If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my free Email alerts. Thanks for visiting!
by OPOVV, ©2014
(Apr. 18, 2014) — Hillary “Benghazi” Clinton. Governor “Photo op with the Usurper” Christie. Illegal immigrants illegally crossing the border for, what? Love? Jeb Bush needs to go to the “Land of Oz” and look for some common sense. These, and the “equally out-to-lunch” group, are what we’re told one of them may very well be the next president. Heaven help us, or at least that’s what we used to say until we got saddled with Obama and Heaven didn’t help us.
This is what I want to hear from the next vetted candidate for president:
1. Abolish Obamacare.
2. Quit the United Nations and kick them out of our country. Tell them to take their “Agenda 21” and go fly a kite.
3. Abolish the Federal Reserve Bank.
4. Abolish the IRS. Institute a sales tax to collect the revenue to run the country.
5. Abolish the Department of Homeland Security, a corrupt organization if there ever was one.
6. Abolish the “Common Core” idiocy.
7. Deport illegal immigrants and Muslims.
8. Every law enforcement person (police) must be a US military veteran with an Honorable Discharge. No exceptions.
And so on. The point is this: America wants, America needs, someone who has an ounce of integrity, someone who has the brains, and the guts, to tell it exactly like it really is. The Chinese government is not a friend of the American people. Bring our troops, our equipment and our money home from Afghanistan and Iraq. Let the military assist everyone in the deportation of Muslims and illegal immigrants (same animal).
We need to take our country back from the imbeciles who have sold Freedom down the river of no return called Socialism. We need a Patriot. No “amnesty” and no more stupid Harry Reid and Pelosi types: traitors who deserve to be in prison for the rest of their lives.
Is there ANYONE out there? Is there not one American left who has the will to set past wrongs right? Last chance. Fair warning.
Look: Hillary’s middle name, “Benghazi,” is there for a reason, a “four dead” reason. It’s one thing to be expendable, but it’s an entirely different proposition to be sacrificed.