“THE CAMPAIGN IS FULLY IN IT”
by Sharon Rondeau
[Editor’s Note: Videos contain strong and obscene language on the part of Democrat operatives interviewed on O’Keefe’s hidden cameras.]
In the first video released last Monday, O’Keefe stated that involvement in the protests leads “all the way to the White House” (0:52).
Some of the protests resulted in injuries to rally attendees and police officers, and in one instance, the cancellation of a Trump rally in Chicago. At that time, The Chicago Tribune characterized the protests as “organized.”
On Friday, upon issuing his revelation, O’Keefe stated that he had set up a “dead-man’s switch” for the release of the video evidence in the event that “Anything happens to me, there’s a deadman’s switch on Part III, which will be released Monday.
@HillaryClinton and @donnabrazile implicated.”
Brazile, formerly a CNN political commentator, is now interim chair of the DNC. She has been accused of leaking at least one townhall question to the Clinton campaign before the fact, an allegation she denied on air with Fox News’s Megyn Kelly last week.
Also on Saturday, Atty. Benjamin Barr, who has served as counsel to two chairmen of the Federal Election Commission (FEC), announced that he filed a complaint with that agency on behalf of O’Keefe and his company claiming, based on the videos released last week of Democrat operatives admitting instigating violence and encouraging voter fraud, that “Hillary for America, the Democratic National Committee, and numerous third-party groups appear to have knowingly violated federal coordination laws.”
Brazile’s name is mentioned in various emails released by WikiLeaks over the last 17 days from Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta’s email accounts.
The Drudge Report, CNN, and Fox News have aired the footage of O’Keefe’s videos, although CNN called the young producer “discredited.” A number of WikiLeaks emails have shown many mainstream media reporters coordinating interviews and messaging with the Clinton campaign.
Also on Friday, Infowars reporter Joe Biggs tweeted after speaking with a member of O’Keefe’s team that “They Said the next Videos to be released are NUCLEAR. It will pull the last pillar down on a corrupt house.”
Although some in the mainstream media have attempted to discredit the videos, longtime Democrat operative Robert Creamer resigned from his position at the DNC, and Scott Foval of Americans United for Change was fired.
Without evidence, USA Today claims that the O’Keefe videos are “edited” and reports that O’Keefe “was convicted in 2010 for breaking into former Louisiana senator Mary Landrieu’s office” in 2010. However, CBS News reported that “O’Keefe pleaded guilty and was sentenced to three years of probation, a fine of $1,500 and 100 hours of community service” for entering Landrieu’s office disguised as a telephone repairman. O’Keefe “avoided jail time” by making the plea bargain.
On Monday morning, O’Keefe tweeted that Al Sharpton of MSNBC claimed that the videos were “heavily edited.”
USA Today did not report that Creamer is a convicted felon who pleaded “guilty” to “tax violations and bank fraud for writing rubber checks and failing to collect withholding tax from an employee.” After O’Keefe’s videos were released, it became public knowledge that Creamer visited the White House 342 times since 2009.
“The campaign is fully in it,” Creamer said to the undercover videographer on O’Keefe’s first video (0:13).