“IT IS OUR DECISION”
by John Porter, ©2020
- I will be voting for Constitutional government.
- I will be voting for a strong and viable military.
- I will be voting for a vibrant economy.
- I will be voting for lower, reasonable income taxes.
- I will be voting for the right to keep and bear arms.
- I will be voting for supporting our police officers and law and order.
- I will be voting for the freedom to worship.
- I will be voting for a national recognition of the founding of our nation on Biblical principles.
- I will be voting for the opportunities for anyone to rise above his circumstances and become successful to the best of his ability.
- I will be voting for my children and grandchildren to be able to choose their own path in life, including how and where their children are educated.
- I will be voting for our borders to be open to anyone who wishes to enter under our immigration laws and closed to everyone who would circumvent or ignore those laws.
- I will be voting for the Electoral College to remain in place, so that a few heavily-populated liberal centers do not decide the election and choose our president.
- I will be voting for a Supreme Court that interprets the Constitution rather than rewrites it.
- I will be voting for our actual history to be taught, with all of its warts, not erase it or revise it.
- I will be voting for the sanctity of life from conception to birth and after.
Now, there are some things I will be voting against:
- I will be voting against open borders.
- I will be voting against the burning, pillaging and destruction of our cities.
- I will be voting against a rampant welfare system that enslaves its recipients.
- I will be voting against outlandishly higher income taxes.
- I will be voting against socialism, in all of its forms, including health care, redistribution, reparations, economics, governmental control of individuals and businesses through regulations; pedophilia and criminal releases before an offender’s sentence is served. I would rather pay for prison reform than see the criminals released to repeatedly commit the same crimes!
The bottom line for me is, although I don’t give blanket approval to everything President Trump has done or said in the past, I will be voting for him as our president because he stands with me in all those things I will be voting for! I will be voting against Joe Biden and his party because they stand for and represent all those things I will be voting against!
I would rather die on my feet fighting than to live on my knees in subjugation!!!
We have only until November 3, just under three months, to decide whether we want to live free under our Constitution or live in slavery under Socialism. It is our decision.