promoting that if you didn’t have any money to send?

This is a question for every Patriot should ask, and one Sharon Rondeau can affirm with courage that she has spent quite abit of time promoting as a service to our country. Thank you Sharon Rondeau of The Post & Email for that courage!

Thank you for your attention to our Constitution
    Cody Robert Judy
    YouTube: CODE4PRES

3. John Sutherland   Sunday, October 9, 2011 at 12:23 PM

“For a country to endure, there are three requirements that must be fulfilled: common language, common purpose, and common laws. The U.S.A. is being destroyed from within because we hand out citizenship to those who don’t speak English; we welcome Socialists and Communists, and we have allowed millions of Muslims within our borders, a known group of people who have no desires, plans, nor inclinations to ever discard Sharia Law for our Constitution.”

Thanks, One Pissed-off Vietnam Vet, that about sums it all up. Now the state governors must re-actively prevent further destruction. So far, these wimpy governors have stood down while the feds have been murdering our culture and our constitutional protections.

I’m waiting for the first governor to stop being nice to the feds and to tell the feds to back down or suffer the consequences. Sadly, so far, there have been no fire breathing patriots among the 50 governors.

4. thinkwell   Sunday, October 9, 2011 at 9:43 AM

Hello OPOVV,

If Obama (or any other ineligible candidate) decides to run in my state, I and several other concerned fellow state citizens are considering mounting a ballot eligibility challenge with our Secretary of State and State Election Commission. It might help regarding standing to have an official candidate as one of the plaintiffs (don’t really know).

I checked into what it takes to become a balloted candidate in my state and it seems there are various hurdles to getting listed – fees and associated costs (under $1k), 1000 state voter signatures, and full financial disclosure. Probably all states have similar requirements and I suppose all these are in addition to the federal filing requirements that you have already completed(?).

Assuming it makes legal sense (I am not a lawyer), would you consider using your candidate status to join a ballot eligibility lawsuit in order to garner standing for the plaintiffs?

By the way, kudos for taking action. Feels good, doesn’t it?

Blogging and commenting are important in order to become fully aware and educated regarding issues surrounding the ursurper’s all out baldfaced assault on our country and its Constitution, but there comes a time when more seems required. For me, up until now, that has been my commuter car signs.

For more than a year now, I have placed 11″ x 17″ cardboard message boards about the usurper propped up against the headrests inside of the rear window of my car, one on the right side, one on the left. The signs go up during my daily commute to work and on other long drives.

When I park in an unsecured public area, they go down until I get back to my car. The actual messages are printed on 11″ x 17″ sheets of paper that I paperclip to the cardboard. I use push pins stuck into the back window deck as stops to keep the bottom of the signs from slipping out of place. For a long time there was a photo of my car that some may remember from at the bottom of The Post & Email homepage.

My current two favorite read:
    Left side sign, in really big letters (two lines):

Usurper Out
    NObama!

Right side sign, smaller letters, but no smaller message. Note [sk] indicates a “skull & crossbones” poison graphic.

[sk] Obama Fraud [sk]
    x Stolen Social Sec. Num.
    x Fake Draft Registration
    x Bogus Birth Certificate
    x Born ½ Brit — Not Legit!

My only regret is that the signs are not bigger and blinking. :-)

5. David B   Sunday, October 9, 2011 at 12:32 AM

Hell, brother, you’d get MY vote!!

Another pissed-off Vietnam vet

6. Ann   Saturday, October 8, 2011 at 10:25 PM

Well THIS rocks my world!!! AT LAST, someone with true character & a conscience and NO NWO leanings!! I say go for it!!!! We need you NOW more than ever before!!!