by Linda Jordan, ©2021
(Mar. 7, 2021) — I could not believe the headline on the cover of Time Magazine! “The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign That Stole the 2020 Election.” (1) Wow. They are finally admitting that Democrats stole the election. Then I realized that the title said “Saved,” not “Stole.” I quickly brushed off my faux pax and started reading.
The author, Molly Ball, describes, in 6,963 words, how the America-hating cabal of leftist radicals, billionaires and never- Trumpers plotted, connived, schemed, lied, cheated, lawyered, and rioted their way to pulling off the biggest election fraud in the history of our country, the theft of the American presidency with millions of fake votes.(2) It made President Trump’s must-read list. Ball clearly romanticizes the efforts of this radical-left alliance, but the details were damning nonetheless.
“I’ve gotta crow! I’m just the cleverest fellow ‘Twas ever my fortune to know.“
Ball identifies Mike Podhorzer, a senior adviser to the president of the AFL-CIO, as the architect of the plan to get President Trump out of office. Podhorzer was the overseer of the shadow campaign which “touched every aspect of the election.” This article was actually a medical intervention for Podhorzer (“Pod” to his friends) and the other demigods who helped him carry out the steal. They had to crow about it or their heads would have exploded. It was also a preemptive cover story. Every detail of their sin is given the Eddie Haskell treatment.(3): “Your Mom thinks I’m giving you a hug right now but I’m really pinching you on the arm as hard as I can.”
Podhorzer gives democracy a hug.
“Sometime in the fall of 2019, Mike Podhorzer became convinced the election was headed for disaster….”
This was the birth of the steal. Podhorzer knew President Trump was going to win re-election. He saw the MAGA crowds. He salivated over them.(4) He knew that minority and Democrat voters were leaving the Democrat plantation in record numbers. (5)
Trump had made good on his promise to put America and Americans first (6). He protected our borders, took on the swamp, the fake media, the radical left, the woke culture, and the people loved him for it. A red tidal wave was coming.
“…and determined to protect it.”
“Protecting” the election meant making sure Trump did not win by any means necessary. It had nothing to do with protecting the integrity of the election process. Podhorzer and his snobbish crew, the people who know better than us, saw Trump’s election and inevitable re-election as an assault on democracy. They had to steal the election in order to save democracy because “Trump and his allies were running their own campaign to spoil the election.” Yeah. That campaign was called “Trump 2020″ and spoiler alert, Pod: Trump won. But you know that.
Without realizing it, Molly Ball really did write the true story of how Podhorzer and his shadow stole the election without naming the people who actually got their hands dirty. (7) But she documents how Podhorzer set them up for the steal. His DNA is all over the crime scene. Ball used 7,000 words to fawn over these “defenders of democracy.” I think I can translate her piece, which was written in Demoncleze, in under 2,500. Here’s how it went down.
*Podhorzer held “invitation-only” zoom calls attracting thousands which “became the galactic center for a constellation of operatives across the left who shared overlapping goals.” “Podhorzer began working from his laptop at his kitchen table, holding back-to-back Zoom meetings for hours a day with his network of contacts across the progressive universe…” “Among Democratic insiders, he’s known as the wizard…” Galactic, constellation, universe, wizard. This was a friggin Star Wars convention. Suffice it to say Podhorzer put the shadow campaign together, kept them on target and directed their activities.
* “…helped secure hundreds of millions in public and private funding” for election departments. Here’s a bunch of money and “Oh, by the way, we’d like to change how you run your elections.” They lobbied Congress to give extra money to election administrators, primarily to finance Podhorzer’s plan for a massive Vote by Mail campaign. They got $400 million. They approached an assortment of foundations which contributed tens of millions more. Facebook gave over $300 million. The money was used “… to pay for postcards letting people know they could vote absentee–or, in some states, to mail ballots to every voter….” and for “additional staff and scanners to process ballots.” In August and September, the shadow campaign “sent ballot applications to 15 million people in key states.”
* “They got states to change voting systems and laws.” and worked to change “America’s balky election infrastructure.” Podhorzer needed to make this donkey go where he wanted it to go. They did not change election laws. They got judges and election officials, in key battleground states, to ignore election laws in favor of a system that would allow the most fraud possible. Massive mail-in voting, getting rid of election integrity safeguards and extending Election Day to election month. (8) They convinced Democrat Secretaries of State to allow Rock the Vote, a radical left political organization, “front end access” to voter rolls and the ability to add names to said rolls. (9) All of this was illegal and violated the legislative process dictated by the Constitution. (10) But remember,”They were not rigging the election; they were fortifying it.”
* “They fended off voter-suppression lawsuits.” There were no “voter suppression lawsuits.” Democrats filed lawsuits to eliminate election integrity standards against fraud. Republicans tried to stop them.
* “…held media briefings with high-profile experts across the political spectrum, resulting in widespread coverage of potential election issues and fact-checking of Trump’s false claims.” How do you fact-check a fact you have already described as false? There was no fact-checking. They gave their media sycophants marching orders. Trash Trump 24/7, claim that everything he says is a lie and have “experts” on hand to back you up.
*Got millions of people to vote by mail. Coups require chaos and Democrats are drama queens. In this case the Wuhan Virus provided drama and was about to make their dreams come true. They used the virus to create panic. They used the panic to get Vote by Mail, where fraud lives and elections are stolen. This was not about democracy or safety. It was about bringing the best method for election fraud to life. Just ask the judge in Mississippi who ordered a new election after finding out that 78% of the mail-in ballots for the June primary were invalid. (March 4, 2021) (11) Absentee ballots (limited mail-in ballots) can be used to steal a race. But that works only when the number of votes needed is in the thousands.(12) Pod needed millions, and in the name of Wuhan he got it.
On election night “Trump was running ahead of pre-election polling, winning Florida, Ohio and Texas easily and keeping Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania too close to call.” Too close to call? At midnight Trump was ahead in Michigan by 400,000 votes. “Podhorzer, meanwhile, was warning everyone he knew that polls were underestimating Trump’s support.... he had been warning for weeks that Trump voters’ turnout was surging.” But, he assured them, “…as the numbers dribbled out…Trump would lose.”
The Dribbling. On election night around midnight, several Democrat-controlled cities in key swing states, abruptly and in unison, stopped counting votes. This had never happened before in a U.S. presidential race. The states involved were Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Georgia and Nevada. Trump was leading in all the battleground states by decent margins. Analysts — I am sure they were Pod’s “experts” — predicted there would be a….wait for it… “blue shift” in key battlegrounds–driven by tallies of mail-in ballots…”And that’s just what happened for days. In Pennsylvania Biden received over a million votes after Election Day, over one-third of his totals.
Who made the call? Who ordered those states to stop counting on election night?
I think it was Podhorzer and his shadow. Voting in person on Election Day, with votes tallied on Election Day, greatly limits fraud and most accurately captures the will of the people. That’s why Democrats oppose it.
*Pressured social media companies to take a harder line against disinformation and… fight viral smears. “…deprived [President Trump] of the Twitter and Facebook accounts he used to push the nation to its breaking point.” They brought censorship down on President Trump and conservatives like a hammer and sickle. (13) And it was the Democrats who tried to push the nation to a breaking point with the riots (more on that later), the virus hysteria and stealing the election.
*Helped Americans understand how the vote count would unfold over days or weeks to ward off Trump’s false claims of victory. Trump won on Election Day; Pod planted a story to explain why an Election-Day victory couldn’t be celebrated. “We told you it would be normal if counting took days or weeks.” They needed the time to “find” Biden ballots.
The Most Evil Element Of The Plot
Coups require chaos and Democrats are drama queens, part two. Enter Black Lives Matter (BLM), a racist, hateful, violent organization. All of a sudden America was the most racist country on the planet. A lie. (14) White cops were murdering unarmed black men every day. A lie. (15) Whites were racist simply because they had white skin. That’s racist. There was so much feigned outrage. Self-loathing whites literally got on their knees to BLM and apologized for being white. True. The figurehead for this racist America was President Trump, and the 80 million people who would vote for him were wearing hooded white sheets.
* “The racial-justice uprising [riots] sparked by George Floyd’s killing in May was not primarily a political movement…” but the organizers “wanted to harness its momentum for the election.” BLM co-founder Patrice Cullers said her primary goal was to get Trump out of office.(16) That’s political. Ball confirms, several times, that the people who started the protests [riots] were a “key part” of Podhorzer’s radical alliance and that his posse“ drew energy from the summer’s racial-justice protests [riots], many of whose leaders were a key part of the liberal alliance.” “Many of those organizers were part of Podhorzer’s network, from the activists in battleground states… to organizations with leading roles in the Movement for Black Lives.”
* Violence is hard work. BLM got an assist from Antifa, those skinny white boys in skinny black jeans. Five months of sustained rioting followed, brought to us by the Siamese Twins of Domestic Terror. I am convinced they were taking orders from Starship Podhorzer and his shadow. The riots were planned, financed and organized across state lines. This was the most vile element of the plot.
The first few weeks of rioting may have just been BLM doing their thing, making money off the bodies of dead black men. (17) But Democrats saw their value leading up to the election and after. (18) Democrat governors and mayors allowed them to continue. (19)
Arson, murder, massive building damage, shattered glass, businesses destroyed, innocent citizens brutally terrorized, assaulted, cars destroyed, police violently attacked, murdered, precincts burned to the ground. Over 30 people dead as a direct result of their violent acts. Their domestic terrorism. Over two billion dollars in damages.(20) Cities they destroyed are still boarded up, including Washington, D.C., where their talents were on display January 6th. (21)
This violence worked. When describing why the U.S. Chamber of Commerce suddenly joined Podhorzer’s devious efforts, Ball writes, “The summer’s racial-justice protests had sent a signal to business owners too: the potential for economy-disrupting civil disorder.”
*Black organizers also recruited thousands of poll workers. They created a force of “election defenders” who, unlike traditional poll watchers, were trained in de-escalation techniques. I remember those poll watchers. Their “de-escalation technique” was to keep GOP poll watchers out of the counting rooms. (22) The election was being stolen and the Democrats needed privacy. (23) Of course this violated election laws. (24)
*After Election Day, they monitored every pressure point to ensure that Trump could not overturn the result. The primary pressure points were election officials, politicians and judges. The five months of sustained rioting leading up to the election, and the threat of greater violence should Trump be declared the winner, had everyone scared. Podhorzer’s group bullied most of them into submission with a campaign called, “The World Is Watching” and “Protect the Results.” Judges refused to hear any legal challenge detailing the Democrats’ election fraud. No discovery. No evidentiary hearings. No findings of fact. No justice.(25)
*SHOWING UP, STANDING DOWN Ball describes the decision made by the alliance, late on Election Day, to not riot on November 4th. “The conversation that followed was a difficult one, led by the activists charged with the protest [riot] strategy…We wanted to be mindful of when was the right time to call for moving masses of people into the street,” but decided it was too soon. “So the word went out: stand down.” Podhorzer credits the activists for their restraint. “They had spent so much time getting ready to hit the streets on Wednesday.” Fact-check on aisle Pod: there were several riots on November 4th. (26)
The Phantom Candidate.
I think Podhorzer determined who the Democrat candidate would be as much as he determined how the election would be “won.” Why did Pod and his shadow pick Joe Biden? Let’s cut to the chase. Biden has some form of dementia. I think he is a criminal, corrupt and sexually perverted. But, for at least two years I’d wager, he has also been an elderly, vulnerable adult with dementia. (27) I’m convinced they had him sipping on Adderall cocktails the few times they let him out of the basement. Podhorzer and the Democrats knew he was mentally unfit when they chose him (there oughta be a law against that), and that is precisely why they chose him. There was never any plan to win the election. From the beginning the fix was in. They were rigging the system and the election would be stolen. Even Joe knew that. (28) They didn’t need a candidate who could win. They needed a placeholder.
The Final Brag & The Proper Outcome.“Every attempt to interfere with the proper outcome of the election was defeated…” Coo cook ka do. Podhorzer managed to get Biden installed in the White House. He made sure that the votes of 80 million American citizens didn’t interfere, but it was by the skin of his teeth. In spite of all their craftiness and illegal ballots it would have taken just 90,000 votes for Trump to have overcome their massive fraud and win it all, twice: the Presidency, House and Senate, (29) which truly would have been the proper outcome. (30) (31) (32)
Looking for all of your news in one place? Try Whatfinger, your one-stop aggregator of news, opinion and everything else.