Letter to Rep. Chris Gibson: “I Have Heard Nothing About This from Your Office”

DOES CONGRESS KNOW THE MEANING OF “NATURAL BORN CITIZEN”…OR CARE?

July 18, 2012

To: Rep.Chris.Gibson Rep.Chris.Gibson@mail.house.gov

Thank you for this Washington Update, but WHAT is happening with all the doubt and ALL THE EVIDENCE about Obama’s FRAUDULENT documentation, SSN, Selective  Service registration, etc?HOW can Congress do NOTHING when OBAMA, in his own Autobiography (ghost written by William Ayres), says he was born with BRITISH CITIZENSHIP?

I have seen NO CONGRESSPERSON raise the question about a conflict with Article II,  Natural Born qualifications.

I am a school teacher, and I cannot understand HOW a DUAL citizen (in this case more…British, Kenyan, British Overseas and Indonesian) can sit in the White House.

I do not mean to be disrespectful, but I have heard nothing about this from your office, much to my regret.

NATURAL BORN (jus Soli, jus sanguinis) has been upheld by various Supreme Court decisions, so this is NOT a “fringe” concern of your constituency:

Venus, 12 U.S. 8 Cranch 253 253 (1814)

Shanks v DuPont, 28 U.S. 3 Pet. 242 242 (1830)

Dred Scott v Sandford, 60 U.S. 393 (1857)

Minor v Happersett, 88 U.S. 162 (1875)

United States v Wong Kim Ark, 169 U.S. 649 (1898)

Perkins v. Elg, 307 U.S. 325 (1939)

In my humble opinion, America is in a CONSTITUTIONAL CRISIS and Congress has been totally ABSENT in the discourse.

Respectfully,

A CONSTITUENT

6 Responses to "Letter to Rep. Chris Gibson: “I Have Heard Nothing About This from Your Office”"

1. danamco   Thursday, July 19, 2012 at 10:49 AM

We’ve written our three representatives in D.C. = District of Corruption! Only “Senator” Mel Martinez answered (the other two = DNCer) Mel’s answer was like out of Jack Maskell’s Manual, which is what the CONcritters hide themselves behind to their constituents. Remember the “Speaker”(???) said: “If it’s good enough for Hawaii, it’s good enough for me.” Soon after Michele Bachmann played the SAME tune on her violin on the step of Capitol Hill. Rush Limbo talks 95% about the traitor in the W.H. but not a single word mentioned about the Sheriff’s presser, wonder WHY???

2. Laura Gutman   Thursday, July 19, 2012 at 9:58 AM

Ditto re Burr (very multiple times) who reassured me of his undying patriotism and that I have NOTHING to worry about regarding Obama’s eligibility and identity. Burr is yet another example of spineless uselessness. I wish he were up for election this year, since I would be doing my utmost to encourage a primary challenge.

3. Kim Gibson   Thursday, July 19, 2012 at 9:51 AM

I’ve written my Senator & Congressmen as well and get the same canned bs reply – “Contact me if you need assistance” blah blah blah crap! Of course I didn’t expect anything different coming from the three Communists I have (I am in Delaware – land of Baffoon Biden afterall.

Maybe it’s time for another march to DC? I just hope & pray that come November, we’ll have voted BO out and THEN perhaps someone will find their ….. and take action – even if it’s after the fact!

4. kingskid   Thursday, July 19, 2012 at 9:28 AM

I have written to Lamborn, Bennet, Udall, et al. Early on, Congr. Lamborn did acknowledge questions about Obama, but did nothing. None of them have upheld their oath. We have no Constitution. It is only used when convenient. Something has to happen soon, either the complete breakdown of this country into chaos, or the re-establishment of our Constitution and the rule of law.

5. Donald Butcher   Thursday, July 19, 2012 at 2:56 AM

I have written McMorris-Rodgers (2), Murray (2),Cantwell (2) with no action taken by anyone. Their responses were to thank me for writing and being concerned and should I need their assistance on anything to drop them a line.I have also written my county Sheriff requesting he investigate Obama to see if he was eligible and to prevent his name from being put on our ballot if he didn’t meet the necessary criteria required for that office. No response as yet after three months. What are we patriots to do?????

6. Drew   Wednesday, July 18, 2012 at 6:38 PM

I’m with you, nothing but silence I’ve written Schumer, Gillabrand and Tonko just chirp, chirp, chirp.