PLEASE SHARE US WITH THE WORLD!
by Sharon Rondeau
We know that many of you have been anxious to share your thoughts relating to the increased number of articles we have been able to publish since the change from a subscription platform to a free one.
Social media icons to share our articles on Facebook, Twitter, emailing to a friend, printing, and many other outlets are now available.
It might be necessary for those without Windows 10 to upgrade to that operating system to use the social media buttons located to the right of each article.
Contained within the “+” icon is an array of ways to share our work throughout the web.
An alternate way to print and email was added last week and resides at the bottom of each article.
Several readers have expressed frustration over the interstitial advertisement activated at the beginning of the week. We have been promised a 5-second “tag” from the advertiser to enable the reader to have the option to skip the ad after five seconds. We appreciate your patience in this regard as our new platform continues to roll out. Temporarily, your Adobe flash player can be turned off if you choose. Along with our growing number of advertisers, this most recent addition will help us to pay our expenses as we move forward and increase our presence on the web.
Our readership is growing by leaps and bounds, but The Post & Email could not have done this without the support of its most loyal readers dating back to August 2009 when we launched as a WordPress blog. In addition, our January fundraiser brought in enough to make today’s improvements possible.
- No personal attacks will be allowed. Please make a general comment about the article you’ve read or a related item, but do not address your comment back to another poster with whom you do not agree. State your position, but please do not become contentious with other commenters.
- Anyone seeking to threaten or intimidate The Post & Email’s staff will be reported to the authorities and banned from making further comments.
- Please do not leave long, rambling soliloquies, but rather, be short and to-the-point. Limit links to related articles to one per post.
- The Post & Email cannot reproduce others’ work without their expressed written consent. Therefore, please do not copy and paste text from blogs or news sites. Simply leave a link and state how it is related to our content. However, do not start your comment with a link, or it will not go through.
- No swearing, obscenity or vulgarity will be permitted. We are a child-friendly site, so please keep in mind that this newspaper and all of its content should be readable by a 12-year-old.
- The Post & Email does not allow anti-Semitic or any other kind of disingenuous attacks on ethnicities or nationalities. The threat of Sharia law and Islamic violence toward the West may be discussed.
- Any references to violence, including that which organized crime syndicates might carry out, is not permitted. We do not want to speculate or even suggest that harm might come to anyone in either public or private life.
- Copying comments or text from other blogs, news articles or commentaries is not allowed. Make your own comments based on your own thoughts and research.
- Comments cannot be used to solicit donations for any cause.