SO HOW CAN OBAMA COURT-MARTIAL ANYONE?
by Sharon Rondeau
(Sept. 9, 2010) — On March 17, 2009, a criminal complaint was filed in the Eastern District of Tennessee against Barack Hussein Obama for Treason.
While the complaint called Obama an “imposter president,” it focused on the violation of the Posse Comitatus Act committed by the U.S. Army acting under Obama over the deploying of U.S. troops in the town of Samson, AL on March 10, 2009.
Filed by Cmdr. Walter Fitzpatrick, III, the complaint has gone unanswered. Obama has not taken steps to disprove the claims, nor has Fitzpatrick been arrested for mutiny.
One complainant stated:
The U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Tennessee also ignored my process serving of a Grand Jury Presentment for treason and election fraud against Obama and Pelosi on December 4, 2009. The Western District in Memphis pretended never to receive my process service and as we know Judge Campbell in the Middle District in Nashville regurgitated Judge Lamberth’s ruling from my Grand Jury Presentment in October 2009.
A criminal complaint with over 3,000 signatures has recently been filed with the FBI.
Lt. Col. Terrence Lakin is awaiting court martial on charges of “missing movement” and “disobeying a direct order” after he questioned Obama’s eligibility to serve as president. A hearing held on September 2, 2010 produced a denial of access to Obama’s records from Col. Denise Lind, who declared that something in the records could prove “embarrassing” to Obama.
Gen. Thomas McInerney (Ret.) has called Obama a liar, and former Alabama Supreme Court Chief Justice Roy Moore said, ““Lt. Col. Lakin has every right to question the lawfulness of the orders of the commander in chief. He’s not only the commander in chief, he dictates the whole war effort, as shown by the recent firing of [Gen. Stanley McChrystal].”
The generals serving under Obama have taken the law into their own hands by denying a criminal defendant the right to discovery so that he might defend himself, thereby violating the U.S. Constitution. They have reportedly even threatened the defendant with bodily harm.
Because Obama will not release his school records, original birth certificate, passports and travel history, and college records, a majority of Americans now believe he is hiding something significant. Other retired military members are calling for him to resign or be removed from office immediately.
If Obama cannot prove his eligibility under Article II, Section 1, clause 5 of the U.S. Constitution due to his being a dual citizen, foreign citizen, or “anchor baby,” are any military actions lawful at present?
Have Obama and his “military-political criminal assistants” effected a military takeover of the United States and her citizens? Isn’t that what happened in Nazi Germany with Hitler commanding his army to “Have no pity! Act brutally!?”
From a retired military commander:
- In order for a court martial or any other military hearing to take place, the convening authority must show that it is a legal assembly.
- Punishment power is derived only from the Commander-in-Chief
- Admirals and Generals receive their convening authority from the Commander-in-Chief
- The U.S. Constitution is the law of the land, not an arbitrary ruling by a career military politician taking orders from a usurper to the office of President
- Lt. Col. Lakin’s defense must demand proof that Obama meets the constitutional qualifications to serve before any hearing can take place
- Absent a legitimate Commander-in-Chief, there is no authority to convene the court martial
- The criminal complaint filed against Obama 18 months ago has never been answered
- The military takeover of the U.S. must be stopped and the perpetrators tried for treason.
One congressional candidate stated that there could be as many as 10,000 people within the government deserving of jail time, and “probably 100 should be facing capital punishment.”
Sharon Rondeau has operated The Post & Email since April 2010, focusing on the Obama birth certificate investigation and other government corruption news. She has reported prolifically on constitutional violations within Tennessee’s prison and judicial systems.