THE POST & EMAIL THANKS YOU IN ADVANCE
by Sharon Rondeau
We do not relish asking for donations given the many, many people who are currently suffering: those in Puerto Rico without power whose homes and businesses were devastated by Hurricane Maria; citizens of Texas and Florida affected by Hurricanes Harvey and Irma, respectively; and other Americans who are struggling to put food on the table.
However, in order for us to continue our investigative work and reporting, we must raise a modest amount. All monies raised will go toward website technical services, hosting and other fees, our paid email account, postage and other necessities.
This writer donates her time to keep this publication running and has done so for the last seven years, 365 days a year.
Every reader donating $2.00 would be more than enough. While we know that that will likely not happen, please consider some of our unique work:
- the Obama birth certificate issue which no mainstream media outlet will cover;
- the Roane County, TN criminal accusation against Roy Cook which was dropped by the government after a five-year prosecution;
- the exposure of corruption within child-protective service agencies in California;
- our coverage of grand jury, judicial and prison corruption in Tennessee, the latter of which has been validated by the Associated Press and Channel 4; and
- the Arpaio civil-contempt hearings, criminal contempt conviction and upcoming hearing following the presidential pardon.
Donations can be sent through Paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org. If using USPS, our address is:
The Post & Email
P.O. Box 113
Canterbury, CT 06331-0113
We do not wish anyone to give who does not have the means to first take care of his or her family. Also, to anyone who has recently donated, please disregard this effort.
Thank you so much.