WHERE COLLEGE STUDENTS TO HATE ANYONE NOT SECULAR, HUMANIST OR PROGRESSIVE
by Richard Matrisciano, ©2015, TPATH Contributor
This latest version exemplifies academia’s propensity for bashing whites, conservatives and biblical truth. I find it interesting that universities are providing courses to prep handpicked students who then attend the conference. Notre Dame (yes, that Notre Dame) offered White Privilege Seminar: An Introduction to the Intersections of Privilege in Preparation for the White Privilege Conference. Interesting because Notre Dame is a Catholic institution and the conference is intent on indoctrinating attendees against conservative Christian values. As a Catholic this deeply disturbs me.
The conference link, (not shown by TPATH), shows an extensive list of speakers. The last person on that list, Leonard Zeskind, made news for his opening day remarks:
Mr. Zeskind spoke on the topic he proclaims himself to be expert – the Tea Party. Here is some of what he said, as reported in The Daily Caller:
“Members of the tea party movement are ‘screw-loosers’ who range from ‘sort of a generic racism’ to ‘bald-faced racists.’ Also, ‘tea partiers want power in the hands of white people’ and hate President Barack Obama because he ‘broke the white monopoly on the presidency.”
Although not mentioned, Mr. Zeskind is a self-proclaimed Marxist-Leninist – thus his hatred of the TP.
The following three speakers were prominently listed on the WPC 16 website. After reading their bios I couldn’t help ask, “What the heck are you thinking, Notre Dame?”
- Mab Segrest: Ms. Segrest was Professor of Gender and Women’s Studies at Connecticut College from 2002-2014. She is an active lesbian-feminist. In her book “Memoir of a Race Traitor” Ms. Segrest compares the far right to the KKK and recalls protesting white privilege with her Communist Worker Party buddies.
- Loretta J. Ross: Ms. Ross has received many awards for being an atheist and proponent of abortion. Here are three:
1. American Humanist Association, Humanist Heroine Award. For promoting the good of humanity by promoting humanist instead of godly values.
2. NARAL, Blazing Arrow Award. For her fight against all pro-life groups. Wouldn’t the Catholic Church be one of those groups?
3. Black Women’s Health Imperative, Community Health Activist Award. Given to those who fight for the basic principles of reproductive justice (not for the baby!) and abortion access to all.
4. Chris Crass: Mr. Crass defines himself as one whose work is dedicated to building powerful working class-based, feminist, multiracial movements for Collective Liberation.
Collective liberation comes from the Catalyst Project described on their website as a center where activists come together to develop theory, vision and strategy to build movements. Catalyst is a project of the Tides Center, a progressive think tank dedicated to anti-capitalist propaganda (search their video, The Story of Stuff.)
Those who understand the progressive, anti-American movement know the Tides Center is embraced by Van Jones, an avowed militant Maoist communist.
How scary is it that so-called Christian universities such as Notre Dame actually brainwash students before sending them into this anti-Christian propaganda event? It’s time alumni know what their donations are funding and make a statement by starving the beast. Strike a blow for truth and shut off the money spigot.