If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my free Email alerts. Thanks for visiting!
WHY WON’T ANYONE VET OBAMA?
by One Pissed-off Vietnam Vet
(Nov. 20, 2011) — Alright, we’ve got a bunch of has-beens on the Republican ticket to run against Obama. Hello? Is anybody home? What the heck is wrong with you people, anyway? So you think that because Obama wasn’t vetted the first time, it’s AUTOMATICALLY okay for him not to be vetted a second time? Oh, yeah, right, the Constitution was already sidestepped, so another sidestep won’t make any difference.
I’ve got news for you, Jack; it does make a difference. All these Republican clowns ought to get their heads out of the ground and start speaking the truth. “Oh, my, what if they call me a ‘Birther’, or ‘Racist’, or a ‘Constitutionalist’, what will I ever do?” Eh, maybe be able to look in the mirror and hold your head up high? Maybe act like a Patriot, instead of some low-life-groveling-politician, for once in your life.
But, no, we ain’t going to see it happen, are we? You know why? Take a coin and call it the two main political parties in the U.S., with one side representing Republicans, the obverse Democrats. Notice anything, shall I say, peculiar? IT’S THE SAME COIN! Hello again, anybody home, out there in internet blog land? Does anybody who is reading this understand that none of those candidates has what it’ll take to save our country and, at this point, I’d say do what you’re going to do and see what happens, but I won’t. No I won’t, because you people are messing with my country, and I don’t particularly like what’s going on around me, and everybody either ignores the signs, or are just too damn stupid to see what’s going on. Either way, it’s bad news for me, my family, my friends, and all of my neighbors from Key West and Honolulu.
We have an economic crisis that was deliberately manufactured to put people out of work and on food stamps, probably so they would have the free time to “demonstrate” and owe their souls to the company store.
But the worst thing about these so-called “debates” is the asinine questions the moderator asks. Why doesn’t he ask questions such as:
1. Do you support the idea of Obama being vetted?
2. Should Eric Holder be given time off for good behavior or should he serve his life sentence to the end?
3. What do you think the appropriate sentence for Janet Napolitano should be for her Gestapo TSA tactics?
4. Do you believe in the “Tar and Feather” punishment for the head of the NSA, CIA and FBI?
5. Be candid now, what’s your true assessment of the Rules of Engagement for our troops in the Middle East?
6. Would you stand side by side in defending Israel? (Here’s a side note: I offered my services, for free, just room and board, to fight alongside the IDF. I sent them my qualifications but the PM wrote back “Thanks, but no thanks, you’re not Jewish and over forty”).
7. Tell the audience, please, what do you think of the Federal Reserve Bank, worthless “promissory notes,” and the National Debt?
So STOP writing that Ron Paul, or Perry, or any of the others has what it’ll take to save our country.. We are out in the field, no shelter, and the drawbridge is being drawn up. If we run, and jump, we’ll be able to get inside and fix things, but if we don’t even acknowledge that it’s that serious, we don’t stand a chance. Keep your eye on the ball, people, by first making sure that this Obama clown isn’t on the next ballot, and that’s just for starters..