THREATENED BY CORRUPTION, GREED, SOCIALIST DOGMA
by Dr. Thomas E. Davis, Col, USA (Ret), ©2018
(Nov. 14, 2018) — These United States of America have been this old man’s home for nearly 94 years. Would he leave if a president not to his liking was elected to serve as this republic’s Chief Executive Officer? Not only NO, but hell, NO! Do we have faults? Absolutely! Do we support that form of government envisioned and set out by the Framers in 1787? A major portion of the 300 million or so residents, both legal and illegal, LOVE it. A minuscule portion has threatened to leave God’s Promised Land because one, NOT of their choosing, was properly and overwhelmingly elected to serve as our Chief Executive.
So what seems to be the seemingly insurmountable problem? Why would an over-mouthed plethora of half-brained idiots promise to leave this wonderland if a non-politician, gentleman, a superb Christian businessman and intellect by the name of Donald John Trump unexpectedly won the quadrennial election of 2016 and, in the process, relegated a foul-mouthed, arrogant, serial liar and traitor to the trash bin of American history?
What can be pointed out as the deep-rooted, predicted, source of our widespread discontent? This old sage has pinpointed, first and foremost, to be FACTIONALISM, better known as Party Politics. Most, if not all of the vociferous bellyachers belong to or are sympathetic to the forerunner of socialism/communism labeled the Democratic Party of Jackson. “(in Marxist theory) the stage following capitalism in the transition of a society to communism, characterized by the imperfect implementation of collectivist principles.”
From the ideas and practices of that illegal president, Barack Hussein Obama, his acolytes adopted and followed “Alinsky’s Rules for Radicals” which teach, “developed strategies and tactics that take the enormous, unfocused emotional energy of grassroots groups and transform it into effective anti-government and anti-corporate activism.”
Then a corrupt media, with so few exceptions, both print and television, abandoned the high principles advocated, taught and practiced by Dr. Walter Williams, Founding Dean of the Missouri School of Journalism and author of “The Journalist’s Creed,” which was so well-accepted that it was cast in bronze and placed on prominent display at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C.
Politicians became so corrupt that they began to plunder federally-held and managed accounts such as Social Security. According to Dan Perrin, President at The Seniors Center, “If the surplus money that Americans paid into Social Security had been left alone, there would be a balance of roughly $2.85 Trillion Dollars. Sadly, Congress saw that pot of money and couldn’t keep their hands off of it. They spent every dime…”
Since the Constitution permits Congress to establish its own compensation, they have taken gross advantage of that privilege. Soon, a newly-elected 28-year-old Representative will begin receiving the sumptuous salary of $174,000 per year. Most are not competent to manage a household or a small business. Yet, each receives MORE than a two-star General or Admiral who has already served for AT LEAST 20 years and has likely served in combat or even been wounded. Ridiculous and CRIMINAL!
Disturbing and saddening is the fact that far too many FAIL to OBEY the OATH OF OFFICE THEY TOOK THE FIRST DAY OF THE SESSION. Nor do most of them respond in substance to any queries made by their constituents. One glaring example is the overt and DELIBERATE refusal of over 20 Congresses, the 94th through the 115th, to call an Article V Convention of States for the purpose of proposing Amendments to OUR Constitution, although clear evidence exists that 49 of the 50 states have made an appropriate application.
We are living, purportedly, in a Federalist-Democratic-Capitalist-Republic which translates to Federalism which is a STRONG, but not dictatorial, government by We the People “pertaining to or characterized by the principle of political or social equality for all” abiding in the 50 states having weaker governments and ”an economic system in which investment in and ownership of the means of production, distribution, and exchange of wealth is made and maintained chiefly by private individuals or corporations, especially as contrasted to cooperatively or state-owned means of wealth.”
The Democratic Party has, since 1828, morphed into a clearly socialist ideology, tilting nearer and nearer to a dictatorship. Their motto is and has been since 1828, “To the victors belong the spoils.” Unpunished outright theft of governmental receipts began when an appointee of Andrew Jackson in 1828, as Collector of Customs at the Port of New York, reportedly made off with over $1 million during his government service.
“Samuel Swartwout (November 17, 1783 – November 21, 1856), was an American soldier, merchant, speculator, and politician. He is best known for his role in the Swartwout-Hoyt scandal, in which he was alleged to have embezzled $1,222,705.09 during his tenure as Collector of the Port of New York.”
The history of the Democratic Party is replete with all manner of crime, subterfuge, lies, racism, embezzlement, sexual misconduct, perjury, maladministration, theft, treason and murder. A few years back, I penned and self-published a short exposé of the Democratic Party for which I accept NO royalties. The title is “Federalism vs Factionalism-How the Democratic Party Raped the Republic.” It is still available at my Amazon Author Page at the following link and is very inexpensive, $2.99.
In conclusion, this old retired Army officer offers the following:
- Abolish all political parties as antithetical to our Judeo-Christian heritage.
- Bring back the Hays Office to curb the proliferation of gratuitous sex.
- Force the Congress to call, immediately for August 2019 in the congressional chambers, an Article V COS.
- Indict the nearly 100 known TRAITORS who gave aid to the Muslim Brotherhood during the period late 2012-early 2013.
- Bring such charges as may be sustained against the purveyors of FAKE news. We the People deserve a reliable press, paper or TV.
- Apprehend and try all criminal aliens and deport the remainder.
- Put a halt to all the fraud associated with “Climate Change.” They are totally unable to forecast, let alone control, even local weather.
- Criminalize OFA, Antifa, OWS, #ME TOO, The Black Panther Party, La Raza and all similar.
- Demand Congress disband all 694 congressional do-nothing caucuses.
- Eliminate the DEA, which is a tool for big Pharma, refuses to seek cures and chooses to sell expensive and dangerous pills. There is much evidence to support the elimination of Type II diabetes and likely juvenile and overt Type I diabetes. Also, early onset Alzheimer’s may be eliminated. Greed is rampant in the pharmaceutical area.
- Teach and recommend the use of very high-pressure water cannons to break up riots and to protect police attempting to make arrests in riotous situation such as in Portland, New York City and Charlottesville.
- Cease government financial support for Planned Parenthood and charge abortionists with MURDER!
- If states such as New Jersey refuse to reinstate the death penalty for MURDER, apply such sanctions as necessary. We are, after all, a Judeo-Christian nation. Follow God’s Law!
- Forbid the immigration of any and all Muslims, make Shariah Law unconstitutional and forbid FGM.
- Reintroduce and let’s pass Alice Paul’s Equal Rights Amendment; though Hillary is a lying criminal, there are without doubt highly-qualified ladies who would serve more than adequately as our President.
- Outlaw such disgusting organizations as NAMBLA, The North American Man-Boy Love Association.
- Delegitimize the LGBTQ organization. This, too, is in direct opposition to our Judeo-Christian Heritage.
Most respectfully offered for your consideration,
Dr. Thomas E. Davis, Colonel, USA (ret)
Sharon Rondeau has operated The Post & Email since April 2010, focusing on the Obama birth certificate investigation and other government corruption news. She has reported prolifically on constitutional violations within Tennessee’s prison and judicial systems.