Former Senatorial Candidate stands up for Lt. Col. Terrence Lakin

FIRST LETTER…OF HOW MANY?

Why are those who are attempting to uphold their oaths to the U.S. Constitution being prosecuted?

December 22, 2010

Terrence Lakin #89996
830 Sabalu Road
Fort Leavenworth, KS 66027

Dear Dr. Lakin,

Allow me to introduce myself. I am Edward C. Noonan, of the People’s Republic of California. I ran against Democrat/Socialist Barbara Boxer as a 3rd party candidate (American Independent Party.) (US Senate CA) Of course, the political process in America is so corrupt, that 3rd party candidates haven’t a chance in the world to gain a foothold in the election process. And the corrupt media ignores anyone except the two BIG BUCKS parties and give free news accounts of these parties, yet ignore the other 3 to 4 parties on the ballot.

Here in California there were only 6 candidates on the ballot for US Senate. There was Boxer, Fiorina, myself, and then a candidate each from the Libertarian, Green and Peace and Freedom Parties. You know of course, that Boxer won by a landslide (allegedly by illegal aliens voting for her.) I am the first to say that the political corruption in this country is beyond belief.

And too, I was the State Party Chairman of the American Independent Party (AIP) from 2006-2008. At the end of my term, I led the charge to run Alan Keyes as our Presidential candidate against Obama and McCain. Both of these two latter candidates I believe are NOT natural born citizens. McCain was NOT born on the military base at his birth, and instead was born in the city of Colon, Panama ACROSS THE BAY FROM THE NAVAL BASE. His birth certificate is written in Spanish and states that it was the official document of the REPUBLICA OF PANAMA. So, Obama and Clinton’s so called SR 511 making McCain a NATURAL BORN CITIZEN did not make it so. They cannot trump the Constitution with a Senate Resolution!

I was termed out as State Party Chair in Sept 2008; however I had been instrumental in starting the war cry of the NATURAL BORN CITIZEN (NBC) issue of Mr. Soetoro. I left office, and the person who took my slot as chairman took up the fight. He (Markham Robinson) and Alan Keyes sued the Secretary of State, Debra Bowen demanding that she vet Mr. Soetoro. She won in court when she said it wasn’t her job to vet anyone…that she was only in charge of elections. (?) The judge agreed. Gary Kreep who led the legal matter was also my attorney when part of the AIP wanted Chuck Baldwin to be the Presidential candidate…I wanted Alan Keyes. My faction of the party and I won.

Gary Kreep is still involved in the appeal of this case…we will see how it all works out. Knowing what I know of the corruption of the Supreme Court, and the last two Justice (female) appointees via an unqualified President, I know that no help can be received from the SCOTUS.

As you must know by now, there have been three instances of non-qualified candidates being elected to the office of the President and Vice President. The first, of course, was Chester Arthur. He was not a natural born citizen; therefore the Constitution has been dead since then. The next, was Spiro Agnew. He was only VICE PRESIDENT, but he still is required to be NATURAL BORN CITIZEN since he is next in line for the office of President should something occur to place him there.

There is nothing I can do about past “deaths of the Constitution,” but perhaps I can do something about this third constitutional crisis… I was only 20 years old at the Spiro Agnew eligibility scam (1969), and I wasn’t alive in 1891 when Chester Arthur was the bogus Commander in Chief, but I AM ALIVE FOR THIS CURRENT MATTER REGARDING MR. SOETORO.

I am imagining that you are receiving hundreds and hundreds of letters from supporters. I hope so anyways. You can answer or not… However it is my goal to write a DAILY LETTER to you, and get that letter out to as many people as possible via the internet (or unless the bogus Soetoro regime takes down the internet as the FCC threatens.)

Several webpages have posted your address with an appeal to write and give you support. Hence this letter. I support you heartily and will do all I can to promote your release. The POST AND EMAIL (postemail.com), and http://patriotsforamerica.ning.com/ are big supporters of yours. Both have several thousand readers and the message about you unconstitutional incarceration is getting out.

They have posted:

*Send cards and letters (no food, supplies, or books) to:

Terrence Lakin #89996 (NOTE: no rank is allowed)
830 Sabalu Road
Fort Leavenworth, KS 66027

The mainstream media, for the most part of course, is completely ignoring anything to do with the illegal alien status of Mr. Soetoro. Not one of the news anchors want to question the fact that in his book DREAMS OF MY FATHER Soetoro stated that he went to Pakistan. There is NO US PASSPORT on file showing that he traveled with a US passport, so therefore we conclude he traveled as an INDONESIAN CITIZEN. And you also know, there is an internet copy of his INDONESIAN SCHOOL RECORD showing him to be listed as an INDONESIAN CITIZEN. We all want to know WHEN DID HE GET HIS AMERICAN CITIZENSHIP BACK!

The only mainstream media piece on you was Maureen Dowd’s hit piece, regarding BONEHEAD BIRTHERS. I did a reply stating that I objected to be called a BONEHEAD CONSTITUTIONALIST. The Post and Email printed it. It is on several of my blogs as well.

As a former US Army E5 (1969-1974), I am concerned that our bogus Commander in Chief is an illegal alien and not a citizen of the United States…let alone a NATURAL BORN CITIZEN. I am advocating that he be deported back to Indonesia with haste!

And too, Mr. Soetoro needs to answer the matter of a Kenyan Land Minister announcing in Parliament that Mr. Soetoro “was born in Kenya and not even a NATIVE born American.” What does this Kenyan Land Minister know that we don’t?

Retired Major General Paul Vallely and Radio Show Host Peter Boyles did a good interview together. I did a partial transcription of this interview and posted it and my reply to Maureen Dowd’s liberal puke-piece on the internet…and have copied both and enclosed them both here in this letter.

As I have said in the above, I plan to write a daily letter and get it out to you AND ON THE INTERNET. I shall appeal to as many in Congress and to the Supreme Court to intercede in your favor. I shall hound the news media, hound the public and especially hound the Military to wake up and see that this bogus Commander in Chief (CIC) is wrong for this country, wrong for the White House and has especially WRONG for what his treachery (as a bogus CIC) has done to you!

Before he is deported back to Indonesia (or Kenya, which ever will accept him) he needs to apologize for the way he has deceived the American people and more notably he needs to apologize to the thousands of patriots like you and me who have strived to defend the Constitution from it’s multiple deaths from secret combinations that have conspired against it.

In your darkest hours – there in your confinement – rest assured that eventually we will bring this matter to a head…AND IT WILL BE SOETORO sitting where you sit! He will be eating the food you are eating and if the Lord be willing…the new appeal will be:

*Send cards and letters (no food, supplies, or books) to:

Barack Hussein Obama #666-666 (NOTE: no rank is allowed)
830 Sabalu Road
Fort Leavenworth, KS 66027

I can assure you, I will be sending no letters, no food, no supplies, or books to this former ILLEGAL ALIEN IN CHIEF via Leavenworth snail-mail! I would not want to waste a .42¢ stamp!

But then again, I may be joining you shortly? Surely the White House has spies all around you. All of the addresses of those who write to you will be collected and deposited with Homeland Security and I may be getting a midnight knock on my door. According to Military Judge Lind (who you know so well) it is against Military policy to “embarrass” the bogus Commander in Chief! Isn’t this why you are locked away in confinement…so once they have possession of this letter here, WILL I BE NEXT?

Could you please tell the Leavenworth cooks, that I like my eggs sunnyside up…2 toasts and diet cherry cola for breakfast? Do I need to place my order now?

Of course I am no longer in the military…do civilian “political prisoners” go to Leavenworth? If so, can I bunk in your room? I guess I need to GOOGLE it and find out where they might take me for corresponding with you. I hear there are a lot of DETENTION CENTERS being built all over the place, could I be going to one of these new facilities?

At any rate, I will write daily. I hope you don’t mind. I stand fighting in your corner until your return.

Respectfully,

Your Friend,

Edward C. Noonan
Former 2006-2008 State Party Chairman
Former 2002 Candidate Secretary of State (CA)
Former 2006 Candidate Governor (CA)
Former 2010 Candidate US Senate (CA)
Former 1969-1974 E5 – US Army (Specialist 5th Class)

20 Responses to "Former Senatorial Candidate stands up for Lt. Col. Terrence Lakin"

1. 68Truthseeker   Friday, December 24, 2010 at 2:03 PM

Lt. Col. Terry Lakin Court Martial : Eyewitness Speaks Out
    US Naval Commander Charles Kerchner (Ret.) discusses his eyewitness account while attending the court martial of Lt. Col. Terry Lakin

2. Annette   Friday, December 24, 2010 at 10:55 AM

I agree, BO should be hung for treason and not be allowed to live out his life anywhere on the face of this Earth. I do believe he has committed treason.

3. michaelsr   Friday, December 24, 2010 at 1:55 AM

Judge Lind said LTC Lakin’s chain of command stops before it gets to obama.

If that were really true, then (as pointed out on Orly Taitz’s web site) why do all military bases have photographs of their chain of command with obama’s picture at the top?
    ——————–
    Mrs. Rondeau replies: That is an excellent point, and one that is made on the Safeguard Our Constitution website showing Terry’s chain of command, with a photo of Obama alongside Robert Gates. The danger in the situation we have now is that the military is acting on its own authority.

4. Texoma   Thursday, December 23, 2010 at 11:50 PM

Tom, do you have access to census or other records which would show when Marco Rubio’s parents became naturalized US citizens? Marco Rubio was born in Florida in 1971. His parents fled Cuba in 1959. I hear talk of Marco Rubio being a VP pick in the near future or even running for President.

An interesting question, regarding Rubio’s parents’ citizenship status is this: Did Cuban exiles lose their Cuban citizenship when they fled Cuba? What if they were neither citizens of Cuba (because they were exiles) or the US at the time of Rubio’s birth? Would Rubio then not have been born subject to a foreign power, and would that mean that he was born with exclusive allegiance to the US, which is uniquely the case for a natural born citizen?

5. Texoma   Thursday, December 23, 2010 at 11:36 PM

Thanks for the information about Spiro’s father (Theofrastos Anagnostopoulos, later Theodore Agnew), becoming a naturalized US citizen well before 1918, the year in which Spiro Agnew was born. An ancestry site shows that Agnew Senior emigrated to the US in 1897.

6. Texoma   Thursday, December 23, 2010 at 11:25 PM

McCain is not a natural born citizen because he was not born under the sovereign territory of the US. Overseas military bases are not considered part of the US, and Panama, not the US, was the sovereign of the Canal Zone. This is evidenced by us paying them rent each year, and the fact that Panamanians born in the Canal Zone were not US citizens at birth.

Note also that in paragraph 217 Vattel does not label the children born in the armies of the state as natural born citizens. Perhaps this is because he understood that not all children born abroad to citizen soldiers were within wedlock, and hence the mother would most likely be a foreign citizen. In paragraph 212, he is clear that the parents (father and mother) are citizens, and that the children born in the country to these citizen parents are natural born citizens.

7. thinkwell   Thursday, December 23, 2010 at 8:08 PM

Mia,

I agree with you that it seems somewhat unfair and overly restrictive to categorize the children as not nbC who happen to be born “beyond Sea” to Citizens serving in the armies of our nation, but from the revision history of the Naturalization Act, that the only logic interpretation possible of the Founders’ intent. In order to protect the Presidency from foreign influence, it seems they went further than Vattel in that particular regard.

In all other regards, Vattel would still apply, so I don’t know why you constructed so many “straw men” arguments to knock down, arguments that I never made, by the way. Do you have a personal stake in this issue? Perhaps you or your children or someone close to you were born to Citizen parents, but “beyond Sea?”

You can tell that merely being a “born Citizen” was not sufficient to qualify one for the Presidency (assuming the other qualifications were met), because, if it were, the Founders would not have needed to add the qualifier “natural” to the phrase, “born Citizen”, yet they did. In their writings they left us, they stated that they wanted to protect the Presidency from foreign influence, hence the requirement for a “natural born Citizen,” that is, born exclusively a citizen of the U.S.A. with no possibility of any other allegiance or citizenship.

8. michaelsr   Thursday, December 23, 2010 at 6:52 PM

Please permit me to nit-pick a small point in your fine article, Mr. Noonan. You said that you are “advocating that he [obama] be deported back to Indonesia with haste!”

Well, deportation is too good for a usurper and frankly, I don’t give a bleep whether he ever apologizes. What I DO care is to see him hung for treason, as called for by the UCMJ in time of war. As Commander-in-Chief, he is not only clearly subject to the UCMJ but he is undeniably deserving of every dying twitch for his fraud.

Thomas Jefferson said: “If a man do levy war against the Commonwealth or be adherent to the enemies of the commonwealth giving to them aid or comfort in the commonwealth, or elsewhere, and thereof be convicted of open deed, by the evidence of two sufficient witnesses, or his own voluntary confession, the said cases, and no others, shall be adjudged treasons which extend to the commonwealth, and the person so convicted shall suffer death by hanging, and shall forfeit his lands and goods to the Commonwealth.”

9. Mia   Thursday, December 23, 2010 at 5:43 PM

You’ve certainly devoted alot of time and effort to find ways to disqualify McCain, and while your speculation is interesting, it is not fact. I prefer to stick to what we know is true.

Obviously, the Naturalization Act of 1790 left no doubt that they intended children born abroad of citizen parents to be natural born citizens ny using that exact phrase. It should be noted that both the Acts of 1790 and 1795 were addressing methods of naturalization as opposed to natural born; and while the Act of 1790 specifically defined “natural born,” the Act of 1795 does not use the term “natural born” at all. Should we therefore assume that there are no natural born citizens? Or should we assume, as the laws of nature and Nations dictate, that natural born citizens follow the condition of their father? And, in fact, does not paragraph 3 of the Act of 1795 state as much:

“SEC. 3. And be it further enacted, that the children of persons duly naturalized, dwelling within the United States, and being under the age of twenty-one years, at the time of such naturalization, and the children of citizens of the United States, born out of the limits and jurisdiction of the United States, shall be considered as citizens of the United States: Provided, That the right of citizenship shall not descend to persons, whose fathers have never been resident of the United States: Provided also, That no person heretofore proscribed by any state, or who has been legally convicted of having joined the army of Great Britain during the late war, shall be admitted a citizen as foresaid, without the consent of the legislature of the state, in which such person was proscribed.”

So even tho the specific term “natural born” citizen is not used, the founding fathers were very specific about the difference between nbc and naturalized… how to become a naturalized citizen, requiring certain actions by the would-be citizen, as opposed to those who are a citizen at birth — a natural born citizen — requiring no action on their part. John McCain was a citizen at birth, following the condition of his father, requiring no action on his part. Note also that by your suppositions, children of naturalized citizens could not be NBC either, so they would have to attain “naturalized” citizenship, as would their children, and on and on, creating a never ending chain of “naturalized” citizens who could never gain natural born citizenship.

As for what Vattel might have thought of McCain Jr’s service in the Panama Canal Zone… Wow! Are you suggesting we codify those military assignments which merit passing on one’s inherent right to natural born citizenship? And others not so much? Shall we just let the powers that be decide who deserves natural born citizenship? Haven’t we had enough of the ptb picking the winners and losers???

10. AttilasDaughter   Thursday, December 23, 2010 at 4:15 PM

shouldn’t there be a 4th part? The third end in the middle of the conversation.

11. Miki Booth   Thursday, December 23, 2010 at 11:58 AM

Thank God for you, Edward Noonan. And thank you for all you do. People like you give me hope.

12. Tom   Thursday, December 23, 2010 at 11:06 AM

Note:
    There is conflicting ” evidence” regarding the status of Spiro Agnew’s father at the time of his son’s birth eg the 1910 Census showing that Theodore Agnew was naturalized and the World War I Draft Reg which indicates also that Spiro’s father had naturalized prior to the son’s birth
    Re Chester Arthur–Yes, he was a Usurper but not, primarily, for the reasons trumpeted at that time- his father’s citizenship status (at pt of Chet’s birth), remained a secret to the public at large. Americans were led on a “wild-goose chase” in search of his ever elusive “birth certificate” (sound familiar?)
    So, B.O. Jr’s “achievement” is unique, singular NO ONE has ever been DIRECTLY ELECTED to the Office of the President who was not eligible to serve in this capacity and certainly no child of a visitor to or tourist in this nation –a special class reserved especially for Obama II

13. thinkwell   Thursday, December 23, 2010 at 10:37 AM

I think there is good evidence that the Founders intended the phrase “natural born Citizen” as used in the Constitution to be perhaps even more restrictive than natural law as described by E. de Vattel. He wrote that the naturals/natives or indigenous citizens were, in general, “those who are born in the country, of citizen parents,” but also included exceptions for those born out of country to citizen parents and born free of any claim of foreign allegiance.

One only need look to the original Naturalization Act of 1790 and its first revision in 1795 to see the Founders’ intent in this regard. The original Act stated: “the children of citizens of the United States, that may be born beyond Sea, or out of the limits of the United States, shall be considered as natural born Citizens […]” whereas, in the revised 1795 version, this was changed to just plain “citizens.” The “natural born” part was dropped. Why was that?

The original Act most likely must have been considered to have been in conflict with the Constitution (which cannot be superseded by a mere Act of Congress), therefore the revised Act informs us as to the Founders’ understanding of at least some of the intended restrictive meaning of the phrase “natural born Citizen.”

U.S. controlled territories are not States, so a person such as recent Presidential candidate, John McCain, even though born to citizen parents, was very clearly born “beyond Sea” and “out of the limits of the United States.” Thus, by the guidance of the history of the Naturalization Act, he cannot be a natural born Citizen in the Constitutional sense (even if he were to be “a child born in the Armies of the State” as defined by Vattel).

In the context of his time I suppose that Vattel would be referring to the entourage of wives and families that sometimes accompanied an army on extended campaign (including during an occupation). A modern day equivalent would be like when our troops were in hostile administrative occupation in post WWII Germany or Japan, whereas the situation in Panama when McCain was born seems more like a non-wartime business venture or like our troops being stationed by consent in a friendly territory or country today.

While at war, the accompanying entourage is an encapsulated little bit of the home culture on-the-move. While stationed for long periods within the territory of a friendly foreign ally, the likelihood of mixing and absorbing the culture is much greater. The latter case seems, at the very least, like a gray zone situation more akin to a birth occurring while on an extended business assignment – I wonder what Vattel would have thought of that?

In any case, the history of the Naturalization Act seems to add further restrictions beyond Vattel (depending on what his true intent was). Clearly the Founders (for they were still active at the time of the Naturalization Act and its first revision) thought that to “be born beyond Sea, or out of the limits of the United States,” even if born to citizen parents, was not enough to make one natural born in the Constitutional sense.
    _________________________

NBC = blood + dirt : NO dual allegiances or foreign influences allowed, just born by Nature (not by statute) 100 percent red-blooded all American.

14. Jack   Thursday, December 23, 2010 at 10:16 AM

You sir are 100% correct, it is a clear and documented violation of the “Logan Act”…
    This fascinating, informative, must-see interview explains the irrefutable evidence for high treason against the usurper-in-chief…Atty. Stephen Pidgeon makes his case in crystal clear terms…this 3 part vid is great to send to anyone who wants to get up to speed on the treason committed by the pino (president in name only)…

15. Mia   Thursday, December 23, 2010 at 9:19 AM

It doesn’t matter where Obama was born, his father was not a citizen, and therefore Obama is not a natural born citizen. As Vattel stated, the son follows the condition of the father. The only reason Obama’s birth certificate is important is to prove criminal fraud and forgery.

Likewise, McCain is indeed a natural born citizen because McCain was born to two American citizens (Law of Nations, Chapter 19, Section 215), and because McCain was “born into the armies of the state” (Law of Nations, Chapter 19, Section 217). McCain — like Obama and all of us — follows the condition of the father.

And, personally, I find it deplorable that so many people would deny our heroes, those men and women who risk their life and limb for our safety and security, the most fundamental right to pass on their citizenship to their children while serving our nation overseas. And it’s completely unconscionable that so many people will do so simply because they hate McCain.

Personally, anyone who accuses McCain of not being an NBC is suspect to me. If they’ve researched the history at all, then they know McCain is an NBC and therefore they are spewing deliberate disinformation… if they haven’t studied the issue and really don’t know, then they are spewing ignorant disinformation. Either way, they are part of the problem, not part of the solution.

Vattel’s “Law of Nations” can be found here in its entirety: http://www.constitution.org/vattel/vattel_01.htm

16. Tom the veteran   Thursday, December 23, 2010 at 8:12 AM

Here we go again!

Honorable gesture with no teeth!

Why is it that only those who were running for office challenge eligibility but never those who are actually serving?

For God and Country

17. Robert Laity   Thursday, December 23, 2010 at 2:43 AM

That Obama is NOT an NBC is not the sole encumbrance to his being President. I have said it many times before that Obama’s actions in Kenyan Elections were contrary to Treason laws. Raila Odinga,whom Obama supported,was and is an enemy of the USA and a Radical Islamist while the Person Odinga ran against is a Catholic and Ally of the USA.
    See 18USC,Part 1,Chapter 115,Sec.2381

18. Robert Laity   Thursday, December 23, 2010 at 2:37 AM

Ed,Contrary to popular belief a Military Base is NOT considered U.S. Soil. You are correct that McCain is also NOT an NBC. McCain took a dive in 2008:

19. RSA9999   Wednesday, December 22, 2010 at 10:32 PM

Bless your heart Edward Noonan. Perhaps you could also correspond with Lt Michael Behenna who is serving 25 years in Leavenworth for allegedly killing Ali Mansour, the terrorist responsible for killing two of Lt Behenna’s group. Information exonerating Lt Behenna was disallowed at his court martial and hence the reason for his residence in Leavenworth.

We all know that the ballot box has been compromised not only by evil forces but by those too stupid or lazy to care about what is going on in this country.