If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my free Email alerts. Thanks for visiting!
DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOUR TEA PARTY IS – ON THE NUMBER ONE ISSUE IN AMERICAN TODAY: INELIGIBILITY?
by Neil Turner
(Sep. 26, 2011) — Tea Parties are voluntary groups of citizens normally bent on restoring and/or maintaining our Constitutional rights;
Sheriff’s Posses are voluntary groups of citizens sworn to uphold and maintain our Constitutional rights;
Sheriffs are the key to forming volunteer posses – to investigate valid complaints by responsible voluntary citizens groups such as uncorrupted Tea Parties (but any uncorrupted citizens’ groups will do);
What a TEAM!
- Concerned Citizens’ groups (such as Tea Parties) to bring valid COMPLAINTS and EVIDENCE to their elected Sheriff;
- Concerned and honorable Sheriffs willing to uphold their oaths and do their duty by responding to valid citizen complaints and investigating them;
- Volunteer Sheriff’s Posse-members, willing to do their sworn duty to investigate all valid complaints assigned by the Sheriff – with the power of subpoena to obtain the evidence for their Sheriff to bring charges and make appropriate arrests;
Where can we take this?
- If the number one issue in America today is the upholding and defending of the Constitution (all elected officials take an oath to do so), and;
- If the number one violation of that Constitution is the Conspiracy by the Congress, the Judiciary, and the Media in the COVER-UP and the seating of an INELIGIBLE usurper in the Office of President and Commander in Chief, then;
- The number one item on the agenda of all Tea Parties and concerned citizens’ groups should be the eligibility of any and all candidates for the Presidency (and Vice Presidency), and their Constitutional right to be able to vote for eligible candidates only.
It’s 5 minutes to midnight! So I ask again: Where does your Tea Party stand on the number one issue facing America today – INELIGIBILITY?
(NOTE: If your local Tea Party is corrupted like my local ‘Tri-City Tea Party’ of Oceanside, Vista, Carlsbad, CA is [working in cahoots with Attorney Howard Kaloogian of the fund-raising Tea Party Express], then move on to other concerned civic groups willing to uphold and defend the Constitution).
The article published here: 2 more sheriffs to be asked to review Obama eligibility, describes what is beginning to happen with the Tea Party–Sheriff-Posse TEAMS going into action across the country. And here is a link to a sample ‘Citizens Complaint Petition’ that can be adapted for specific use in your county:
There are approximately 3,000 jurisdictions with elected Sheriffs in America. If only 100 get petitioned, and only 10 uphold their oath, then the efforts towards restoring our Constitution – in its entirety – will have begun.
Neil B. Turner