IS THE OBAMA REGIME SHOWING ITS TRUE COLORS?
by Sharon Rondeau
(Jul. 18, 2013) — On Thursday, The Weekly Standard reported that Rep. Frank Wolf stated on the House floor that “trusted sources” had revealed to him that “many, if not all of the survivors” of the attack on the Benghazi compound on September 11, 2012 which killed four Americans were “directed,” “asked,” or “coerced” into signing non-disclosure agreements about what they saw that night.
The survivors reportedly include CIA contractors and employees in addition to approximately 30 people believed to have been injured in the destroyed compound and evacuated the night of the attack.
Wolf also said that Col. George Bristol, who the House Armed Services Committee has said it wishes to interview about the Benghazi attack, is still on active duty as opposed to being retired, as the Department of Defense has stated.
Wolf has been asking questions publicly about the events surrounding the attack and on Wednesday voiced the question as to “why no survivors, whether State Department, CIA or private security contractor employees – have been asked to testify publicly before Congress” which he answered today.
“If this Congress, this Congress, does not ask for the information and compels delivery, the American people will never learn the truth,” Wolf said.
He deplored the fact that no committee meetings have been scheduled to discuss the attack and urged support for the resolution he previously introduced to form a select committee to investigate it.
The political action committee Special Operations Speaks is holding a rally on July 23 to demand that such a committee be formed to arrive at the truth behind the deaths of the four Americans, one of whom was the U.S. ambassador to Libya. The organization’s co-founder, Capt. Larry Bailey, told The Post & Email on Wednesday that he has reason to believe that the terrorist attack was intended to be a kidnapping operation wherein Amb. Christopher Stevens would have been traded for the release of Omar Abdel-Rahman, otherwise known as “the Blind Sheikh,” who has been imprisoned since 1998 for his role in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing.
Former Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi had voiced his desire to see Abdel-Rahman freed prior to his fall from power earlier this month.
The Obama regime first attempted to portray the terrorist attack as a protest to an anti-Islamic video which had been in circulation for at least two months prior to the Benghazi attack. Earlier on September 11, terrorists had stormed the U.S. embassy in Cairo, Egypt, torn down the American flag, and replaced it with an Islamic one. There was no apparent American response to the attack in Cairo other than an “apology” for the actions of “misguided individuals” in inflicting emotional pain on Muslims.
Walid Shoebat, who was once a member of The Muslim Brotherhood but is now actively working to expose their connections and activities, has reported that it is “ironclad” that Morsi was involved in the Benghazi attack.
Obama has shown his partiality to the Muslim world since taking office, legally or illegally, on January 20, 2009. Obama supported Morsi’s rise to the Egyptian presidency and continued to send military aid after Morsi seized unconstitutional powers beginning last fall and resulting in his ouster by his own military.
Sharon Rondeau has operated The Post & Email since April 2010, focusing on the Obama birth certificate investigation and other government corruption news. She has reported prolifically on constitutional violations within Tennessee’s prison and judicial systems.