If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my free Email alerts. Thanks for visiting!
HAS THE UNTHINKABLE OCCURRED?
by Will Wainwright, ©2011
(Jun. 17, 2011) — We’re often reminded that Americans have a choice. If we are dissatisfied with our elected officials we don’t have to put up with it – we can always vote them out of office.
Our constitution mandates our freedom of choice and describes the power the citizenry possess in our democratic republic. We are the masters – not the serfs. Then why is our society not to our liking? Why are we so unhappy? Why are we so disenfranchised? Why are we so impotent?
We have a government which is clearly anti-American and/or just plain corrupt. When I say government I’m not just referring to the national government, I’m identifying every level of our bureaucracy – national, state, county, city and village. Corruption and venality are a way of life in America. We are the pawns. We are the simpletons, the innocents to be taken advantage of. We are the controlled! How did it happen? What can we do about it?
What I’m going to address here is reality. I’m not going to use flowery language or detailed analysis to impress you with what is wrong and why. You already know all of that and we have many ardent purveyors of the truth among us who have passionately poured out their hearts and souls to educate those less well informed. Then too, we have the constitutional activists. Tenacious people, dedicated to maintaining the precepts of our founding fathers and the dream that must not die…and we are not succeeding!
In our Constitutional America we have protections which guarantee our rights. There are several safeguards we can take for granted. We are guaranteed justice for all. The protections are all based on our trust in God and our institutions, and the integrity and morality of those who enact and administer the law. Another bedrock protection is a free press willing to expose corruption without bias. And when all else fails – the legal sanctuary of a Supreme Court to adjudicate and to uphold the Constitution.
What if the unthinkable were to occur? What if corruption insidiously invades and destroys all of our protections? What if silent usurpation takes place?
The precepts upon which this country was founded are very succinctly documented; they tell us that we, the citizenry, must do whatever is necessary to protect and preserve the union. It’s not just something to read and passively accept – it is an unequivocal mandate for all loyal Americans to do their duty. We have a solemn obligation to save our republic from harm. We have all marveled at the genius of our founders and until now we thought that the republic they created was inviolable…but they knew better. They even foresaw the possibility that evil could triumph over decency and fairness. They gave us one last weapon to use before we are forced to resort to violence. Our very weakness is that we are law-abiding and trusting. We believe in equality and freedom for all. We can easily be taken advantage of – our naivete has us now locked in a struggle with evil forces which are on the verge of defeating us. Nothing we have tried has produced a positive result. Yes, there has been progress in spreading the word about the cancer we have contracted, but nothing substantive in the way of victories. If you feel I am wrong in that statement, please compile a list of our triumphs. In direct contrast, please compile a list of all the wonderful things you knew in your life as an American which has either deteriorated or simply no longer exists – courtesy of our government. I’m an octogenarian and my list is long and its growing longer by the day.
Many times I’ve heard the conjecture that the Founding Fathers were divinely inspired to write the Constitution. It is seemingly a miracle that they were able to produce a document that so succinctly describes the rights of free men and how such a nation must be governed for the good of all. Their prescience in the matter is almost beyond comprehension.
The Declaration of Independence created a new nation and includes a right of revolution for its peoples. It is also a moral standard for us to, not only follow, but to maintain.
The Bill of Rights, which is the first ten amendments to the Constitution, limits the power of the U.S. government. It reserves all other powers to the people or the States.
Now compare these two oaths and ask yourself why they are different in one very significant way?
Military Officer Oath.
I (insert name), having been appointed a (insert rank) in the U.S. Army under the conditions indicated in this document, do accept such appointment and do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter, so help me God.
Enlisted personnel oath.
All enlisted personnel in the United States military must make the following oath of office when they enlist in the U.S. Army, U.S. Air Force, U.S. Navy or U.S. Marine Corps:
I, (state your name), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.
Officers do not swear allegiance to the President; their fealty is to the Constitution.
While enlisted men must obey their officers and the President, if for any reason a choice is necessary they are duty-bound to obey lawful orders from their legitimate military superiors.
For a thorough understanding of this subject go to – http://www.airpower.au.af.mil/airchronicles/apj/apj02/win02/keskel.html.
The oath process in contemporary America is defunct in all branches of the judicial system, the government, and the executive office. That’s a fact, not an assumption. There remains only one more test to ascertain whether America can be rescued in accordance with the Constitution…the military. If all of the evidence about the usurpation of the presidency and other treasonous acts is submitted to the military and the Judge Advocates Office (JAG) our military will either do its duty or it will not.
Their duty will be to take a usurper into custody, deliver him to Guantanamo, and there proceed to water board him until the truth is known about the depth of the conspiracy and those involved. Subsequent actions will require upholding the law by taking the appropriate action wherever it may lead and imposing the most severe penalties. The actions of our judicial system must present a deterrent so harsh as to leave no doubt in the minds of those who may be inclined to consider a repeat of treasonous activity.
Our enemies, domestic and foreign, have exhibited a ruthless determination by any means possible to destroy the United States of America. Fairness or rules of engagement don’t apply in this war, yet we continue to be bound by our civility and our belief in the law and a set of archaic standards which are relevant only in civilized societies. They’re attacking us with cunning and brutality, and we are countering with discourse and patience.
The time has come to smite the infidel with a mighty sword. Be more ruthless than the enemy. I’m reminded of the adage…actions speak louder than words. If ever there was a time to follow that lead, it’s now. The months ahead will be filled with campaigning and ceaseless rhetoric and the election will be upon us with nothing having been accomplished. If the usurper is defeated or impeached we will have sanctified his time in office as being legal. If he is reelected…God Help Us! He must be removed from office by one of two means. The military will do its duty…or we will! It’s that simple. The methods we have, and now employ are useless. That’s a fact. Accept it, and move on to what must be done. There is no other way! While a military action is being planned it still behooves us to keep the pressure on
Consider if you will:
- Boycotts. I have published articles on this subject and the yawns have been noticeable. Get serious. There is so much powerful potential in this approach that it can’t be ignored. Use your imagination; government, industry, commerce, entertainment, media. Stop buying, looking, accepting. Cancel your newspapers, stop watching the commercial and sporting programs.
- We are funding our own demise. Nearly all taxes as defined today are illegal. Stop paying taxes. The reason that the tax code is very complicated is so obvious – another control mechanism. Neither the Republicans nor the Democrats want it simplified. Keeps you busy and edgy too.
- The creation of government departments under whatever guise is just weapons to be used against a law-abiding public. The Energy and Education departments as examples are simply a government employment operation. There are many more. Neither of them has ever produced anything of value, and in fact has done just the opposite. Also most government operations are clones of other government departments.
- Our lawmakers create laws to control us – not for the good of the country or its people. Government interference comes in many forms but mostly expressed as “for the good of the country and The American People.”
- The two party system as it is being employed, and what it has become, is a corrupt society. All the arguments about weakening our options if we vote for other than a Republican or a Democrat is just a ploy for control. Never again elect any candidate of the two party system. They are all one and the same…unless there is one who will confront the eligibility question head on and sign a legal contract to forego politics as usual and work to uphold the Constitution. We need only avowed Constitutional candidates and a Constitutional Committee until America is rid of the sickness. The people need to monitor and evaluate every governmental action and no longer accept that our institutions have a moral base.
- Illegals and other “immigrants” are welcomed because they change the constitutional complexion of the country – and our education system is producing graduates who have no knowledge of our history. Then too, the anti-American faction is producing offspring at such a rate as to eradicate the American Society without a shot being fired – while we play with our video games and other sundry toys. We’re a pampered, indulged society more interested in sports than our history and our future.
There’s a lot more, but if any reader doesn’t get the message by now I doubt they ever will…and very soon they won’t have the opportunity.
In closing, I would draw your attention to my earlier reference to Col. Kenneth Keskel at http://www.airpower.au.af.mil/airchronicles/apj/apj02/win02/keskel.html.
His insightful analysis will help military officers fully understand the moral implications of their actions.
I wonder if they do?