by CDR Charles F. Kerchner, Jr. (Ret), blogging at CDRKerchner, ©2022
As a person born with dual allegiance, foreign influence, and dual-citizenship – Kamala Harris is thus NOT a “natural born Citizen” of the United States. A “natural born Citizen” of the United States is a person born with sole allegiance and unity of citizenship at birth to the USA and only the USA, i.e., a person born in the USA to parents who were both Citizens (born or naturalized) at the time of their child’s birth in the USA. A person born with no foreign citizenship and attendant foreign influence and allegiance claims on them, as per the Principles of Natural Law.
For more about Kamala Harris being a Jamaican Citizenship at Birth per the Constitution of Jamaica, Chapter 2, Section 3C, see this link: https://cdrkerchner.wordpress.com/2020/08/10/is-kamala-harris-eligible-to-be-joe-bidens-vp-by-gary-wilmott-americanthinker/ … and … https://cdrkerchner.wordpress.com/2020/07/23/u-s-senator-kamala-harris-is-not-a-natural-born-citizen-of-usa-not-eligible-to-be-president-and-cinc-or-vp/
The King of England is also the King of Jamaica. See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monarchy_of_Jamaica
Kamala Harris as a Jamaican Citizen at birth owes “homage” and allegiance to her Sovereign, the King of Jamaica, the King of England. Any claim to U.S. citizenship by her birth in California in 1964 to two non-U.S. Citizen (foreign national) parents in the USA on temporary VISA’s does not dissolve or abrogate or remove her required allegiance and homage owed at birth to Jamaica and the Queen of Jamaica, the Queen of England at the time of Kamala’s birth, and now the new King of England, King Charles III. She was born a dual-Citizen (and still is a dual-Citizen) with divided allegiance and foreign influence on her at and since her birth. She is not a “natural born Citizen” of the United States and thus constitutionally not eligible to serve as President and Commander in Chief, or to serve as the VP per the 12th Amendment (last line).
CDR Charles Kerchner, P.E. (Retired)
Lehigh Valley PA USA
P.S. Also read the following essays regarding the presidential eligibility term “natural born Citizen” in Article II of the U.S. Constitution:
1. A chart which lists and explains the five (5) Citizenship terms used in the U.S. Constitution.
2. Being a “born Citizen” or “Citizen at Birth” is not identically the same as a being a “natural born Citizen”.
3. The constitutional term “natural born Citizen” and basic logic, i.e., trees are plants but not all plants are trees. “Natural born Citizens” are a subset of “born Citizens (citizens at birth)”. Adjectives mean something. All “natural born Citizens” are “born Citizens (citizens at birth) but not all “born Citizens (citizens at birth)” are “natural born Citizens”: https://cdrkerchner.wordpress.com/2012/06/20/of-natural-born-citizens-and-citizens-at-birth-and-basic-logic-trees-are-plants-but-not-all-plants-are-trees-natural-born-citizens-nbc-are-citizens-at-birth-cab-but-not-all-cab/
4. A Euler Diagram which logically shows the kinds of U.S. Citizens and their set and subset relationships: https://cdrkerchner.wordpress.com/2018/06/16/natural-born-citizen/
5. The “Three Legged Stool Test” for being a Natural Born Citizen: https://cdrkerchner.wordpress.com/2013/11/15/the-three-legged-stool-test-analogy-for-natural-born-citizenship-of-the-united-states-to-constitutional-standards/ …
6. Article II Presidential Eligibility Facts: http://www.art2superpac.com/issues.html or https://www.scribd.com/document/161994312/Article-II-Presidential-Eligibility-Facts
8. Read, download, and print a PDF copy of this White Paper by CDR Charles Kerchner (Ret) about the “natural born Citizen” term and presidential eligibility clause in Article II of our U.S. Constitution here: http://www.kerchner.com/protectourliberty/The-Who-What-When-Where-Why-and-How-of-NBC-Term-in-Constitution.pdf