Spread the love

by Sharon Rondeau

(Dec. 3, 2024) — On Tuesday evening, decades-long Republican strategist and informal presidential adviser Roger J. Stone, Jr. interviewed on “X” former Graham County, AZ Sheriff Richard Mack about the anticipated removal from the country of as many as “30 million” illegal aliens, many of whom are believed to have entered the country over the past four years of the Biden-Harris regime.

Stone’s show broadcasts on X, WorldViewTube.com and Rumble/Roger Stone.

Mack served as Graham County sheriff from 1988 to 1996. In 2011, he founded the non-profit Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association (CSPOA).

Stone’s co-host, Troy Smith, is founder of Slingshot.News.

Mack told Stone he has spoken with Tom Homan, President-Elect Donald Trump’s point person for the removal of illegal aliens, particularly those who are violent criminals. Mack said his organization intends to assist Homan in that effort.

It is “possible” and necessary to remove the 30 million illegal aliens thought to be in the U.S., Mack said, in order to protect American citizens.

Mack segued into his 1996/1997 U.S. Supreme Court case in which he and six other county sheriffs sued the Clinton administration and won over a Brady Law requirement that chief law enforcement officers (CLEOs) conduct background checks on potential purchasers of handguns.

He went on to express his objection to Trump’s nomination of Hillsborough County, FL Sheriff Chad Chronister to lead the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA). “We do not want Sheriff Chronister in charge of the DEA,” Mack said adamantly at 8:37 p.m. EST, evidently unaware, as was Stone, that Chronister withdrew his name from consideration several hours earlier.

His intent in criticizing Chronister, and possibly other Trump cabinet nominees, Mack said, was to assist Trump to carry out his second-term agenda as effectively as possible.

In March 2020, Chronister issued an arrest warrant for a local pastor after he defied COVID lockdown protocols, a fact many observers found disqualifying.

The pastor’s charges were later dropped and the two, who had previously been “friends,” later reconciled, Fox News reported Tuesday.

As of 9:05 p.m. EST, Trump does not appear to have commented on Chronister’s withdrawal.