Open Letter to Senator Marco Rubio

HAS THE ELIGIBILITY OF THIS MEMBER OF THE SENATE EVEN BEEN CONSIDERED?

April 20, 2012

Has the Republican Party researched the meaning of "natural born Citizen" before naming potential candidates for VP? If so, would they have to admit that Obama was never eligible?

FL Senator Marco Rubio
317 Hart Senate Office Building
Washington, D.C. 20510

Phone: 202-224-3041

Dear Senator Rubio,

Something has been bothering me for a while and when I heard you flub the answer to the VP question I decided to write you.  No, I am not one of your constituents.  I am unfortunately cursed with the representation of Senators Boxer and Feinstein and Representative Waxman.  As with any elected official it is anticipated that they would represent all of us, however I have found very deaf ears.

Are you aware of the objective of the MSM as aligned with the DNC and possibly the GOP to use you to destroy this great country, I have heard you say, you love?  Or is it on purpose that you allow them to speculate on your candidacy for VP?  Jeb Bush, today, offered you up as Mitt Romney’s running mate.  Many of us love our country as you do but are without voice to stop the progressives from stealing one of the greatest gifts God gave us beyond His son, Jesus Christ.  Also it seems the Tea Party phenomenon has not been as successful as we had hoped.

You may ask, how are you being used?  From the point of view of many, there is an ineligible office holder in the White House.  Constitutionally it can be confirmed, it takes two citizen parents when one is born to be a “natural born citizen,” the main qualification.  It is my understanding that your parents were not American citizens when you were born.  All the obfuscation and ignoring this will not change the fact that neither you nor Obama is qualified for the office of POTUS.  Your name is constantly brought up as the VP candidate for whomever is chosen for the GOP.  You seem, to many, to be extremely articulate and well-educated, which makes you really likable to the masses.  What I find disturbing is that you do not address the issue of eligibility head-on.  The more your name is brought up or thrown into the ring, the less anyone pays attention to what the Constitution says, just as in 2008.  A simple statement from you of “I’m not qualified under Article II, Section I, Clause V to be President or Vice President” would change the discourse and put an end to the candidacy of Barak Obama, as he has yet to present any evidence of his citizenship that isn’t forged.

You will be used to destroy this country if you succumb to the pressure or the attraction of the fame & fortune of the office of Vice President by accepting the nomination.  Twenty percent of the conservative voting bloc, in my estimation, will abstain from voting for another unqualified candidate.  Do you think a Romney/Rubio ticket can win without that 20% of the vote?  That 20%, Sir, will definitely insure the re-election of the current office holder, an unacceptable outcome for the 2012 election.

You, Sir, will have been used because you and others like you refuse to address the eligibility issue against the best interests of America.  My hope for you and our country is that you stay in the Senate and become a force for change that takes that institution back to the stature it once had, one that truly honors the Constitution as written.  We need people like you to bring the freedoms we have lost in my lifetime back for future generations to enjoy.

Sincerely,

Lloyd Carter

7 Responses to "Open Letter to Senator Marco Rubio"

1. magix47   Saturday, April 21, 2012 at 4:23 PM

Whats really sad to me is I can’t quite figure out the real answer to the following question: Is America blindly committing suicide, being murdered, or both…??

2. unbontir   Saturday, April 21, 2012 at 1:41 PM

If Rubio or Jindal become the GOP presidential nominees’ V.P. running-mate Obama will be illegally re-elected. The TeaParty was successfully co-opted by the repbulican party.

3. phrowt   Saturday, April 21, 2012 at 9:57 AM

Thank you all for your comments. The important thing where my letter is concerned is that it brings up the issue before the election. As we have seen there is nothing that can be done after because we have elected a bunch of cowards afraid to take necessary action that may upset a segment of our society. There will be no excuses should Mr Rubio accept the nomination and Article II, Section I, Clause V will effectively have been neutered along with any other part of the Constitution.
    Semper Fi

4. Robert Quinn   Saturday, April 21, 2012 at 5:46 AM

Rubio, along with our other Republican Cowards, long ago joined with the Democrats to abandon the Article II eligibility requirement to run for President by protecting Obama from investigation. http://www.scribd.com/doc/89520486/Rubio-FAX-4-6

5. danamco   Saturday, April 21, 2012 at 12:10 AM

Lloyd Carter:
    Rubio is my Senator, we voted for him and we like him, but he’s is NOT a NBC. Period. I have written him a letter long ago asking to explain his family story, not mentioning the NBC question, and I got a response yesterday in an e-mail personal to me, but it’s sent as a none-respose e-mail, so I have to go into his back of his web-site to make a follow up letter and address the NBC problem.
    However, he and ALL TTP elected 2010 will NOT touch this issue with a ten-foot pole including Allen West who had my wife’s attention for about five minutes, nodding, smiling in agreement, but not answering it through his mouth. The problem with Rubio, I think he know he’s NOT eligible, but he never says it, because IF he does he opens a can of worms regarding the illegal alien and usurper occupying the W.H. And like the other 535 CONcritters he does NOT dare to go there, pure and simple. They have ALL been warned as well as the Lame Stream and the nine black robed from the January 14, 2009 secret meeting!!!

6. Donald Butcher   Friday, April 20, 2012 at 11:37 PM

Lloyd, talking to a member of congress is a waste of your time and energy. Everything you tell them they know. There’s not a member in the whole government who has the fortitude to ask the question ” Who is that man in charge of our(once great nation?) Is he a citizen or an illegal immigrant? All they know how to say is ” What is your pleasure my Lord.”GOD sets up kingdoms and HE also tears them down HE must be watching.

7. Terry Dodd   Friday, April 20, 2012 at 11:34 PM

I believe your estimation of 20% is about right. However, it is significantly the same people who will not vote for the bankster establishment controlled globalist cult member…Bonneville Bain (Clear Channel)Romney. If Romney gets the nomination, it won’t matter if his V.P. is ineligible, Barry Soetoro and his bankster friends will win anyway.