IS IT TIME TO REPLACE REPUBLICAN “LEADERSHIP?”
by Capt. Joseph R. John (Ret.), ©2014, Co-Founder, CombatVeteransForCongress
(Dec. 11, 2014) — The below email is a special alert from a very responsible American patriot and explains what Boehner’s $1.1 trillion out of control spending bill does over a nine-month period (it would increases to $1.466 trillion over the 12-month cycle). The Republican leadership is ignoring millions of Americans; it is not what they voted for just one month ago.
The budget-busting bill betrays every American citizen who voted for a change in irresponsible governing. The bill is full of pork, funds the issuance of Work Permits and Social Security numbers for 5 million illegal aliens, keeps the southern border wide open in order to permit the next influx of hundreds of thousands Central American children carrying infectious diseases to enter illegally, and supports the US Chamber of Commerce’s demand for cheap illegal immigrant labor while 43 million Americans are unemployed and on food stamps.
Every American who wants to rein in the out-of-control spending by irresponsible members of Congress should call the Congressional switchboard at 202-224-3121, in order to demand their Congressman not vote for this spending bill, then they should contact the following Republican Congressmen in leadership positions who are responsible for this outrageous out-of-control spending bill and demand they rein in the spending:
1) Rep. John Boehner, Speaker of the House
2) Rep. Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., majority leader
3) Rep. Steve Scalise, R-La., majority whip
4) Rep. Patrick McHenry, R-N.C., chief deputy whip
5) Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers, R-Wash., conference chair
6) Rep. Greg Walden, R-Ore., NRCC chair
7) Rep. Luke Messer, R-Indiana, policy committee chair
8) Rep. Hal Rogers, R-KY, appropriations committee chair
9) Rep. Pete Sessions, R-Texas, rules committee chair
10) Rep. Bill Flores, R-Texas, Republican study committee chair
Read more at
If the Republican Leadership in Congress rams this spending bill through, they will not have honored their oath of office to protect and defend the US Constitution and look out for the well-being of hard-working taxpayers. If this out-of-control spending bill is passed, the Republican leadership in Congress must be replaced by clear-thinking conservative Congressmen who will rein in the out-of-control spending.
Joseph R. John, USNA ‘62
2307 Fenton Parkway, Suite 107-184
San Diego, CA 92108
Fax: (619) 220-0109
Then I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, “Whom shall I send, and who will go for Us?” Then I said, “Here am I. Send me!” -Isaiah 6:8
This is a special alert that needs your immediate attention. Details are now out about Boehner’s outrageous new spending bill and they aren’t pretty.
- Fully funds departments helping those illegally crossing our borders. $948 million for HHS illegal immigrant assistance, for example. An increase of $80 million. Another $14 million goes to schools taking in illegal immigrants and State Department gets $260 million to assist central American countries where the illegals are invading from.
- Fully funds Obamacare.
- Funds an African American History museum in D.C.
- Funds a pork project for outgoing Republican Eric Cantor.
And much, MUCH more. Click here for details and be sure to leave a comment.
Melt the phones!
– The PAN Team
Visit Patriot Action Network at: http://patriotaction.net/?xg_source=msg_mes_network
Sharon Rondeau has operated The Post & Email since April 2010, focusing on the Obama birth certificate investigation and other government corruption news. She has reported prolifically on constitutional violations within Tennessee’s prison and judicial systems.