DOES THE U.S. HAVE THE WILL TO WIN?
by OPOVV, ©2014
(Jun. 27, 2014) — Sometimes it’s good strategy to hold your cards close to your vest. There are times, however, when you actually want the other side to see your hand, but the jokers you keep hidden. You also keep under wraps the cards in your socks and up your sleeves. You keep secret the hidden cameras and microphones. You cloak your smiles and good wishes by massing your troops under their noses so when you hit, it’s already over. When the news is out, it’s no longer “news,” but yesterday’s story. Maybe it’s on page 3, or even more likely, not any news anymore because no one cares.
Take, for instance, the plight of Lois Lerner taken out of her abode and whisked away to a federal penitentiary. Night or day, no matter: the word will get out through the government employee grapevine anyway. Same with Eric Holder flown to a cage down in Gitmo: you know, where we incarcerate Muslim terrorists. Would that make it on page 3? 13?
We wouldn’t care, really, about last week’s discarded flotsam. What we care about is the now and the hereafter now. We care about the future. We care about our children and our neighbor’s grandchildren. We care about Americans, legal Americans. We deport illegal immigrants. We deport people who put their warped belief of “Kill Jews and Christians” before our Constitution. We stand by our laws and are therefore respected. We say to a country to whom we’re deporting millions of their citizens, “Either work with us for both our benefit or we’ll just do it our way, and our way just may target anyone who is working against us.” And THEN DO IT.
The object here is to save the country, not to make apologies or friends. You can’t get respect by paying people, which is what our foreign policy has been based upon since World War II. It just doesn’t work; ask anyone who pays “protection” money to the mob. There’s fear, but no respect. And you want respect with an ally: it’s a prerequisite. If one of our ships is damaged, can we count on a certain country to provide a safe haven? Same with a runway, or do we just send our troops out only to return as shark bait?
Shark bait? So the current “Rules of Engagement” (that have been written by a bunch of incompetents) are designed, for what? a win? Like the “heart and mind” thing? We’re dealing with people who would like nothing more than to kill us and we’re, what? dying for them? Getting maimed for them? And who, pray tell, are these “them?” We can’t save the world. It would be nice if we could, but to sacrifice one American for a billion Muslims just isn’t worth it.
It’s time to go on the attack. It’s time to go on the offense and this is how it’s done.
1. We don’t care about what’s good for Muslims. We do, however, care about the stability of America’s safety.
2. We understand that Muslims will NEVER honor their word, that their word of honor is worthless, and that to engage in any meaningful dialog that has to do with “peace” is just a waste of our precious time.
3. If Muslims will just keep their atrocities within their own borders, fine and dandy, but as soon as they kill one Infidel, one Jew or Christian, we will level ten of their cities, maybe all of them; who cares?
4. Treat rabid dogs the way they deserve to be treated. If a rabid Muslim will disavow “Kill Jews and Christians,” then let them live: if not, put them out of their misery.
5. Rules of Engagement state that every bullet fired at one of our troops we respond by, at the minimum, one 500-lb. bomb or the amount of cluster bombs that a B52 will hold, whichever is available within the next 30 seconds.
6. Iran will stop playing with having a nuclear device as of NOW. Also, we will go in and inspect the facilities ourselves. Any disagreement may result in, wait, let me rephrase that, will result in those who give us a hard time to be immediately targeted.
7. We acknowledge that Islam is at war with the world. Either the world will defeat Islam or the human race will follow thousands upon thousands of previous species that have become extinct.
8. Either we take this war seriously and win it, or let’s just all go fishing and turn our collective backs for all those who have sacrificed themselves throughout history in the fight for Liberty and Freedom. The fight to the death for the Constitution is worth it, and to those who disagree I suggest you buy a ticket to a Muslim country as soon as possible.
The enemy is playing for keeps; we better do the same.
[NOTE: The Fort Hood murderer, Nidal Hasan, and the murderers in ISIS are one and the same. Remember that.]
Sharon Rondeau has operated The Post & Email since April 2010, focusing on the Obama birth certificate investigation and other government corruption news. She has reported prolifically on constitutional violations within Tennessee’s prison and judicial systems.