CONGRESSMEN CAMPAIGN WHILE OBAMA CONTINUES HIS DECEPTION
by Sharon Rondeau
(Oct. 7, 2014) — Four weeks from today, on November 4, Americans registered to vote will go to the polls to elect a new U.S. House of Representatives and one-third of the U.S. Senate.
Constitutionally, the House of Representatives presently comprises 435 members based on population, and the Senate consists of two senators from each state totaling 100. Until the passage of the 17th Amendment, U.S. Senators were chosen by the state legislatures to best represent the interests of the state in Congress.
This year, 41 members of the House chose not to seek re-election, of whom 13 are instead pursuing a U.S. Senate seat.
But should any incumbent U.S. Representative or Senator be re-elected?
Since 2008, regardless of its composition of Democrats, Republicans and Independents, Congress has ignored a litany of crimes perpetrated by the Obama regime, including, but not limited to:
- forgery of government documents
- likely election fraud
- probable identity fraud
- failure to uphold federal laws
- violation of the oath of office
- illegal surveillance of American citizens
- national security leaks
- tens of thousands of illegal aliens entering the country, bringing diseases and straining local school districts beyond their budgets
- the marginalization, weakening and demoralization of the U.S. military, including 90,000 recently-announced layoffs
- coercion of religious groups to provide contraceptives and other services against their consciences through “Obamacare,” which a majority of the American people did not favor
- interference in Middle Eastern nations, causing destabilization and the growth of radical Islam
- deceit over the cause of the terrorist attack in Benghazi, Libya on September 11, 2012 which killed four Americans, including the U.S. ambassador
- unprecedented curtailment of the First Amendment and the labeling of those expressing political dissent as “sovereign citizens” and “potential domestic terrorists”
- the imposition of Rules of Engagement which have killed U.S. soldiers in Afghanistan at three times the rate as the previous Rules
- the rise of violent incidents committed by radical Muslims within the U.S. and the courts’ disregard for the will of the people to prevent Sharia law from being implemented
- executive orders, memoranda and policy changes issued by the de facto chief executive, replacing acts of Congress
- the release of five top Taliban commanders in exchange for a likely U.S. Army deserter in violation of federal law
- the IRS’s targeting of “conservative,” traditional-marriage, Tea Party and religious groups perceived as political opposition to the Obama regime
- a “psy-ops” plan designed to perpetrate falsehoods and propaganda linked directly to White House personnel
- the federal executive branch filing lawsuits against states which voted for and enacted voter identification laws
- lack of prosecution of obvious crimes based on race and political motivations by the putative attorney general
- the clandestine transfer of firearms to known Mexican criminals with the alleged intent of observing their eventual whereabouts
- the marginalization of Jews and Christians while elevating Muslims
- the recognition of Islamic groups with ties to The Muslim Brotherhood, a declared enemy of the U.S. and the West
- imposing rules written by unelected bureaucrats on the coal industry, crippling and bankrupting it as promised in 2008
- the occupation of the chief executive office by an individual with foreign allegiances and possible foreign citizenship.
Not one of the 535 members of the federal legislative body has attempted to investigate or remove from office de facto president Barack Hussein Obama, whose long-form birth certificate and Selective Service registration form have been declared “computer-generated forgeries” by a three-year criminal investigation carried out by the Maricopa County Cold Case Posse.
In January 2013, every member of Congress was served with a demand to refrain from certifying the reported results of the 2012 election based on “substantive fraud.” Not one congressman or senator moved to investigate the North American Law Center’s claim that “The evidence is overwhelming that the 2012 President elect Barack Hussein Obama is not a natural-born citizen of the United States.”
Rep. Steve Stockman, who has served one term representing Texas’s 36th District and challenged Sen. John Cornyn for his seat during the primary season, had promised Cold Case Posse lead investigator Mike Zullo that he would take action on the forgeries but did not follow through.
Rep. Cory Gardner reportedly met with a private investigator over the reports of forgery and fraud involving Obama’s documentation but has not spoken publicly about it. He is seeking the U.S. Senate seat of Sen. Mark Udall.
The House of Representatives has chosen not to vote on Articles of Impeachment, which have been written and submitted to the House Judiciary Committee by at least two groups of attorneys.
Serious concerns for national security under Obama have recently been expressed by military retirees as the rift between Obama and current military leadership appears to be widening. Congress has largely chosen to insulate itself from the knowledge that Obama has committed fraud against the American people. According to radio host Carl Gallups, who has been close to the Cold Case Posse’s investigation for at least two years, Obama has “lied about who he is.”
No member of Congress can credibly say that he or she is not aware of the forgery of Obama’s documents and is arguably guilty of misprision of felony, which calls for a fine, imprisonment of up to three years, or both.
Is the Congress to be made up of criminals? Who among them, then, is worthy or qualified to run for re-election?
Sharon Rondeau has operated The Post & Email since April 2010, focusing on the Obama birth certificate investigation and other government corruption news. She has reported prolifically on constitutional violations within Tennessee’s prison and judicial systems.