What Are Hannity and Dotcom Hinting At?

“HISTORY IN THE MAKING!”

by Sharon Rondeau

(Aug. 17, 2017) —  At approximately 12:30 PM EDT, Fox News host Sean Hannity responded to a tweet from Internet entrepreneur Kim Dotcom by stating, “Tick tock, tick tock. Does Mueller really want to get to the WHOLE TRUTH?”

“Mueller” refers to Special Counsel Robert S. Mueller, III, a former head of the FBI appointed by Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein in May to oversee a dual-pronged investigation into alleged Russian involvement in the 2016 election.

Mueller has been highly criticized by some as having a conflict of interest given that the day before his appointment as Special Counsel, he interviewed with the president about returning to his former position at the FBI following the termination of James B. Comey.

Comey and Mueller are former associates through their work at the Justice Department.

Hannity and Dotcom have exchanged tweets previously, most notably in late May after Dotcom claimed to have direct knowledge that a young DNC staffer murdered last summer, Seth Rich, was a key agent in transferring thousands of incriminating emails from the Democrat National Committee (DNC) server to the open-government organization WikiLeaks.

Beginning on July 22, 2016, WikiLeaks began releasing batches of emails demonstrating that then-DNC chairman Debbie Wasserman Schultz and other party leaders conspired to assure that Hillary Clinton, and not Sen. Bernie Sanders, would obtain the Democrat presidential nomination.  The revelations led to Wasserman Schultz’s resignation along with several others and could have affected the outcome of the presidential election, handing victory to Donald J. Trump.

The email exchanges also demonstrated that a number of mainstream “journalists” were coordinating their articles with the DNC in an obvious desire to help Clinton.

Several agencies of the U.S. intelligence community have said that “the Russians” are responsible for “hacking” the DNC and stealing the emails, but WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange has long denied that claim, asserting that no “state party” was his source.

Assange has all but said that Rich was one of his sources and in the weeks following his death, offered a $20,000 reward for information leading to his killers.

Other individuals and organizations, including the DC Metro Police Department which is reportedly investigating the murcer, have offered reward money now totaling more than $300,000, but no one has come forward with any information.

The DNC is not one of the parties offering a reward.

Hannity’s interest in Rich’s murder was piqued after Dotcom tweeted in May, “I knew Seth Rich. I know he was the @Wikileaks source. I was involved.”

Dotcom has released other hints as to how Rich purportedly obtained the DNC emails and provided them to WikiLeaks.

Rich was murdered on July 10, 2016 in what the Washington, DC Metro PD has characterized as a “botched robbery.” However, Rich’s parents, although having issued contradictory statements since then, first appeared to indicate doubt in the theory based on Rich’s valuables having been left on his person after the shooter or shooters fled.

On May 16, Fox News issued an article on the case alleging that a federal investigator who examined Rich’s computer had confirmed to the writer, Malia Zimmerman, that Rich had communicated with WikiLeaks.  Hannity began his television reportage of the case that evening.

In the ensuing mainstream media uproar ridiculing Hannity as a conspiracy theory theorist and targeting his advertisers, Hannity announced after a week that he would not be reporting on the Rich investigation on his FNC program in deference to the family’s wishes. However, he hinted that he would continue to pursue the case in other ways.

Through a team of attorneys defending him against charges by the U.S. Justice Department of wire fraud and copyright infringement for a website he founded, in late May Dotcom offered to provide in-person testimony to Mueller pertaining to the “Russia” investigation but has received no response after more than two months.

A second tweet Hannity issued on Thursday at approximately the same time as his response to Dotcom contained a report by Business Insider’s Natasha Bertrand indicating that Rep. Dana Rohrabacher recently met with WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange in London and “plans to divulge more of what he found directly to President Trump.”

Rohrabacher’s meeting with Assange has been confirmed by other mainstream outlets.

Dotcom’s full tweet to which Hannity responded was directed to Trump, Mueller, and the DNC with the exclamation, “History in the making!”

The mainstream media has worked assiduously to silence anyone advancing the theory that Seth Rich was a WikiLleaks source, just as it did toward those questioning the validity of the “long-form” birth certificate posted on the White House website said to represent Barack Hussein Obama’s original  birth record from Hawaii.

Approximately ten months after the image’s publication on April 27, 2011, a criminal investigative team declared it a “computer-generated forgery.”  Also deemed fraudulent was Obama’s purported Selective Service registration form.

The media has maintained a virtual blackout on additional revelations made in a December 15, 2016 press conference which included that two forensic analysts studying the birth certificate image from two different approaches arrived at conclusions very similar to those of lead investigator and former detective Mike Zullo.

No congressional, grand jury or FBI investigation has taken place to prove or disprove the findings, and no one has been charged with the crime of fabricating government documents.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.