“RENDER JUSTICE WHERE IT IS MOST NEEDED”
by Dr. Thomas E. Davis, Col., USA (Ret), ©2016
(Aug. 31, 2016) — Read this first! https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/08/as-obama-promised-10000-syrian-refugees-have-been-admitted-to-ource=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=083016crcontentemail&utm_campaign=newslettertraffic
This article in Conservative Review points the accusatory finger right at Barry Soetoro-Obama, the Traitor parking his illegal and unqualified self in the White House, from which he gives orders as if he were, in fact, the Caliph of Washington, D.C. He may well be since common knowledge has it that he is the highest-ranking Muslim in the USA.
Heretofore, the most notorious American traitor has been considered to be General Benedict Arnold. Here is just a snippet of relevance to Arnold’s Treason: “In 1779, André became Adjutant General of the British Army in America with the rank of Major. In April of that year, he took charge of British Secret Service. By the next year (1780), he had briefly taken part in Clinton’s invasion of the South, starting with the siege of Charleston, South Carolina.
“Around this time, André had been negotiating with the disillusioned American General, Benedict Arnold. Arnold’s Loyalist wife, Peggy Shippen, was a close friend of André, and possibly a paramour; the two had courted in Philadelphia prior to Shippen’s marriage to Arnold. She was one of the go-betweens in the correspondence. Arnold, who commanded West Point, had agreed to surrender it to the British for £20,000 (approximately $1.1 million in 2008 dollars)—a move that would have enabled the British to cut New England off from the rest of the rebellious colonies.”
Clearly, Arnold was of character quite similar to that of our faux chief executive. When Major John André was caught with the plans of West Point in his possession, Arnold never made any attempt to absolve André of complicity in the scheme. André was summarily hanged, as befits traitors, but Arnold escaped to England. John André (2 May 1750 – 2 October 1780) was a British Army officer hanged as a spy by the Continental Army during the American Revolutionary War for assisting Benedict Arnold’s attempted surrender of the fort at West Point, New York to the British.
Americans have become too soft; though we executed the Rosenbergs with virtually NO EVIDENCE AGAINST ETHEL for espionage in 1953, we appear to lack the spirit and courage to take action against the traitors currently active within our incompetent government.
Please allow me to define for those who may not be aware of the specifics of the crime of Treason:
United States Constitution. Section 3.
Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.
I submit to you patriotic Americans the following:
- The Mexican Drug Cartels are an enemy of the United States.
- The Muslim Brotherhood is an enemy of the United States.
- Providing the Mexican drug cartels with hundreds of automatic and heavy weapons constitutes giving them AID and comfort, thus an act of Treason by Barry Soetoro-Obama and Eric Holder.
- The murders of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry and of Homeland Security Agent Jaime Zapata were a direct result and thus an additional criminal action; “Accessory to Murder” is appropriate.
- The gift, during late 2012 and early 2013, of 20 F-16 American Fighter Jets, 200 Abrams Combat Tanks and One Million dollars by Obama; SOS Hillary Clinton; SOS Designee John Kerry; Cheryl Mills, an advisor to Clinton; Huma Abedin, who has direct personal ties to the Muslim Brotherhood and is a personal advisor to Clinton; all 53 Democratic Senators of the 113th Congress and 23 Republican Senators of the 113th who voted with the Democrats in support of the gift; and such other officials as may be determined from official documents constituted aid and comfort to an enemy of the United States.
- Hillary Clinton’s “careless mishandling of classified documents on an unauthorized computer (server), some of which were intercepted and copied by foreign nations, must be treated as “treason by neglect” unless evidence is shown that there was no neglect. Actually, the latter is moot since FBI Director James Comey has stated that Clinton was careless and neglectful.
- The failure of Obama, Panetta, Clinton, Dempsey and others to send aid to the embattled consular outpost in Benghazi, Libya on September 11, 2012 that resulted in the loss of four Americans’ lives amounts to “Dereliction of Duty” resulting in unnecessary loss of life.
- Obama’s unilateral action in downsizing the United States military, eliminating distinguished, loyal and long-serving senior military officers without cause and without legal authority, is a major cause for concern to We the People and likely a cause for alarm to Israel, our staunchest ally in the Middle East and a cause for rejoicing by Iran, Yemen, Qatar, the existing Morsi adherents of Egypt, the Somalis and others.
If he has the stomach for it and the mettle to “JUST DO IT,” this is one American who would support General James Dunford’s Declaration of Martial Law over the District of Columbia, thus making him the Military Governor for such time as is necessary to convene a General Courts-Martial and bring to trial each and every one of the aforementioned felons and such others as the Judge Advocate General Corps recommends for trial. It is far past time for legal action to be set into motion to render justice where it is most needed: the cesspool known as Washington, D.C. Don’t hold your breath, Tom! Prayerfully, our benevolent and all-knowing God will exert His influence and get some action for His Chosen Republic.
Sharon Rondeau has operated The Post & Email since April 2010, focusing on the Obama birth certificate investigation and other government corruption news. She has reported prolifically on constitutional violations within Tennessee’s prison and judicial systems.