TODAY’S DEMOCRATS: SLAVERY IS THE GREATEST BLESSING FOR MASTER AND SLAVE
by Steven Neill, ©2018
(Oct. 23, 2018) — [Editor’s Note: The following is a continuation from Part 1 published here.]
“I want Cuba, I want Tamaulipas, Potosi, and one or two other Mexican States; and I want them all for the same reason – for the planting and spreading of slavery.” – Senator Albert Gallatin Brown of Mississippi
Following the 1800 election, the issue of slavery would drive a wedge in the country not seen since the American Revolution. As their power waned, the Southern Democrats began to threaten violence and secession from the union as non-slave states threatened their “particular institution.” While slavery was not the only issue the Southern Democrat was willing to go to war over, it was certainly the most prominent.
Several petitions were delivered to the U.S. House of Representatives in February, 1836 from residents of Massachusetts stating that they were praying for the abolishment of slavery. Debate arose as to whether or not to allow the petitions into the Congressional Record. Democratic South Carolina Senator James Henry Hammond responded: “What, sir, does the south ask next? She asks, and this at least she has a right to demand, that these petitions be not received here and recorded on your journals. Is this demanding anything unreasonable, unjust or unkind? Sir, we cannot endure it. If these things are permitted here, you drive us from your councils. Let the consequences be upon you.”
“But, Mr. Speaker, even if this House should refuse these petitions, I am not one to trust that this conflict will be at an end. No sir, we shall have to meet it elsewhere. Our State Legislatures have to pass laws regulating our police with a stricter hand. They will have to pass and enforce laws prohibiting the circulation of incendiary pamphlets through the mail within their limits. We may have to adopt an entire non-intercourse with the Free States and finally sir, we may have to dissolve this Union. From none of these measures will we shrink as circumstances may make them necessary. Our last thought will be to give up our Institutions (slavery). We were born and bred under them, and will maintain them or die in their defense. And I warn the Abolitionists, ignorant infuriated barbarians as they are that if chance shall throw any of them into our hands, they may expect a FELON’S DEATH. No human law, no human influence can arrest their fate. The superhuman instinct of self-preservation, the indignant feelings of an outraged people, to whose hearth-stones they are seeking to carry death and desolation, pronounce their doom, and if we failed to accord it to them, we are unworthy of the beings whom it is our duty to protect, and we should merit and expect the indignation of an offended Heaven. “
The answer to the petitions by Senator Hammond clearly shows the pattern for Democratic Party behavior; censorship, boycotting, and violence to those with opposing points of views.
Democratic South Carolina Senator John C. Calhoun said the following in an 1837 speech: “But I take higher ground. I hold that in the present state of civilization, where two races of different origin, and distinguished by color, and other physical differences, as well as intellectual, are brought together, the relation now existing in the slaveholding States between the two, is, instead of an evil, a good–a positive good. I hold then, that there never has yet existed a wealthy and civilized society in which one portion of the community did not, in point of fact, live on the labor of the other.”
The 1852 Democratic Party platform stated: “That Congress has no power under the constitution to interfere with or control the domestic institutions of the several States, and that such States are the sole and proper judges of everything appertaining to their own affairs not prohibited by the constitution; that all efforts of the abolitionists or others made to induce Congress to interfere with questions of slavery, or to take incipient steps in relation thereto, are calculated to lead to the most alarming and dangerous consequences; and that all such efforts have an inevitable tendency to diminish the happiness of the people and endanger the stability and permanency of the Union, and ought not to be countenanced by any friend of our political institutions.”
In 1856, Massachusetts Senator Charles Sumner gave a speech before the Senate that caused US Congressman Preston S. Brooks of South Carolina to nearly beat him to death:
“Mr. Sumner, I have read your speech with great care, and with as much impartiality as I am capable of, and I feel it my duty to say to you that you have published a libel on my State, and uttered a slander upon a relative, who is aged and absent, and I am come to punish you.”
The increasingly bitter partisanship crept closer to open war as Jefferson Davis (the eventual president of the Confederacy) threatened secession by the State of Mississippi should a Republican be elected as US President: “I say to you here as I have said to the Democracy of New York, if it should ever come to pass that the Constitution shall be perverted to the destruction of our rights so that we shall have the mere right as a feeble minority unprotected by the barrier of the Constitution to give an ineffectual negative vote in the Halls of Congress, we shall then bear to the federal government the relation our colonial fathers did to the British crown, and if we are worthy of our lineage we will in that event redeem our rights even if it be through the process of revolution.”
The reaction to the election of Abraham Lincoln was immediate as stated by Democratic Louisiana Senator Judah P. Benjamin in a 1860 Senate speech right before the South seceded from the union: “It is a revolution; a revolution of the most intense character; in which belief in the justice, prudence, and wisdom of secession is blended with the keenest sense of wrong and outrage, and it can no more be checked by human effort for the time than a prairie fire by a gardener’s watering pot.”
Was this sentiment not clearly displayed before the entire world on January 20, 2017 as thousands of Democrats and leftists destroyed property and spread violence in Washington, DC? Then the following day millions assembled to hold “Women’s Marches” all over the US. Though these would remain peaceful, the message was the same as the previous day as fading when pop star Madonna mused about blowing up the White House and called for revolution.
“Boys, I want you to go ahead and kill every damned one of the ni**er race and burn up the cradle.” — Democrat Memphis City Judge John C. Creighton
Following their defeat in the Civil War, Democrats in the South simply shifted their priorities from defending slavery to the suppression of Republicans and African-Americans, by forming the Ku Klux Klan and other white supremacist groups. The KKK operated as a loosely-structured group of political and social terrorists. Their goal was the political defeat of the Southern Republicans and the complete domination of the newly-liberated African-Americans.
In order to do this, the KKK used lynchings, beatings, shootings and intimidation to keep the African-Americans and Republicans from voting and being elected into office. Started by former Confederate General Nathan Bedford Forrest in 1866, the KKK was so successful in dominating the Southern African-Americans that the Southern states would remain a Democratic stronghold until the late 1960’s.
In an interview with a Cincinnati Commercial correspondent, General Nathan Bedford Forrest said of the KKK in 1868: “It is a political military organization, it was found that political matters and interests could best be promoted within it, and it was then made a political organization, giving its support, of course, to the Democratic Party.” So the lynchings, shootings and other terror tactics were done to promote the Democratic Party.
In 1871 Shaffer Bowens, a white former KKK member, gave testimony in court about the goals and activities of the KKK. “My understanding was, to advance the Democratic Party and put down the radical party. … By killing, and whipping, and crowding out men from the ballot-boxes. “
Wilmington, North Carolina in 1898 was a prosperous town with a largely African-American population and led by a predominantly Republican leadership that supported their rights. The former Democratic heads of the city, however, were determined to retake the city in the upcoming election.
Prominent Democratic leader Daniel Schenck, warned: “It will be the meanest, vilest, dirtiest campaign since 1876. The slogan of the Democratic Party from the mountains to the sea will be but one word … Ni**er.”
The day before the election, U.S. Congressman Alfred Moore Waddell spoke to his fellow Democrats: “You are Anglo-Saxons. You are armed and prepared, and you will do your duty. Be ready at a moment’s notice. Go to the polls tomorrow, and if you find the Negroes out voting, tell him to leave the polls and if he refuses, kill him, shoot him down in his tracks. We shall win tomorrow if we have to do it with guns.” In the same speech he also stated: “that they should, if necessary, “choke the Cape Fear with carcasses.”
Following the election, Waddell formed a mob of over 2,000 people to terrorize every African-American and Republican they could find, eventually killing somewhere between 25 – 300 people (no accurate count has been established), banishing hundreds and burning down a large section of the town. Not content with the murders and destruction, Waddell would oust the mayor and all Republican City office holders in what was really a coup d’état.
In the aftermath, thousands of African-Americans and Republicans left the area, giving control of the city back to the Democrats. The Democrats then altered the voting requirements in the state, preventing African-Americans from voting again until the passing of the Voting Rights Act of 1965. Alfred Waddell became the new mayor of Wilmington, a position he held until 1905.
Democrat Governor of Georgia, Hugh M. Dorsey wrote a letter to the NAACP in 1918 defending the lynchings of Hayes Turner and his eight-months-pregnant wife, Mary. Writing: “I believe that if the Negroes would exert their ultimate influence with the criminal element of their race and stop rapes that it would go a long way towards stopping lynchings.”
Today’s Democrats have not changed their willingness to use censorship, intimidation and violence to silence a foe; the only thing that has changed are the targets. They moved from African-Americans (supposedly) over to Christians, males, whites, heterosexuals and conservatives.
“Oh man it’s kind of sick how much joy I get from being cruel to old white men.” — Sarah Jeong
- 1962: US Supreme Court case, Engel v. Vitale determined that the New York Board of Regents had violated the First Amendment by constituting an establishment of religion when the group authorized a prayer in schools. Five of the six deciding justices were Democrats.
- 1963: US Supreme Court case Abington School District v. Schempp determined that reading the Bible in public schools violated the First Amendment. Seven of the nine deciding justices were Democrats.
- 1973: US Supreme Court case Roe v. Wade gave legal protection for the murdering of unborn babies. Five of the seven deciding justices were Democrats.
- 1995: Democrat Bill Clinton vetoed the Partial-Birth Abortion Ban Act.
- 2003: US District Court Judge Myron Thompson (a Democrat) ordered the removal of the granite Ten Commandments monument in the Alabama Capitol stating it violated the U.S. Constitution’s principle of separation of religion and government.
- 2008: “And it’s not surprising then that they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren’t like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations,” — Barack Obama
- January 2009 – Obama reverses the Mexico City Policy which protected the American taxpayer from being forced to pay for abortions in foreign countries.
- February 2009 – Military officials created more stringent restrictions on proselytizing at the Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs after the football coach there posted a locker room banner for “Team Jesus.” Officials met with militant atheist Mickey Weinstein for his opinion on the new rules.
- February 2011 – Obama directs the Justice Department to stop defending the constitutionality of the federal Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA).
- March 2011 – Obama announces plans to rewrite the Bush-era Conscience Clause to force health care providers to offer contraceptives, including the morning-after pill, even in violation of their religious beliefs.
- April 2011 – President Obama urges the passage of ENDA (Employment Non-Discrimination Act) which would eliminate hiring protections for businesses and religious organizations with 15 or more employees from discriminating based on sexual orientation or gender identity.
- September 2011 – The Pentagon authorizes military chaplains to perform same-sex marriages at military facilities in violation of the federal Defense of Marriage Act.
- October 2011 – The Obama administration eliminates federal grants to the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops for their extensive programs aiding victims of human trafficking because the Catholic Church is anti-abortion.
- July 2012, same-sex couple, Charlie Craig and David Mullins, sue Jack Phillips, the Christian owner of Masterpiece Cake Shop in Lakewood, Colorado over his refusal to make them a wedding cake on religious grounds. The Colorado Civil Rights Commission practically railroaded Phillips all the way up to the US Supreme Court. The court sides with Phillips but only because the Commission was so draconian in the way they handled the lawsuit, leaving the door open for another lawsuit to force Christians to conform to political correctness.
- August 2012: On August 15, 2012, Floyd Lee Corkins entered the Family Research Council’s (FRC) building in downtown Washington D.C., pulled out a pistol and shot the guard, Leo Johnson, at the front desk shouting, “I don’t like your politics.” Though wounded, Johnson acted quickly and subdued Corkins before anyone was killed. Later, Corkins would admit to the FBI that he targeted FRC because the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) had labeled them as an anti-gay hate group.
- 2012: Democratic Party removes the word “God” from its party platform.
- February 2012: The tragic meeting between George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin that would leave Trayvon dead and Zimmerman one of the most hated men in America. The event would prove just how far the mainstream media (MSM) would deviate from the truth to push their narrative.
The MSM would create a new race by calling Zimmerman a “white Hispanic;” edited the 911 call Zimmerman made so as to appear he attacked Trayvon based on race; deliberately used a mug shot of Zimmerman making him appear as a criminal; and then label his acquittal as an act of “white supremacy.”
The MSM was just as deceitful with their treatment of Trayvon. The picture they used was several years old, showing him as a young boy, not the strapping teenager he actually was; Trayvon was portrayed as a boy with a sweet tooth because he was carrying a bag of Skittles and a can of iced tea. The media lied then and now about the tea which was in fact Arizona Watermelon Fruit Juice Cocktail that when combined with Skittles and codeine based cough syrup forms a popular drug called “lean.”
The MSM reported that Zimmerman gunned Trayvon down in spite of the physical evidence supporting Zimmerman’s testimony that he was defending himself against Trayvon. The MSM received help in their smearing of Zimmerman from the Great Divider, President Barack Obama, who said at a press conference, “My main message is to the parents of Trayvon Martin. You know, if I had a son, he’d look like Trayvon.”
With the help of George Soros and the MSM, Obama would get a “son” with Trayvon as one of its many faces. This “son” would help Obama widen the racial divide in America and when Obama publicly supported it, he would be the first President since fellow Democrat Woodrow Wilson endorsing the KKK, to support a domestic terrorist organization, the Klan with a tan, Black Lives Matter (BLM).
- April 2013 Military Religious Freedom Foundation founder Mikey Weinstein (the man who famously labeled fundamentalist Christians as “monsters,’ and compared Christian proselytizing to “spiritual rape),” was included by the Obama Administration in a Pentagon meeting to discuss religious issues and the role of the “chaplain” in today’s military.
- June 2013 – The Obama Administration overrides the religious conscience of employers by including in the mandates for Obamacare that all employers must provide abortion– causing drugs for their employees as part of Obamacare insurance. Some 70 organizations sue the government to overturn the directive and in October of 2017, the Trump administration settles the lawsuits by allowing the organizations to opt out of providing contraceptives.
- April 2013 – The Obama Administration began using US tax dollars funneled through the United States Agency for Internal Development (USAID), to begin training homosexual activists to help overturn the laws against sodomy and supportive of traditional marriage in countries with strong Catholic backgrounds.
- October, 2014 – Ultra-liberal Joe Bernstein of Buzzfeed posts on Twitter “Kill a straight, white man on your war to work tomorrow.”
- 2013 – Black Lives Matter was started by Marxist activists Alicia Garza, Patrisse Cullors and Opal Tometi and funded by left-wing donors including Soros Funds, the Rockefeller and Ford Foundations. Alicia, Patrisse and Opal all cite Assata Shakur, a Black Identity Movement advocate and police-murdering hardline communist as the inspiration for the BLM movement.
- August 2014 – Unarmed 18-year-old African-American Michael Brown is stopped by white police officer Darren Wilson in Ferguson, MO. The encounter turned violent, leaving Brown dead after being shot six times. The next night looters claiming to be “protestors” vandalize and pillage over a dozen businesses. Soon, Michael Brown’s parents hire the same lawyer who represented Trayvon Martin’s parents, and the race-baiting agitator Al Sharpton arrives in Ferguson to demand justice for Michael and pose for cameras as he called Wilson a murderer of the “Gentle Giant” Michael Brown.
Black Lives Matter thugs burned down, vandalized and looted dozens of businesses, costing the local/state governments some $26 million and leaving a town that will never recover. The myth of police officers’ racial bias against black males became deeply rooted, and escalating violence became the new norm for BLM. In an effort to defend the violence, Time Magazine wrote: “Riots are a necessary part of the evolution of society.”
- April 2015: Police arrested Freddie Gray, a 25-year-old African-American male for possession of an illegal switchblade knife and locked him into the back of a police van wearing handcuffs but no seatbelt. When Gray left the van, it was on a stretcher and in a coma. He died a week later with three fractured vertebrae and a crushed voice box.
Within a few days, hundreds of protestors resort to violence, torch cars, burn buildings and loot businesses (and in a special effort to relieve their angst over the death of Freddie Gray, the thugs pillage over a third of Baltimore’s pharmacies of prescription drugs). As if on cue, the MSM would roll out its support of the rioters with this article by Salon.
Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake gave a press conference while the riots were ongoing in which she tried to explain why so many police officers in full riot gear were unable to control the mob destroying Baltimore:
“I’ve made it very clear that I work with the police and instructed them to do everything they could to make sure that the protesters were able to exercise their right to free speech.”
“It’s a very delicate balancing act because while we try to make sure that they were protected from the cars and the other things that were going on, we also gave those who wished to destroy space to do that as well, and we work very hard to keep that balance and to put ourselves in the best position to de-escalate.”
While Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake would deny giving the “stand-down” order, she was soon refuted by several police officers. The rioters damaged or destroyed more than 380 businesses and over 100 cars, injured over 100 police officers and cost the city over $50 million. Just as in the aftermath of the Ferguson, MO riots, the Obama administration would use the public outcry to federalize the Baltimore Police Department. One of the consequences of federalizing the police department was the local police just stopped noticing lawbreaking happening; this caused skyrocketing crime and the tripling of the homicide rates since 2015.
Peter Moskos, a John Jay College of Criminal Justice professor and former Baltimore officer, said of the situation: “The cops are being less proactive at the same time violence is going up. Cops are doing as requested: lessening racial disparity, lessening complaints, lessening police-involved shootings. All those numbers are just great right now, and if those are your metrics of success, we’re winning. The message has clearly gotten out to not commit unnecessary policing.”
- August 2015: “Far too many women are still denied critical access to reproductive health care and safe childbirth. All the laws we’ve passed don’t count for much if they’re not enforced. Rights have to exist in practice — not just on paper,” Clinton argued. “Laws have to be backed up with resources and political will. And deep-seated cultural codes, religious beliefs and structural biases have to be changed.” — Hillary Clinton
- September 2014: In keeping with its tradition of supporting terrorists, the Democratic National Committee endorsed BLM.
- September 2015: BLM held a march at a St. Paul Minnesota State Fair in which the members paid homage to the group’s role model, Assata Shakur, then chanted “Treat police like pigs in a blanket; fry ’em like bacon.” In this, they were very successful, for between 2014 and 2016 BLM members and/or supporters shot 20 police officers, killing 11 of them in ambushes and the murder of police officers has increased 37% since 2015.
- October 2016. Democrats hire paid agitators to disrupt Donald Trump rallies. One of the perpetrators, Scott Foval, was bragging on hidden camera that the Democrat protestors at a Trump rally were actually paid rioters. “It’s a very easy thing for Republicans to say, ‘Well, they’re busing people in.’ … We’ve been busing people in to deal with you f—–‘ a——- for fifty years and we’re not going to stop now, we’re just going to find a different way to do it.”
- Numerous signatories including scholar Cornel West; author Alice Walker; Chase Iron Eyes of the Standing Rock Sioux; educator Bill Ayers; poet Saul Williams; CNN‘s Marc Lamont Hill; Carl Dix of the Communist Party USA; and others took out a full page ad in The New York Times bemoaning the election of Donald Trump. Part of the ad stated: “He has assembled a cabinet of Christian fundamentalist fanatics, war mongers, racists, science deniers. NO! His regime must not be allowed to consolidate. We REFUSE to accept a Fascist America!”
- January 2017: Massive riots happen all around the country as Donald Trump was sworn in as President.
- Oct. 2018: Hillary Clinton being interviewed by CNN’s Christiane Amanpour: “You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about. That’s why I believe, if we are fortunate enough to win back the House and or the Senate, that’s when civility can start again. But until then, the only thing that the Republicans seem to recognize and respect is strength.”
- Oct. 2018: “Michelle [Obama] always says that when they go low, we go high. No. No. When they go low, we kick them. That’s what this new Democratic Party is about,” Eric Holder said to a delighted crowd of Georgia Democrats.
If the above incidents are not enough to convince the average American that the Democratic Party has returned to its pre-Civil War roots, then nothing will. In fact, if you really want to see how far the Democrat attitudes towards African-Americans have evolved, just look at their reaction to Kanye West’s meeting with President Trump.
A guest on “CNN Tonight” show commented on the meeting: “Kanye West is what happens when Negroes don’t read.”
Another guest commented “Listen, black folks are about to trade Kanye West in the racial draft, okay? They’ve had it with him; he’s an attention whore like the president.”
“He’s the token Negro of the Trump Administration.”
“No one should be taking Kanye West seriously; he clearly has issues; he’s already been hospitalized …”
Another attacker of Kanye, African-American “intellectual” Michael Eric Dyson, said of Kanye on the MSNBC show ‘The Beat,” “This is white supremacy by ventriloquism; a black mouth is moving, but white racist ideals are flowing from Kanye’s mouth.”
As with all things Democrat, the shackle does not fall far from the stock, nor does their willingness to subjugate people to their delusions of grandeur ever lessen. Based on the events in Baltimore and Ferguson, we are seeing the start of Bleeding Kansas all over the nation, and this coming election could spread that violence like a wildfire.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. —Edmund Burke
- Selected Quotations from 1830 – 1865
- Crowned Masterpieces of Eloquence
- Remarks of Mr. Hammond of South Carolina
- Slavery is a Positive Good
- 1852 Democratic Party Platform
- The Caning of Charles Sumner
- Civil War Wikiquotes
- 100 Protesters Have Now Been Arrested in Washington, D.C.
- ANTIFA and the Women’s March: A Tale of Two Protests
- In Profanity-Laced Speech at Women’s March, Madonna Muses About Blowing Up the White House
- At 2.6 million strong, Woman’s March crush expectations
- The Reports of the Committees of the House of Representatives
- Lynchings Were Even More Common in the South than Previously Thought
- Annual Reports of the War Department
- The Great KKK Trials
- The Rise and Fall of Jim Crow
- North Carolina mile marker D-118
- The Wilmington Riot of 1898
- The Wilmington Race Riot
- The Wilmington Insurrection of 1898
- The Voting Rights Act of 1965
- How the Klan got their hood
- Let’s all thank Sarah Jeong
- Engel v. Vitale
- Abington School District v. Schempp
- Roe v. Wade
- Partial-Birth Abortion Ban Act of 1995
- Judge Myron Thompson
- Ten Commandments monument moved
- Obama angers Midwest voters with guns and religion remark
- Obama lifts restrictions on abortion funding
- Questions Raised Anew About Religion in Military
- Obama Orders Government to Stop Defending Marriage Law
- Obama Administration Rewrites Conscience Protections for Health Workers
- ENDA passage effort renewed with Senate introduction
- Chaplains May Perform “Gay” Marriages
- Obama Hits Human Trafficking
- Make Them Bake the Cake
- Bigotry, the Bible and Lessons from Indiana
- FBI: Family Research Council Shooter Had 15 Chick-Fil-A Sandwiches
- FRC Shooter: I Targeted Them Because SPLC List Said They Were Anti-Gay
- Democrats Remove ‘God’ From Party Platform
- Shameless: NBC Never Tells Viewers it Smeared Zimmerman
- The Trevor Martin case: Pictures tell the story
- White Supremacy Acquits George Zimmerman
- What the Media Choose Not to Know about Trayvon
- Trayvon Suspended Three Times
- Teen Trayvon Martin Shot Dead for Holding Skittles
- Press Perpetuates ‘Iced Tea’ Myth in Coverage of Zimmerman Verdict
- Obama Invites Inciters of Cop-Killers to the White House
- The Great Divider
- Obama’s Deplorable Race Relations Legacy
- The FBI’s New US Terrorist Threat: Black Identity Extremists
- Peterson: BLM is Evil, They’re Wicked
- US Military Should Put Religious Freedom at the Front
- Fundamentalist Christian Monsters: Papa’s Got A Brand New Bag
- Trump Admin Settles Obamacare Abortion Mandate Lawsuits
- Little Sisters of the Poor Cheer Changes to Contraception Mandate
- Obama administration begins training homosexual activists around the world
- Reds Exploiting Blacks: The Roots of BLM
- Alicia Garza
- Patrisse Cullors
- Opal Tometti
- Inspiration Behind BLM is on FBI’s “Most Wanted” List
- BLM: Understanding its Agenda, Origins, and History
- Dems Officially Endorse Anti-Cop BLM Movement
- Timeline: Michael Brown shooting in Ferguson, MO
- George Soros funds Ferguson protests, hopes to spur civil action
- Obama, Holder, Sharpton Stoke Flames, Ferguson Officers Shot
- Al Sharpton accuses Ferguson, MO police chief of ‘smear campaign’
- Total Cost of Ferguson Riots
- Obama: Racial bias in Ferguson police is not isolated
- BLM & ANTIFA rioters are paid professionals
- Ferguson: In Defense of Rioting
- Establishment Media Openly Defend Rioting as Ferguson Burns
- 2015 Baltimore Riots
- Baltimore’s violent protestors are right
- Sheriff: Baltimore’s police Ordered to ‘Stand Down’ Amid Riots
- Sheriff: “I was sick to my stomach” after being told to stand down
- Baltimore Reels After Freddie Gray Protests Descend Into Chaos
- Baltimore riots will cost the city at least $20 million
- Baltimore Businesses Destroyed During Riots Sue City
- Baltimore Police Stopped Noticing Crime After Freddie Gray’s Death
- Hillary Clinton: Make Christians Change Their Religious Views on Abortion
- The Left’s Hero Worship of Assata Shakur is Shameful
- BLM organizer stands by group’s chant
- 2016 was a deadly year for cops
- BLM supporters react to Dallas shooting
- BLM Effect: Police Killings up 37% Since 2015
- Democratic heads roll after video shows agitators planted
- Scott Foval Quotes
- Urging Millions to Rise Up
- More Scenes From Loserpalooza
- Hillary Clinton: You Can’t Be Civil With GOP
- Eric Holder: “When They Go Low, We Kick Them”
- Watch: Guests on CNN Panel Mock Kanye West
- Michael Eric Dyson: Kanye West “White Supremacy by Ventriloquism”
- Democrats Shame Kanye West to Protect Themselves
- Quote Investigator